Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 787 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 837 887 1287 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 24536
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12746
    Quote Originally Posted by FapAway5592  [View Original Post]
    ZanyZo is legit! It was too good to be true but it absolutely is. She spent hours texting me to let me know her menu, let me pick an outfit, and her hair. Her only goal was to make sure I had a good time. She is about 5'11 and she's thiccc in all the right places. She is at a nice hotel and I the room was immaculate. She insists that you direct her if she's not doing what you want. She allows you to take pics and video of whatever you want. Please treat her well. She's amazing. For those of you that asked for a link she said she posts on stg. Here is her link tree. I'll pm you her number if anyone can send me crouton Bree's!

    https://linktr.ee/zanyzo
    Millersville / CB Bree. Making sure so the city isn't swapped again LOL. And we're all still waiting for that number rofl.

  2. #12745

    ZanyZo

    ZanyZo is legit! It was too good to be true but it absolutely is. She spent hours texting me to let me know her menu, let me pick an outfit, and her hair. Her only goal was to make sure I had a good time. She is about 5'11 and she's thiccc in all the right places. She is at a nice hotel and I the room was immaculate. She insists that you direct her if she's not doing what you want. She allows you to take pics and video of whatever you want. Please treat her well. She's amazing. For those of you that asked for a link she said she posts on stg. Here is her link tree. I'll pm you her number if anyone can send me crouton Bree's!

    https://linktr.ee/zanyzo

  3. #12744

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by CudaKid  [View Original Post]
    I know I don't post much but this is a pure treasure!

    I think one of the best experiences I have ever had:

    Adjectives: voluptuous, seductive, enticing, competent, cute, cuddly, clean (D&D free).

    BBBJ awesome then mish. Didn't take long for the children to be released.

    Had a wonderful time. Truly GFE.

    Treat her right guys because she is a treat!


    Cudakid.
    What is the link?

  4. #12743

    Missing link

    Looking for link to ZaneyZo. Thanks.

  5. #12742

    They don't care

    A body is a body. Age, skill, looks doesn't factor into their cost. They just copy what others charge even if the other girl is 20 years younger than them.

    Gorgeous girls are slim to none and when they were posting. They were non gfe, a few did convert to full time robbing or cash app scamming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanyzo  [View Original Post]
    I'm a firm believer in the higher the price the higher quality the provider should be. I DO agree that some charge more than their worth and I believe a lot of the super gorgeous ones are assholes for no reason. And I feel like higher priced providers should cater to the clientele & have manners. But again, I'm new to the area. But I don't think anyone will be changing their rates.

  6. #12741

    Glen Burnie Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Too many rules and GPS rates. No thanks, I will pass.
    I was texting with her this week when I was nearby but got pulled away. Seemed nice enough but you never know. I'll probably.

    TOFTT because I love her look. I'll report back when I do.

  7. #12740

    Good visit with Allie

    Hey fellas! Been a while since my last review with Red. Not around the area much anymore, but I pop back in from time to time and usually take the opportunity to meet someone new.

    Quick note on Red. I've noticed that she hasn't been very responsive and the last time that I spoke with her in September, she needed a $25 deposit to meet me. Trusted my better judgement and didn't do it. Seems like a few of the reviews here echoed the same thing. Unfortunate since my visit with her last year was phenomenal. Very personable and great at what she did.

    This time, I met with Allie. 60/120/180. I've seen a few reviews of her in the past but not many as lately, so decided to take a leap of faith. Admittedly, she was much more accommodating to my schedule since I was running late. Likes to chat but phenomenal CBJ in car (arrived too late for apartment fun). Not a bad part of Baltimore City, but try to visit during the day. Will try to hit her up again this weekend when I'm back.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...etite/43496560

    Let me know if there's any I should hit up while I'm in the area as well! Happy hunting!

  8. #12739

    Zanyzo-unbelievable? It's true

    I know I don't post much but this is a pure treasure!

    I think one of the best experiences I have ever had:

    Adjectives: voluptuous, seductive, enticing, competent, cute, cuddly, clean (D&D free).

    BBBJ awesome then mish. Didn't take long for the children to be released.

    Had a wonderful time. Truly GFE.

    Treat her right guys because she is a treat!

    Cudakid.

  9. #12738
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadLuvr  [View Original Post]
    You would be surprised how many grown men need another man to hold their hand before they do the deed. Even on the streetwalker board. There are dudes who will literally pull up in a chic while she is working, ask her name, make small talk. Then rush home and post about the convo and ask if anyone has been with her. A measly $20 blowjob and grown ass men need another man's opinion before pulling the trigger. So it's no surprise they won't book an escort without their hand being held. It's really kinda sad. And don't get caught up on "senior" status. The qualification is simply a post count. Reach the number and you are a senior. You can tell from some of the post that many of these dudes just post bullshit to reach senior status. Please don't give anyone too much credit for reaching that. From my experience, some of the "seniors" are the biggest clowns on the board. Just focus on who contacts you and to hell with the rest.
    AMEN. Well said, HeadLuvr.

  10. #12737
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    This one looks interesting. I may have to indulge. Anyone have any infor before I have a Dream?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73349488

    Thanks, Shooter!
    Too many rules and GPS rates. No thanks, I will pass.

  11. #12736

    Maddie

    Thanks mate. Yeah I have not gotten any response yet from texts. Though I checked out the OF links, and her posts / activity on there seem fairly recent. Perhaps she's migrating fully online? Damn shame if the case. I have a penchant for buxom and shapely BBWs and she seems to fit the bill. Hard to come across those. Most are just sloppy looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times over the years but it's been well over a year now. Since I last met up with her. I really don't know if she's out of the business or just not responding to me. She was usually pretty responsive to texts. To me she was just ok but I just liked seeing her because she was clean and not a junkie and she provided a safe place to play.

  12. #12735

    Maddie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohrschak  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2961896

    Cheers mates.
    I've seen her a few times over the years but it's been well over a year now. Since I last met up with her. I really don't know if she's out of the business or just not responding to me. She was usually pretty responsive to texts. To me she was just ok but I just liked seeing her because she was clean and not a junkie and she provided a safe place to play.

  13. #12734
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    Fellas if you're contributing more than the above you're part of the problem. Yeah I know we can all probably afford the coin and pay outrageous prices, but this is Baltimore and with inflation and the price of gas, all of us should be trimming back. This market is ours. THEY NEED US. Don't drop more than a Benjamin for any girl and the market correction will fix itself. We need to get back to the days of these providers respecting us and a good, consistent client that will give them what they want. Stick to the rules. 60/80/100. Stick to this principle and these providers will clean up their act in more ways than 1. They'll straighten up for your business.

    60/80/100.60/80/100. 60/80/100.

    BK.
    I'm a firm believer in the higher the price the higher quality the provider should be. I DO agree that some charge more than their worth and I believe a lot of the super gorgeous ones are assholes for no reason. And I feel like higher priced providers should cater to the clientele & have manners. But again, I'm new to the area. But I don't think anyone will be changing their rates.

  14. #12733
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 35
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  15. #12732

    Bottom line

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    I partially agree with this but lets be at least somewhat grounded in reality.

    So 100 in 2000 would be 161 today. Which to me makes sense. 160 for an hour means you are paying the same amount you did back in 2000. A hotel costs 60 a night, 160 pays for hotel and has money left over for the woman's indulgences. More than fair.

    100 for an hour robs them, 300 for an hour robs you, fairness lands squarely in the middle.
    If no new tricks or services being offered. It's still the same old you and pu $$y. First visit rate is your rate for the life of our meetings.

    Spend $ to make $.

    So if you want to be in the game, it comes with getting accomodations, personal supplies, and personal upkeep.

    Some at here ask donations way out the league they should be in. Most should be paying us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape