Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 10964
-
01-13-22 22:03 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 387I saw clementine a few years ago, we set stuff up but during the date she kept changing things and was pushy / bossy, and kept wanting to take a few minutes, I think out of the time we spent together, maybe 25% of it was actual fun time. She never liked to host which made things trickier (I don't trust providers with my location until I know her really well and I had to pay the hotel fee).
Originally Posted by Yurso
[View Original Post]
One of the lower end investments that didn't pan out well.
-
01-13-22 17:38 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 80I saw Clementine once and had a really fun time. She is hot as fuck too.
Originally Posted by Yurso
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 17:18 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 1676Carla
Carla looks hot. The reviews are solid.
Originally Posted by Yurso
[View Original Post]
After reading the posts here, I completely understand why I never mess around with American working girls, most are flakes with some real issues.
-
01-13-22 13:54 #5201Banned Member

Posts: 4Anastasiia / Scarlett drama will lead to police investigation soon.
Sorry I can't reply to all of the messages. Too many and I am busy with work.
Originally Posted by Yurso
[View Original Post]
I've just got some info that this troublesome girl blackmailed one of her sugar daddies, and his wife found out about that. I heard that the wife will confront her family soon and bring this matter to the law enforcement. It is said that she wanted to report Alena's prostitution ring also.
That's what I heard from 80% trustable sources. LOL.
I suggest just cut ties with her and block her number while you can.
I told some of you through pm that she had a long criminal record related to drugs and other things. Be careful. Plenty of fish out there. For now, I'd prefer a bit pricier indy but more safe.
We want to fuck and having fun, not a charity who cares about shit! LOL.
Like Carla Noir or this one are nice:
https://tryst.link/escort/tasteclementine#photos.
Good luck and stay warm.
-
01-13-22 13:04 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 433Thanks
This sounds like an accurate reflection an I appreciate it. I'm wondering if her GoFundme is a scam to get more money for drugs. Anyway, I guess I want to hear from people who saw Scarlett at Alena and see if they saw the drug lines and scars or is this girl new and hot with no issues like that. I don't even know if she's the same girl as the go fund me anymore. We need senior members with credible accounts that are recent from last few weeks to chime in.
Originally Posted by Yurso
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 11:48 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 31Jess
Here it is, man! Fun girl and a freak as well.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
Drama-free! Not like "that other girl" who asked for our phone number and used her fake sad story to get money from us.
But the face was not to my liking (just personal preference).
https://dancewithjess.escortbook.com/
Have fun!
-
01-13-22 10:09 #5198Senior Member

Posts: 80Looking for ad as well.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 05:42 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 868Link
Do you have a link or contact info on her? You can PM me as well. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Tkow70
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 02:41 #5196Regular Member

Posts: 24Does she have an ad anywhere? Lindsey actually told me about her and said I'd have a great time with them together but never got the opportunity to.
Originally Posted by Tkow70
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 23:47 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 85Can you define everything else? Acronyms? BB?
Originally Posted by Tkow70
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 22:03 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 550See Jess. She used to be Anna at Alenas. She went indy and is a freak. We we connect on a few levels and both enjoy bdsm fun. YMMV. Seeing her for about the 5th time next week she's that fucking good. No anal but, everything else is on the menu.
Originally Posted by EinJapan
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 19:02 #5193Regular Member

Posts: 24Anyone like Lindsey?
I saw Lindsey at Alenachiacgo a while back. She's fun. Down for just about anything. I feel like I missed out on her whole menu because I came fast. Twice. Great personality, hot little body, and a pretty face.
Is there anyone who is a kinky freak like she is?
-
01-12-22 18:40 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 228Not really. She is decently looking, but not HOT. I had an OK session with her, but all covered and I honestly thought it she was not too into the session.
Originally Posted by Stranger935
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 17:45 #5191Banned Member

Posts: 4Scarlett / Anastasiia
One more thing, If you visited Scarlett, she had scars on her arm, her thigh, and other parts of their skins. She cut themself for a reason like any other drug users who do not have money to buy drugs (You know what I mean). And you'd be blind if you didn't see the injection mark on her skin (she usually smears them with powder).
I also know her friends (in real life) who also worked with her at MCE or Indy. They said Anas had a drug addiction and she was a pathological liar (She also told many made-up drama of her life-her friends told me that she lied a lot: D). That's why not many of her friends donate to her even though her instagram follower number is pretty high. LOL They don't like her and they don't trust her. She used the money to buy drugs and partying / raving.
I know all of this stuff because as I said, Scarlett and Anas are the same person. LOL. I saw them both and I know this girl and her friends pretty well in real life. I hung out with some of them, and paid them lunch / dinner occasionally. It's up to you guys. For me, I just don't want to risk myself.
I think Heather is a good option there. Petite, really tight, and problem free.
-
01-12-22 17:27 #5190Banned Member

Posts: 4I usually being a silent reader. I've just joined to contribute and clarify things what I know about this Anastasia and Scarlett.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
I was her regular clients. And I can confirm that Scarlett and Anastasia are the same person.
I was visiting her apt somewhere in P. S and had a good time with her regularly at P. S Motel until at some point I stopped after I found out about this. (DM me if you want to know any further).
If you want to visit Scarlett / Anastasiia, go ahead. Enjoy that nice BBBJ LOL. I admit that she gave one of the best BBBJ. But it was not worth it for me. LOL.
Good luck.











Reply With Quote






