Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 788 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 838 888 1288 ... LastLast
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 24533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12728

    Nicole

    Not worth it. Save your money. Completely deflated and saggy tits. Has a weird droopy belly, don't know if from many births or what, but it looks gross. Some pics on an ad look old, others look recent. The most recent are the ones where she looks ghastly thin. Covered everything for absurd rates. Your choice, but would advise against. I was there.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    This one looks interesting. I may have to indulge. Anyone have any infor before I have a Dream?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73349488

    Thanks, Shooter!

  2. #12727

    New Years Resolution 60/80/100

    Fellas if you're contributing more than the above you're part of the problem. Yeah I know we can all probably afford the coin and pay outrageous prices, but this is Baltimore and with inflation and the price of gas, all of us should be trimming back. This market is ours. THEY NEED US. Don't drop more than a Benjamin for any girl and the market correction will fix itself. We need to get back to the days of these providers respecting us and a good, consistent client that will give them what they want. Stick to the rules. 60/80/100. Stick to this principle and these providers will clean up their act in more ways than 1. They'll straighten up for your business.

    60/80/100.60/80/100. 60/80/100.

    BK.

  3. #12726
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    This one looks interesting. I may have to indulge. Anyone have any infor before I have a Dream?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73349488

    Thanks, Shooter!
    Dude I know selection is bad but damn. 250 for one hour and one pop only. 40 for another pop. No bbj, no GFE. And the pics without filter are rough.

    This is why I'm quitting the scene for a while. I'm willing to pay more for quality but there's no quality here either.

  4. #12725

    Nicole

    This one looks interesting. I may have to indulge. Anyone have any infor before I have a Dream?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73349488

    Thanks, Shooter!

  5. #12724

    Not at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aravas  [View Original Post]
    Is her pics accurate for body type? Or is she slimmer?
    She's completely down hill, and still rolling. Slimmer, sicker, nastier. I love the trailer park-esk mature ladies, usually no games and to the point. Nasty folds in the inner thighs, just unhealthy. But hey, different strokes for different folks. May be your jewel if you like the description.

  6. #12723

    Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    You have described my experience perfectly. Just experienced this last night.

    Waste of time and energy. I even sent her a couple of bucks ahead of time because I was running 5 minutes late, and we had met before. No success. I am curious on why she flakes and when is the best time to reach her.
    She's not worth it. Totally disconnected. No effort or even eye contact when I had a dream with her.

    Shooter!

  7. #12722

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    Was going to link up with her a few days ago after the favorable body reviews. Set everything up and chatted for a couple hours via text and she bailed at the very last second, saying aunt flow just came. Not from the area so super pissed I made my way up. Wasn't a total wasted trip, was able to pivot and see the infamous Roxy. Her ass is something else, could spend the whole day pushing on that cushion. She was about her business as soon as I got in the door, sat me down straight to the BJ. Still had my winter parka, snow boots and Fargo hat on. Then directly to back shots, her sweatshirt stayed on and only brought down the pants for doggy, I was fine with it since her ass was the treat. A little odor from the kitty and everything covered, which I'm grateful since aunt flow was with her and wasn't aware until the hat was full. Definitely tell she's a heavy user: marks, puffy hands, irritability but hell I'll probably repeat for the booty. May stay out of Baltimore for the week, seems like the area share cycle times.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/73329595
    Sorry that happended to you. Roxxy is a lazy provider. She has no interest in pleasing anyone. Just wants the $$. She's been that way for a while now.

    Shooter!

  8. #12721

    Curtis Bay Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    So you have several times confused Crofton Bri and Curtis Bay Bree. Met had asked if this was the Bree who worked with Lindsey. Which is Curtis Bay Bree. Do you know Curtis Bay Bree or Lindsey? If not. Then why are you responding to a post about Curtis Bay Bree and Lindsey by bringing up Crofton Bri? You mistakenly commented on the pictures of Bree Curtis Bay again bringing up Bri Crofton. Does that chest or body look anything like Bri Crofton? Maybe a few big tattoos are missing?

    It's not that hard. Crofton, Curtis Bay. Two different words, two different places. Deciding to change one of their names really doesn't solve anything. We could more easily say to stop abbreviating Curtis Bay to CB. That would be more effective. But Bri Crofton and Bree Curtis Bay have a review history going back 3 years under those names. Good reviews, bad reviews, ripoff reviews. But it's the ability to search for old reviews that adds a lot of value to this site, and changing the name decouples them from their history. There will always be new users who are going ask about Bri Crofton or Bree Cutis Bay. Probably the best we can do is stop abbreviating Curtis Bay to CB.
    Anyone got a link to an ad for the Curtis Bay Bree please? How do I get in touch with this one? Or is she not recommended anymore?

    Shooter!

  9. #12720

    Flaked by Millie

    You have described my experience perfectly. Just experienced this last night.

    Waste of time and energy. I even sent her a couple of bucks ahead of time because I was running 5 minutes late, and we had met before. No success. I am curious on why she flakes and when is the best time to reach her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TTouchDown  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/410-205-6865

    Should have known when she responded to my initial message 2 hrs after the fact that this would be a waste of time. When she responded, told her I was ready immediately and could head straight to her incall and told her it was 30 minutes travel. She said okay, sent me the address. Let her know I'm on the way and will send her a follow up when I'm 10 minutes out. She acknowledges. Text her 10 minutes out and again when I'm pulling in. No reply. Wait a couple and give her a nudge, "I'm here and ready send room number whenever. " Silence. Wait 10 one more nudge and after 25, let her know I'm leaving. No apology, no excuses, no reply at all. Who knows, maybe she got merked in that short period of time. More likely she dozed off standing up. Don't waste your time.

  10. #12719

    Maddie

    Any intel on her?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2961896

    Cheers mates.

  11. #12718

    Recycle Time

    Quote Originally Posted by LowEyes  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience unfortunately a few days ago. Was quick to respond with standard text / call to setup appt but then she hit me 25 minutes before the meet up and asked if I could come an hour later. Should've bailed but the little head got the best of me. Finally get to her place and stand outside in the cold for another 10 minutes after talking to her. I'm assuming she was wrestling the mangy mutts and / or slumping it down the endless flights of stairs. I felt like the scene with the Hulk from Avengers End Game walking up those stairs. To much work for a fat old guy like me but I enjoyed the view on the way up. Before the door could close she started with the "No" list. No missionary because she can feel you breathing on her, do not grab or push her head during bbj, do not rub her or caress her or do anything remotely intimate, etc etc etc. Also, I almost started to get up and leave when she started on the "3 strike" rule. If you do X then why = Strike 1!! I felt myself get a little nervous like I was about to take an exam! LOL. Nevertheless, cooler heads prevailed when she got undress. She has a pretty nice body with a phat ole a $$ that I had to sample. Lackluster bbj so flipped her over for doggy. Beat it up for a bit while she did the reach around to hold the twins. Filled the bag and held onto it for dear life on exit as this was her 3rd commandment. Though shalt grab the condom and don't even think about spilling a drop.

    One more thing that freaked me out was a pic of her deceased husband hanging near the bed (don't ask about this pic. Trust me) and pics of her daughter / family all over the wall. I'm a girl dad with older daughters so this was f&ckin with me. Had to close my eyes and concentrate!! LOL. YMMV as always but it's a no repeat for me.
    Was going to link up with her a few days ago after the favorable body reviews. Set everything up and chatted for a couple hours via text and she bailed at the very last second, saying aunt flow just came. Not from the area so super pissed I made my way up. Wasn't a total wasted trip, was able to pivot and see the infamous Roxy. Her ass is something else, could spend the whole day pushing on that cushion. She was about her business as soon as I got in the door, sat me down straight to the BJ. Still had my winter parka, snow boots and Fargo hat on. Then directly to back shots, her sweatshirt stayed on and only brought down the pants for doggy, I was fine with it since her ass was the treat. A little odor from the kitty and everything covered, which I'm grateful since aunt flow was with her and wasn't aware until the hat was full. Definitely tell she's a heavy user: marks, puffy hands, irritability but hell I'll probably repeat for the booty. May stay out of Baltimore for the week, seems like the area share cycle times.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/73329595

  12. #12717
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    About 3 ish months along I believe (it's not mine, ha).
    I think this is a quadruple ditto at this point, but I'd appreciate a PM with her info, if you can.

  13. #12716

    Nicky / Reds

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1  [View Original Post]
    So I had this dream a couple days ago. The set up was quick and easy. She operates out the basement of a residence off loch raven with another Latina girl. The pictures with her her face aren't real but the body pictures are real. Not to much of a looker but her body is decent. No addict marks and good hygiene. BJ was lackluster but the kat was A1. The backshots looked hella good. Would probably repeat if in a pinch. Wanted 100 but got her to agree to 80. Here is the ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/73129148

    This is the latina I was talking about, she looks like her photo and I may try my hand with her next:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/72534756

    I did asked if they did doubles and she said they do. Peace and stay safe bros.
    I got hit up by the first girl the other night and I completely forgot I texted that number. She asked if I was interested. Apparently is doing BB service with CIP which I do enjoy but not for $300. That Loch raven spot always rotates SW's and have them charge more than what they did on the streets. I know pawg Dream used to be there but I think she's in catonsville now. I've seen a girl named Taylor that used to do incalls but last I saw she was out and about. Same for Zell. Filipino Nina was also there but last I heard she was scamming dudes at Towson east which sucks because that used to be a go to spot for me and I never had an issue there.

  14. #12715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Preggo digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy44  [View Original Post]
    A huge ditto on this one. I'm down to check her out asap. Searched and found zip.
    Triple ditto, LOL. I'm interested too.

    Chico.

  15. #12714
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape