Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 24533
-
01-13-22 06:17 #12743Senior Member

Posts: 209Missing link
Looking for link to ZaneyZo. Thanks.
-
01-12-22 23:53 #12742Senior Member

Posts: 371They don't care
A body is a body. Age, skill, looks doesn't factor into their cost. They just copy what others charge even if the other girl is 20 years younger than them.
Gorgeous girls are slim to none and when they were posting. They were non gfe, a few did convert to full time robbing or cash app scamming.
Originally Posted by Zanyzo
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 20:49 #12741Senior Member

Posts: 212Glen Burnie Nicole
I was texting with her this week when I was nearby but got pulled away. Seemed nice enough but you never know. I'll probably.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
TOFTT because I love her look. I'll report back when I do.
-
01-12-22 20:28 #12740Senior Member

Posts: 57Good visit with Allie
Hey fellas! Been a while since my last review with Red. Not around the area much anymore, but I pop back in from time to time and usually take the opportunity to meet someone new.
Quick note on Red. I've noticed that she hasn't been very responsive and the last time that I spoke with her in September, she needed a $25 deposit to meet me. Trusted my better judgement and didn't do it. Seems like a few of the reviews here echoed the same thing. Unfortunate since my visit with her last year was phenomenal. Very personable and great at what she did.
This time, I met with Allie. 60/120/180. I've seen a few reviews of her in the past but not many as lately, so decided to take a leap of faith. Admittedly, she was much more accommodating to my schedule since I was running late. Likes to chat but phenomenal CBJ in car (arrived too late for apartment fun). Not a bad part of Baltimore City, but try to visit during the day. Will try to hit her up again this weekend when I'm back.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...etite/43496560
Let me know if there's any I should hit up while I'm in the area as well! Happy hunting!
-
01-12-22 20:21 #12739Senior Member

Posts: 63Zanyzo-unbelievable? It's true
I know I don't post much but this is a pure treasure!
I think one of the best experiences I have ever had:
Adjectives: voluptuous, seductive, enticing, competent, cute, cuddly, clean (D&D free).
BBBJ awesome then mish. Didn't take long for the children to be released.
Had a wonderful time. Truly GFE.
Treat her right guys because she is a treat!
Cudakid.
-
01-12-22 20:12 #12738Senior Member

Posts: 647AMEN. Well said, HeadLuvr.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 19:58 #12737Senior Member

Posts: 647Too many rules and GPS rates. No thanks, I will pass.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 17:55 #12736Senior Member

Posts: 60Maddie
Thanks mate. Yeah I have not gotten any response yet from texts. Though I checked out the OF links, and her posts / activity on there seem fairly recent. Perhaps she's migrating fully online? Damn shame if the case. I have a penchant for buxom and shapely BBWs and she seems to fit the bill. Hard to come across those. Most are just sloppy looking.
Originally Posted by BigDonkey
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 16:55 #12735Senior Member

Posts: 174Maddie
I've seen her a few times over the years but it's been well over a year now. Since I last met up with her. I really don't know if she's out of the business or just not responding to me. She was usually pretty responsive to texts. To me she was just ok but I just liked seeing her because she was clean and not a junkie and she provided a safe place to play.
Originally Posted by Rohrschak
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 16:38 #12734Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35I'm a firm believer in the higher the price the higher quality the provider should be. I DO agree that some charge more than their worth and I believe a lot of the super gorgeous ones are assholes for no reason. And I feel like higher priced providers should cater to the clientele & have manners. But again, I'm new to the area. But I don't think anyone will be changing their rates.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 16:29 #12733Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
01-12-22 16:05 #12732Senior Member

Posts: 976Bottom line
If no new tricks or services being offered. It's still the same old you and pu $$y. First visit rate is your rate for the life of our meetings.
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
Spend $ to make $.
So if you want to be in the game, it comes with getting accomodations, personal supplies, and personal upkeep.
Some at here ask donations way out the league they should be in. Most should be paying us.
-
01-12-22 15:49 #12731Senior Member

Posts: 197I partially agree with this but lets be at least somewhat grounded in reality.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
So 100 in 2000 would be 161 today. Which to me makes sense. 160 for an hour means you are paying the same amount you did back in 2000. A hotel costs 60 a night, 160 pays for hotel and has money left over for the woman's indulgences. More than fair.$1 in 2000 is equivalent in purchasing power to about $1.61 today, an increase of $0.61 over 22 years. The dollar had an average inflation rate of 2.20% per year between 2000 and today, producing a cumulative price increase of 61.41%. The inflation rate in 2000 was 3.36%
100 for an hour robs them, 300 for an hour robs you, fairness lands squarely in the middle.
-
01-12-22 14:31 #12730Banned Member

Posts: 254Clowns
You would be surprised how many grown men need another man to hold their hand before they do the deed. Even on the streetwalker board. There are dudes who will literally pull up in a chic while she is working, ask her name, make small talk. Then rush home and post about the convo and ask if anyone has been with her. A measly $20 blowjob and grown ass men need another man's opinion before pulling the trigger. So it's no surprise they won't book an escort without their hand being held. It's really kinda sad. And don't get caught up on "senior" status. The qualification is simply a post count. Reach the number and you are a senior. You can tell from some of the post that many of these dudes just post bullshit to reach senior status. Please don't give anyone too much credit for reaching that. From my experience, some of the "seniors" are the biggest clowns on the board. Just focus on who contacts you and to hell with the rest.
Originally Posted by Zanyzo
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 14:29 #12729Senior Member

Posts: 422I agree with this 100%. 80 used to be a standard for a hh. Now they use that amount for a SS or QV. Absolutely outrageous that most of them think they're worth more than that.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





