Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4431
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    This one is bizarre. I don't have the SA link before she blocked me. Here's her screenshot. We chatted briefly this summer and never met. Then in December she wanted to have dinner after work. I was curious so I agreed. We met for dinner and had a decent conversation but nothing happened. No allowance was paid. Then tonight, she messaged me on SA like we had never met. I reminded her we had dinner and she blocked me. Feel free to agree to dinner, then no-show her. Please mess with her. I honestly think her scam is to get free dinner and drinks. Bizarre.
    Message me last month. Said I promised a drink. We met at keystone crossing. Not my type and looked older. Over dressed with a big southern Baptist church hat. She stayed 10 min and left. Pro vibe.

  2. #4430

    She messaged me out of the blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayter9  [View Original Post]
    This one is bizarre. I don't have the SA link before she blocked me. Here's her screenshot. We chatted briefly this summer and never met. Then in December she wanted to have dinner after work. I was curious so I agreed. We met for dinner and had a decent conversation but nothing happened. No allowance was paid. Then tonight, she messaged me on SA like we had never met. I reminded her we had dinner and she blocked me. Feel free to agree to dinner, then no-show her. Please mess with her. I honestly think her scam is to get free dinner and drinks. Bizarre.
    Today and said let's do dinner tomorrow night and asked for my number. I've never messaged or viewed her. When I said "send me your number", she kind of flipped out, how rude I am and whatever. I was going to schedule and ghost but it never got that far.

  3. #4429

    VoilaViola

    This one is bizarre. I don't have the SA link before she blocked me. Here's her screenshot. We chatted briefly this summer and never met. Then in December she wanted to have dinner after work. I was curious so I agreed. We met for dinner and had a decent conversation but nothing happened. No allowance was paid. Then tonight, she messaged me on SA like we had never met. I reminded her we had dinner and she blocked me. Feel free to agree to dinner, then no-show her. Please mess with her. I honestly think her scam is to get free dinner and drinks. Bizarre.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E18119AD-974A-49B2-8362-19CACF35F921.jpg‎  

  4. #4428

    Mailbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    Hey Ty. Says your box is full, bro! LOL.
    I think that's the way I like it.

  5. #4427

    Your box is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...87f745f3f48c8e

    She's real, she's down to fuck. Been there done that moving along.
    Hey Ty. Says your box is full, bro! LOL.

  6. #4426

    Thanks, kinda figured that

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Well if you see her pictures where she's in the bikini she looks really slender and hot. Those must be old pictures because she's not that slender anymore.
    I've been chatting with her and she suddenly went cold. Will report if I get anywhere.

  7. #4425

    I got several more to share

    I got several more to share, however; I guess I'll wait until somebody else shares some stuff.

  8. #4424

    Lexy pics

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet  [View Original Post]
    How flattering are her pics? In what way? What is her sugar amount?
    Well if you see her pictures where she's in the bikini she looks really slender and hot. Those must be old pictures because she's not that slender anymore.

  9. #4423

    Flattering?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...fb9018ad1797c0

    She's real and DTF, pictures are flattering. Been there done that moved along.
    How flattering are her pics? In what way? What is her sugar amount?

  10. #4422

    I got declined too

    Quote Originally Posted by DatyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any issues buying tokens w SB?

    Declined debit and then declined virtual visa.

    Sucks, looks great for my area.

    Happy hunting.
    And got an email from my bank asking me if I attempted that purchase and I responded yes and they said try it again it'll go through.

  11. #4421
    Anyone have any issues buying tokens w SB?

    Declined debit and then declined virtual visa.

    Sucks, looks great for my area.

    Happy hunting.

  12. #4420

    SB credits

    Tried to buy credits for SB but bank blocked the transaction.

    Made a virtual card which was declined, at least with the error se*urlreplacement0} "because we don't support this merchant".

    Any tips here? Probably blocked over chargebacks, not likely because its eu.

    Shame cause it looks like exactly where I want to be for my area.

  13. #4419

    Shell on SB

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...87f745f3f48c8e

    She's real, she's down to fuck. Been there done that moving along.

  14. #4418

    Lexi on SB

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...fb9018ad1797c0

    She's real and DTF, pictures are flattering. Been there done that moved along.

  15. #4417

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing she wasn't that great if you're throwing her out there that quick.
    Not going to bum out one of my regulars so no need to keep her. I'd give her a 6. 5 for looks. But she is very good at sucking BBBJCIM swallow! Price is right!


    Not going to bump out one of my regulars so no need to keep her. I'd give her a 6. 5 for looks. But she is very good at sucking BBBJCIM swallow! Price is right!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape