Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,591 to 16,605 of 41276
-
01-11-22 16:15 #24686Senior Member

Posts: 67Any Reports
Anyone go to Ms D's kink-fest today? Or you too shy to tell us how it went?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/699734313215
-
01-11-22 15:23 #24685Senior Member

Posts: 316Thick Barbie
Anybody got info on the below? Been texting back and forth. My issues is her pic seem to be a mix of current and older skinnier pics. One of her ads has her at 181 lbs and another says she 130 lbs. Don't mind a curvy Pawg but not a BBW guy. Can always PM if you like.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/510802729910
-
01-11-22 12:08 #24684Regular Member

Posts: 22Mandy, The good One
Thanks DSP, what is incall location like?
Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 09:45 #24683Regular Member

Posts: 16Toftt
So I decided to go ahead was quoted 100 qv 200 hh, everything was covered. Positives where good location and not being rushed. Negatives where lack of skill and kind of a dead fish tbh, I wasn't turned on at all personally will not repeat but YMMV I think I'll just stick to the travelling Latinas. 4/10 needs improvement.
Originally Posted by Funbbc
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 06:57 #24682Senior Member

Posts: 469MILF Lacee
I took a chance on MILF Lacee and had a good time.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/094747777692
Comms were good both times I reached out, first time was a month ago, she was too far on West side. My morning dream found her responsive to the texts and set up was easy. Not a great spot but there are worse.
Room was small and straightened, she was clean and smelled good, met me in a t-shirt and took a pee, then down to business. Decent BBBJ and when ready for the event, she hopped up on her knees and away we went. If you like a big ass, Lacee has you covered. Was surprised that she looked fresher than those pics, really looks like a nice plumper MILF. Things were heating up, and I wanted to land in that plump pillow, so off to mish for the goal.
Cleaned up and on my way before I woke.
Happy Mongering and New Year.
Tall.
-
01-11-22 06:45 #24681Senior Member

Posts: 229Mandy Mandy
Mandy made it back on STG!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/838982788363
-
01-11-22 05:55 #24680Senior Member

Posts: 59Do not do it!
Don't do it, her pics are filtered to the heavens! Body is awful, and she is ugly actually!
Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 04:49 #24679Senior Member

Posts: 75Itty Bitty
She not a 10, but you wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with her in public. She's a spinner and can ride like a professional cowgirl. Her location was a little suspect, but a day time visit would be ok. She provides what she advertised.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 04:34 #24678Senior Member

Posts: 75Harley is a go.
All I can say is get her now before her demons take their toll. The candy is becoming a greater part of her daily routine. We have had a few great romps and she has never disappointed. YMMV, but we do have some common interest and that always sparks the wild side in both of us. Usually ends up with some primal grunting and growing as we both get our rocks off. All holes are open, if you know what you are doing. Once you get the right stokes going she will throw it back as good as you give it to her.
Originally Posted by Bamster
[View Original Post]
As for the number change: She has had a few issues with her phone. Also switched service. She's using an APP currently.
-
01-11-22 04:23 #24677Senior Member

Posts: 75Mandy. The good one!
She is the good one. Had no issues and the trip was well worth it. Fairly easy to set up, once I got in touch with her. She's a bit thicker than pics, but not in a bad way. Solid thick not fat. She is a definite PAWG. She did have her dog with her, but not a problem. She had just got out of the shower before we got together. Service as advertised. Just let her know what you want from her and she is pretty accommodating. Definite repeat when the man downstairs takes control.
Originally Posted by PeeWee67
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 23:08 #24676Senior Member

Posts: 618Well stated
Short and sweet and straight to the point. I agree completely.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 22:58 #24675Senior Member

Posts: 554Was just about to ask. All day I have noticed trouble with the page refreshing, who knows.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 22:15 #24674Senior Member

Posts: 88Blue-haired Ryder is good to go
I hit this one up around 7 and comms were responsive throughout. I was looking for top only and was quoted 60 covered or 70 BBBJ w / cim. I agreed to 70 under the condition she not rush me. She agreed asking if we hit the 20-25 min mark I bump the donation to 80. Sounds good! As we're setting up the time she asks for a favor. It was just for Tylenol & baby wipes, $2 at Walmart on the way and it's medical so I went for it. Got the address after I got the supplies and headed to location on Salisbury. Super safe no drama location, 10/10 spot. She meets me downstairs with her puppy (which never barked or interrupted the event) and we chat outside a bit while she has a smoke. Looks like pictures, which are obviously somewhat filtered but not misleading at all. We head up to her room and chat some more about her paintings and stuff. She's a cool chick, personable and no drama. Room doesn't smell like smoke at all either. Getting down to business I got exactly what I was looking for. Top only that wasn't a glorified handjob, she really bobbed for apples the entire time and from what I could tell could have kept going after I was complete. She wasn't stopping to jack me off to get me to finish as quickly as possible like other girls I've seen. Legit no rush. I wrapped in 12 minutes (my choice) with cim. I will absolutely repeat. She does offer doubles with some cute chicks so def ask her about that. You can't go wrong unloading in her mouth at least once.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/652738266478
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/904-601-3030
-
01-10-22 21:49 #24673Senior Member

Posts: 351Site issues
Anyone else seeing that STG seems to be down or malfunctioning?
-
01-10-22 20:50 #24672Senior Member

Posts: 76Asia Renee
So I say Asia yesterday for her BBBJ special. 60 sonic rings was the damage. Comms was pretty straight forward. I've seen her once off mustang but she's now working out of her home. She's just moving in so there is clutter. Nothing trashy but can definitely tell she just moved in. The service was just what I needed. She dressed in what I requested. She told me upfront her sister was in the bathroom. By the clothes that was in the closet I'll like to think it wasn't her sister. I had no issues and she was very warming. So whoever it was in the bathroom it didn't bother me. I did my deed and left. She does CIM just needs a warning beforehand. If she keeps her BBBJ special I'll be seeing her more often. Her body has some baby damage but nothing terrible and her ass looks amazing.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/846012216386











Reply With Quote




