Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 18428
-
01-12-22 10:20 #8198Senior Member

Posts: 468I appreciate my fellow mongers.
Yep. This is her. Thanks for the link. I think she is aware of this forum since she wouldn't send a link to her profile page. Guess I've also outed myself to her since she is probably reading this thread or will read this thread. Appreciate the intel from you and ITFCD (senior member who also tracked down the link). She seems like a sweet girl though. Might have to try to set something up with her.
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 10:11 #8197Senior Member

Posts: 233Erin / Amber from Richmond?
Are you referring to this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
Def. A veteran with lots of reviews on the Richmond board. I'm surprised she's offering to drive that far, not reliable from personal experience. She has reviews that go back at last 3 years. If we are talking about the same one.
-
01-12-22 08:49 #8196Senior Member

Posts: 288Man I must have replied to the wrong post. No, my intel has nothing to do with the attorney.
Originally Posted by BobLobLa
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 23:28 #8195Regular Member

Posts: 7Stay away
Just wanted to clarify that I did not see her and do not plan to do that either. By pass, I meant "skip". Not the best use of language on my side.
Originally Posted by RoyVallis
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 22:21 #8194Senior Member

Posts: 138While I don't know her, I give Richmond girls an extra $ and they happily come here sparing several hours drive time.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 21:34 #8193Senior Member

Posts: 468Erin from Richmond
Any of you mongers have any experience with Erin from Richmond? Can't post her full name or contact info on her because of forum rules, and don't have a link to her SA page because according to her she took it down. She contacted me via text. Guess I had given her my number back when she had a SA account and she had saved it. She reached out to me via text asking to connect and initially I thought it was a scammer, but after exchanging snaps it's clear she is the real deal.
Definitely a veteran of the sugar bowl and so assume that one of you gents have had experience with her before. If so any intel would be appreciated. The drive to Richmond is a long one and so I'd like to know whether it's worth the gas.
-
01-11-22 17:01 #8192Senior Member

Posts: 256I'm confused.
That's the "attorney" I referenced earlier?
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 15:35 #8191Senior Member

Posts: 586Seems like about 5 different kinds of weird there. Doesn't the Treasury Department have better things to do?
Originally Posted by RoyVallis
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 12:38 #8190Senior Member

Posts: 846LilyJuice. Any intel?
She's blowing up my phone.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-79099054f3c2
Did a search here but nothing came up.
She's been on SA for a year now, was hoping some info would turn up.
-
01-11-22 12:31 #8189Senior Member

Posts: 288She is still up:
Originally Posted by BobLobLa
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
Or.
https://isabellepassion.com/
While she is slowly transitioning to exclusively SA she did ask that guys hit her up on her site for a DMV tour.
Also, please don't DM me anymore about her. I am happy to spread the good word but I don't want to get into representing, advertising, whiteknighting or anything like that. I previously did a review on her that is in my post history, and updated that with a more accurate allowance figure.
-
01-11-22 11:53 #8188Senior Member

Posts: 1241The "Virginia, Virginia" location is indicator #1 of a scam.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 10:27 #8187Regular Member

Posts: 7Stay away
She is new here so gave me her real number. Her LinkedIn profile says she works for us secret service. Solid pass.
She hosts in cleaveland park and generally texts you last minute.
Originally Posted by WorkYard
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 10:18 #8186Senior Member

Posts: 880Yeah, right
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-0e18b34d53b6
Wants up to 3 paid dates at $4-500 a pop before any clothes come off.
-
01-11-22 09:57 #8185Senior Member

Posts: 256She must have gotten scared off
Same here, thought she blocked me for being geographically unsuitable, but I think she might have found a partner from her firm and figured law and banging for $$ don't quite go together.
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 09:07 #8184Senior Member

Posts: 384https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-d9a88f30aa1a
This one started hitting me up. Wanta gift cards and shit before meeting. Nah, miss me with that.












Reply With Quote





