Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24722
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    Saw Candy in Mandarin recently. My advice to all of you is avoid her like the plague. She says she's 42. I'd say add 20 years to that. She says she weighs 130 pounds. Add 30 pounds to that. She doesn't show anything below her neck in her STG ad photo, but that's because there's nothing below her neck that is worth seeing unless you're into small saggy tits, big fat thighs, a fat ass, and a very large gut. And there's nothing above her neck worth seeing either. She gave a fairly enthusiastic BBBJ, I'll give her credit there and that's where I should have ended. She's in a rundown home not too far off Old St. Augustine Road. The room along with the rest of the house was a mess and all of the lights were off. As we were in her room, there was a large crashing noise elsewhere in the house. She said it was her cat. As I was leaving, there was someone in her now lighted kitchen. She just said something like, "That's just my grandson and. " something else. As I passed by the doorway, I just glanced into that room to see a female sitting at some kind of table. Scary, sad, and embarrassing. I am so ashamed.

    As usual, a link and photo are included. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/242509963997.

    Shaggy.
    I was going to see her someone soon on one of my trips to jax. I thought getting sooner good head from her but now I want pull the trigger. I know she appeared older but thought she would be a good time. Thanks for the information.

  2. #24721
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir! These girls use all the right angles and it can be a huge shock when you show up sometimes.
    You're very welcome. I usually have a photo of most of these hoes. Let me know if you need anything else!

  3. #24720

    That Sea Hag Also Posted Years Ago As Redhead Firechacker

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    Saw Candy in Mandarin recently. My advice to all of you is avoid her like the plague. She says she's 42. I'd say add 20 years to that. She says she weighs 130 pounds. Add 30 pounds to that. She doesn't show anything below her neck in her STG ad photo, but that's because there's nothing below her neck that is worth seeing unless you're into small saggy tits, big fat thighs, a fat ass, and a very large gut. And there's nothing above her neck worth seeing either. She gave a fairly enthusiastic BBBJ, I'll give her credit there and that's where I should have ended. She's in a rundown home not too far off Old St. Augustine Road. The room along with the rest of the house was a mess and all of the lights were off. As we were in her room, there was a large crashing noise elsewhere in the house. She said it was her cat. As I was leaving, there was someone in her now lighted kitchen. She just said something like, "That's just my grandson and. " something else. As I passed by the doorway, I just glanced into that room to see a female sitting at some kind of table. Scary, sad, and embarrassing. I am so ashamed.

    As usual, a link and photo are included. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/242509963997..
    You are too polite. Those pics she posts are at least 30 years ago, and she is a total waste of time and money.

    She did the old trick. Added a different pic and changed her name so she can scam other mongers.

    Absolutely avoid. Beware of any posting listing Mandarin as a location.

  4. #24719

    That's her MO

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I booked Ariel for her time and she started playing games. When I arrived at the hotel, she made me wait 15 minutes before coming up. My guess is that she double booked.

    Me and another monger. She's working out of mustang. When I got the room number, I scouted the place out and saw too many thugs on her lobby floor. The whole thing seemed too sketchy, I went home and called it a day. Be careful with this one, She's working out of a sketchy hotel and will waste your time fellas.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/198200393730
    This is very much Ariels MO. She has worked out of that location for many years, usually on the third floor. I completely avoid that hotel now regardless of who is there, but I can say that is par for the course and I'd never had an issue or trouble from her. She tends to have a fair amount of sketchy guys in and around her room, but they've always left when I arrive for my date. But like I said, I just won't even go in that parking lot anymore so I cannot vouche for her current situation.

  5. #24718

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Here you go! If I remember correctly, her name is Michelle!
    Thank you sir! These girls use all the right angles and it can be a huge shock when you show up sometimes.

  6. #24717

    Nice View!

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    She's a good time and you'll enjoy her! She's a pretty good dick sucker too. I've deposited many loads in that girl with no issues.

    My favorite view of her:
    Thank you for weighing in on this one, she older than I normally prefer, but I might give her a go.

  7. #24716

    Ariel

    I booked Ariel for her time and she started playing games. When I arrived at the hotel, she made me wait 15 minutes before coming up. My guess is that she double booked.

    Me and another monger. She's working out of mustang. When I got the room number, I scouted the place out and saw too many thugs on her lobby floor. The whole thing seemed too sketchy, I went home and called it a day. Be careful with this one, She's working out of a sketchy hotel and will waste your time fellas.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/198200393730
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tntcyotvmngjjywywnwq1ntawn2mxztnhnzy4njuxogfmmzewmg.jpg.jpeg‎   tmzg3mjcxztvjyjlmnti4ngu1ymvkmmnjndm5n2y2zjuzy2i1oq.jpg.jpeg‎  

  8. #24715
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Who ever gave laceemei a nice review lied through their teeth. The review said she had a nice big ass, I got catfished for sure. She has a old flabby ass and the pictures are outdated. These pics must be from 10 years ago. I booked her for a 100 hh and changed it to a 60 qv. During the BJ, this old hag had the audacity to rush me. We went to Mish and 1 min in, I couldn't stay erect. I gave the donation and went home. Do not see this one fellas, she'll rush you and is catfishing.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/077409006657
    Thanks for the heads up. I was going to call her.

  9. #24714

    Laceemei

    Who ever gave laceemei a nice review lied through their teeth. The review said she had a nice big ass, I got catfished for sure. She has a old flabby ass and the pictures are outdated. These pics must be from 10 years ago. I booked her for a 100 hh and changed it to a 60 qv. During the BJ, this old hag had the audacity to rush me. We went to Mish and 1 min in, I couldn't stay erect. I gave the donation and went home. Do not see this one fellas, she'll rush you and is catfishing.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/077409006657
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmtuzndk2nju3ztu3mzfinda3zdkxywe3n2jkzwy0mwjhmjuzn2e5.jpg.jpeg‎   tmja2mzgwymu4ywq3ymyyzmyzmwfhn2fmy2m3odmyzjy4ztdlode.jpg.jpeg‎  

  10. #24713

    Itty Bitty

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what this girls face looks like? Her body looks nice but I can't tell if she's hiding her face because it's worn out, or if its just for discretion.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/525251626837
    Here you go! If I remember correctly, her name is Michelle!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000002.jpg‎   image000005.jpg‎   image000001.jpg‎  

  11. #24712
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeWee67  [View Original Post]
    What's up mongers. Been a while since I have dabbled in the game, but ran across this ad and wanted to do some recon. Her name is Mandy, she says the good one, and no it's not X3, LOL hope link works, thanks and stay safe.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/446863413161
    She's a good time and you'll enjoy her! She's a pretty good dick sucker too. I've deposited many loads in that girl with no issues.

    My favorite view of her:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000001.jpg‎  

  12. #24711
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    She never ever had one positive review. If you search sweetness nothing but negatives, even the other sweetness. I seen both and can say avoid both. She a crackhead with flat balloon tits. Hell of an attitude, will give you the worst experience purposely. Clearly someone who despises what they do. Not to mention the people she mugged at gun point. I brushed by her cracked out red eye db boyfriend. Those are the worst.You lucky a bad experience to write home about was the outcome you received, could of been 20x worst
    Not "fibbing" she is awful. She should be on our do not visit list if not already. Seems like I've definitely dodged a bullet. Read somewhere that she's RN etc, and might have missed some major details, but the context report of my visit is accurate. Keep it respectful Neck.

  13. #24710

    Bbwg

    Anyone have any intel on this one? Though of TOFTT.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/182656797613

  14. #24709

    Desi

    Looks like Desi made her way to seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-b4ca8e6b0293

  15. #24708

    RE: Candy in Mandarin

    Saw Candy in Mandarin recently. My advice to all of you is avoid her like the plague. She says she's 42. I'd say add 20 years to that. She says she weighs 130 pounds. Add 30 pounds to that. She doesn't show anything below her neck in her STG ad photo, but that's because there's nothing below her neck that is worth seeing unless you're into small saggy tits, big fat thighs, a fat ass, and a very large gut. And there's nothing above her neck worth seeing either. She gave a fairly enthusiastic BBBJ, I'll give her credit there and that's where I should have ended. She's in a rundown home not too far off Old St. Augustine Road. The room along with the rest of the house was a mess and all of the lights were off. As we were in her room, there was a large crashing noise elsewhere in the house. She said it was her cat. As I was leaving, there was someone in her now lighted kitchen. She just said something like, "That's just my grandson and. " something else. As I passed by the doorway, I just glanced into that room to see a female sitting at some kind of table. Scary, sad, and embarrassing. I am so ashamed.

    As usual, a link and photo are included. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/242509963997.

    Shaggy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JaxCandyRedhead001.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape