Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5204
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurso  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I can't reply to all of the messages. Too many and I am busy with work.

    I've just got some info that this troublesome girl blackmailed one of her sugar daddies, and his wife found out about that. I heard that the wife will confront her family soon and bring this matter to the law enforcement. It is said that she wanted to report Alena's prostitution ring also.

    That's what I heard from 80% trustable sources. LOL.

    I suggest just cut ties with her and block her number while you can.

    I told some of you through pm that she had a long criminal record related to drugs and other things. Be careful. Plenty of fish out there. For now, I'd prefer a bit pricier indy but more safe.

    We want to fuck and having fun, not a charity who cares about shit! LOL.

    Like Carla Noir or this one are nice:

    https://tryst.link/escort/tasteclementine#photos.

    Good luck and stay warm.
    I saw clementine a few years ago, we set stuff up but during the date she kept changing things and was pushy / bossy, and kept wanting to take a few minutes, I think out of the time we spent together, maybe 25% of it was actual fun time. She never liked to host which made things trickier (I don't trust providers with my location until I know her really well and I had to pay the hotel fee).

    One of the lower end investments that didn't pan out well.

  2. #5203
    Quote Originally Posted by Yurso  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I can't reply to all of the messages. Too many and I am busy with work.

    I've just got some info that this troublesome girl blackmailed one of her sugar daddies, and his wife found out about that. I heard that the wife will confront her family soon and bring this matter to the law enforcement. It is said that she wanted to report Alena's prostitution ring also.

    That's what I heard from 80% trustable sources. LOL.

    I suggest just cut ties with her and block her number while you can.

    I told some of you through pm that she had a long criminal record related to drugs and other things. Be careful. Plenty of fish out there. For now, I'd prefer a bit pricier indy but more safe.

    We want to fuck and having fun, not a charity who cares about shit! LOL.

    Like Carla Noir or this one are nice:

    https://tryst.link/escort/tasteclementine#photos.

    Good luck and stay warm.
    I saw Clementine once and had a really fun time. She is hot as fuck too.

  3. #5202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurso  [View Original Post]

    Like Carla Noir or this one are nice:

    https://tryst.link/escort/tasteclementine#photos.

    Good luck and stay warm.
    Carla looks hot. The reviews are solid.

    After reading the posts here, I completely understand why I never mess around with American working girls, most are flakes with some real issues.

  4. #5201

    Anastasiia / Scarlett drama will lead to police investigation soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurso  [View Original Post]
    I usually being a silent reader. I've just joined to contribute and clarify things what I know about this Anastasia and Scarlett.
    I was her regular clients. And I can confirm that Scarlett and Anastasia are the same person.
    I was visiting her apt somewhere in P. S and had a good time with her regularly at P. S Motel until at some point I stopped after I found out about this. (DM me if you want to know any further).
    If you want to visit Scarlett / Anastasiia, go ahead. Enjoy that nice BBBJ LOL. I admit that she gave one of the best BBBJ. But it was not worth it for me. LOL..
    Sorry I can't reply to all of the messages. Too many and I am busy with work.

    I've just got some info that this troublesome girl blackmailed one of her sugar daddies, and his wife found out about that. I heard that the wife will confront her family soon and bring this matter to the law enforcement. It is said that she wanted to report Alena's prostitution ring also.

    That's what I heard from 80% trustable sources. LOL.

    I suggest just cut ties with her and block her number while you can.

    I told some of you through pm that she had a long criminal record related to drugs and other things. Be careful. Plenty of fish out there. For now, I'd prefer a bit pricier indy but more safe.

    We want to fuck and having fun, not a charity who cares about shit! LOL.

    Like Carla Noir or this one are nice:

    https://tryst.link/escort/tasteclementine#photos.

    Good luck and stay warm.

  5. #5200

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurso  [View Original Post]
    One more thing, If you visited Scarlett, she had scars on her arm, her thigh, and other parts of their skins. She cut themself for a reason like any other drug users who do not have money to buy drugs (You know what I mean). And you'd be blind if you didn't see the injection mark on her skin (she usually smears them with powder).

    I also know her friends (in real life) who also worked with her at MCE or Indy. They said Anas had a drug addiction and she was a pathological liar (She also told many made-up drama of her life-her friends told me that she lied a lot: D). That's why not many of her friends donate to her even though her instagram follower number is pretty high. LOL They don't like her and they don't trust her. She used the money to buy drugs and partying / raving.

    I know all of this stuff because as I said, Scarlett and Anas are the same person. LOL. I saw them both and I know this girl and her friends pretty well in real life. I hung out with some of them, and paid them lunch / dinner occasionally. It's up to you guys. For me, I just don't want to risk myself.

    I think Heather is a good option there. Petite, really tight, and problem free.
    This sounds like an accurate reflection an I appreciate it. I'm wondering if her GoFundme is a scam to get more money for drugs. Anyway, I guess I want to hear from people who saw Scarlett at Alena and see if they saw the drug lines and scars or is this girl new and hot with no issues like that. I don't even know if she's the same girl as the go fund me anymore. We need senior members with credible accounts that are recent from last few weeks to chime in.

  6. #5199

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or contact info on her? You can PM me as well. Thanks.
    Here it is, man! Fun girl and a freak as well.

    Drama-free! Not like "that other girl" who asked for our phone number and used her fake sad story to get money from us.

    But the face was not to my liking (just personal preference).

    https://dancewithjess.escortbook.com/

    Have fun!

  7. #5198
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or contact info on her? You can PM me as well. Thanks.
    Looking for ad as well.

  8. #5197

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    See Jess. She used to be Anna at Alenas. She went indy and is a freak. We we connect on a few levels and both enjoy bdsm fun. YMMV. Seeing her for about the 5th time next week she's that fucking good. No anal but, everything else is on the menu.
    Do you have a link or contact info on her? You can PM me as well. Thanks.

  9. #5196
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    See Jess. She used to be Anna at Alenas. She went indy and is a freak. We we connect on a few levels and both enjoy bdsm fun. YMMV. Seeing her for about the 5th time next week she's that fucking good. No anal but, everything else is on the menu.
    Does she have an ad anywhere? Lindsey actually told me about her and said I'd have a great time with them together but never got the opportunity to.

  10. #5195
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkow70  [View Original Post]
    See Jess. She used to be Anna at Alenas. She went indy and is a freak. We we connect on a few levels and both enjoy bdsm fun. YMMV. Seeing her for about the 5th time next week she's that fucking good. No anal but, everything else is on the menu.
    Can you define everything else? Acronyms? BB?

  11. #5194
    Quote Originally Posted by EinJapan  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lindsey at Alenachiacgo a while back. She's fun. Down for just about anything. I feel like I missed out on her whole menu because I came fast. Twice. Great personality, hot little body, and a pretty face.

    Is there anyone who is a kinky freak like she is?
    See Jess. She used to be Anna at Alenas. She went indy and is a freak. We we connect on a few levels and both enjoy bdsm fun. YMMV. Seeing her for about the 5th time next week she's that fucking good. No anal but, everything else is on the menu.

  12. #5193

    Anyone like Lindsey?

    I saw Lindsey at Alenachiacgo a while back. She's fun. Down for just about anything. I feel like I missed out on her whole menu because I came fast. Twice. Great personality, hot little body, and a pretty face.

    Is there anyone who is a kinky freak like she is?

  13. #5192
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger935  [View Original Post]
    Does she look anything like Maria Sharapova?
    Not really. She is decently looking, but not HOT. I had an OK session with her, but all covered and I honestly thought it she was not too into the session.

  14. #5191

    Scarlett / Anastasiia

    One more thing, If you visited Scarlett, she had scars on her arm, her thigh, and other parts of their skins. She cut themself for a reason like any other drug users who do not have money to buy drugs (You know what I mean). And you'd be blind if you didn't see the injection mark on her skin (she usually smears them with powder).

    I also know her friends (in real life) who also worked with her at MCE or Indy. They said Anas had a drug addiction and she was a pathological liar (She also told many made-up drama of her life-her friends told me that she lied a lot: D). That's why not many of her friends donate to her even though her instagram follower number is pretty high. LOL They don't like her and they don't trust her. She used the money to buy drugs and partying / raving.

    I know all of this stuff because as I said, Scarlett and Anas are the same person. LOL. I saw them both and I know this girl and her friends pretty well in real life. I hung out with some of them, and paid them lunch / dinner occasionally. It's up to you guys. For me, I just don't want to risk myself.

    I think Heather is a good option there. Petite, really tight, and problem free.

  15. #5190
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    So someone told me that Scarlett at Alena is the old Anastasia Stone. If that is correct, wasn't Anastasia the one that gave everyone the "scare" and had to leave and get out of the business for a while? This guy claims he was a victim of hers. I'm wondering if anyone can confirm the history and current Match before we all start booking again. She's off schedule this week but is back and new pics are up that look very different than the previous ones.
    I usually being a silent reader. I've just joined to contribute and clarify things what I know about this Anastasia and Scarlett.

    I was her regular clients. And I can confirm that Scarlett and Anastasia are the same person.

    I was visiting her apt somewhere in P. S and had a good time with her regularly at P. S Motel until at some point I stopped after I found out about this. (DM me if you want to know any further).


    If you want to visit Scarlett / Anastasiia, go ahead. Enjoy that nice BBBJ LOL. I admit that she gave one of the best BBBJ. But it was not worth it for me. LOL.

    Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape