Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Siyh on the east side

    Late report on this one.

    Has an apt on curryford area that was super clean. Had bad comms so couldn't really here all that she was saying so tried to meet up with her. Went to her place and then got the clear picture of her rates that came in super high at $. 5 for hh. She did tell she was GFE. Wasn't really attracted to her and the rates made me walk.

    About 2 minutes before I got to her her place she texted me to bring protection. No way I could have made the time we agreed to and have to stop and get protection.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73431680

  2. #9532
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    That's funny LOL. Oh I'm splurging alright. I got a hold of her and her comms are good via text message. Maybe she doesn't use her IG that often. She said she's in Tampa and will be back in Orlando soon. I'm going for it!
    Doesn't look like a winner based off her TER:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4820184-353851

  3. #9531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    For Sure!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chow2000  [View Original Post]
    This girl. On point. I understand everyone's budget is a relative situation but if the stars align and she is as hot as in photos and most importantly a good personality then $500 for he doesn't seem in the crazy realm. With that being said, not having any for sure positive reviews to go off of it does become unfortunate when you drop a full premium price fee and get sub par experience. Bad attitude etc. When your the one testing the waters that is. ! I've been there done that and usually you can get a good read on how it's going to bro just from initial 5 or 10 min when you first meet before just handing over membership envelope. Keep us informed as she seems very interesting! May be a splurge visit for sure! Here's to kicking off 2022 with the splurge! LOL.
    That's funny LOL. Oh I'm splurging alright. I got a hold of her and her comms are good via text message. Maybe she doesn't use her IG that often. She said she's in Tampa and will be back in Orlando soon. I'm going for it!

  4. #9530

    Stacy starr

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's her Only Fans Page. I believe she is legit for sure. But not sure on the service.

    Thanks for that. I might have to treat myself to a birthday present and do the HH for 350. If I do I will report back.
    This girl. On point. I understand everyone's budget is a relative situation but if the stars align and she is as hot as in photos and most importantly a good personality then $500 for he doesn't seem in the crazy realm. With that being said, not having any for sure positive reviews to go off of it does become unfortunate when you drop a full premium price fee and get sub par experience. Bad attitude etc. When your the one testing the waters that is. ! I've been there done that and usually you can get a good read on how it's going to bro just from initial 5 or 10 min when you first meet before just handing over membership envelope. Keep us informed as she seems very interesting! May be a splurge visit for sure! Here's to kicking off 2022 with the splurge! LOL.

  5. #9529

    Dede

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipermav  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her, pics are great, but too few reviews on LC, just wondering if she's worth the trip.

    Vipermav.
    I've seen her twice with several months between visits; I actually like Dede, she looks good and comms are easy. But my issue was she didn't give good headache and something with her box being really tight (its some kind of condition that makes it tight, I forget the name but I looked it up after the dream) anyway she can't take a pounding or really anything much fast at least from my experience. If she was able to take some strokes I would have had her as a regular a long time ago; I was actually thinking about trying her again after seeing her updated pics but I don't want to leave disappointed again but we'll see.

  6. #9528

    Jersey Girl

    Still around in the same spot, still offering grade A service. Sometimes tough to make an appointment, but always worth it when I do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    Is Jersey Girl still around or has she retired?

  7. #9527

    Kissimmee DeDe aka Dulce

    Has anyone met her, pics are great, but too few reviews on LC, just wondering if she's worth the trip.

    Vipermav.

  8. #9526

    Jersey Girl

    Is Jersey Girl still around or has she retired?

  9. #9525

    Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by OWG  [View Original Post]
    First page just counted 50 with that same days in address. Maybe it's the scammers way of making it easy to weed them out.
    I've also noticed multiple posts back to back listing the location as Williamsburg.

  10. #9524

    STG clean up

    I am the person who has the STG contact. Anything you think is off in any way please PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by OWG  [View Original Post]
    STG has claimed they are trying to clean this horse pucky up. If you find a scammer, report it.

    There's a member on here acquainted with a staff member of STG.

  11. #9523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Fwiw

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    People do fall for it all the time.

    All they need is 100 people from across the entire USA to give them a $20 deposit (usually they ask for more) per day and they make $700,000+ a year TAX FREE. That much money goes a LONG way in a depressed country where many of these originate. You can have a staff of people running and managing the ads and live like Kings. Why work a legit job when you can have a white collar job ripping people off and make more bank?

    The outfit using the Days Inn address is more then likely the same group so if they run 50 ads at a time in 100 metropolitan areas across the US, all they need is 1 bite per area out of the 50 or so ads they run, that refresh throughout the day, to make the $700 k. We hear in the Forum frequently enough when a scammer, either a local in-person or Nigerian Prince form afar gets a deposit from a Member of the board. There are Thousands of people that aren't on the Forum and I am sure that several get ripped off all the time but we never hear about it.

    Just over a week ago I tagged an ad and posted it where the scammers were setting up a new account and accidentally posted a picture of (what I am assuming) themselves. LOL.

    Grain 56.
    STG has claimed they are trying to clean this horse pucky up. If you find a scammer, report it.

    There's a member on here acquainted with a staff member of STG.

  12. #9522
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDave  [View Original Post]
    Close name but a Google lens search came up with this.

    https://leaks24.co/dreamdollstarr-onlyfans/
    Yeah that's her Only Fans Page. I believe she is legit for sure. But not sure on the service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2017  [View Original Post]
    hhr 350 hr 500.
    Thanks for that. I might have to treat myself to a birthday present and do the HH for 350. If I do I will report back.

  13. #9521

    You Are Mistaken

    Quote Originally Posted by Punkox  [View Original Post]
    Funny thing is that the scammers think people will fall for that stuff. I can pretty much guarantee that very very very few people fall for their tricks. Incredible waste of time on their part. For less amount of energy exerted they could make money in a legitimate way. Instead they choose to make money doing crooked stuff. Very little money at that because I doubt anyone is falling for that crap.
    People do fall for it all the time.

    All they need is 100 people from across the entire USA to give them a $20 deposit (usually they ask for more) per day and they make $700,000+ a year TAX FREE. That much money goes a LONG way in a depressed country where many of these originate. You can have a staff of people running and managing the ads and live like Kings. Why work a legit job when you can have a white collar job ripping people off and make more bank?

    The outfit using the Days Inn address is more then likely the same group so if they run 50 ads at a time in 100 metropolitan areas across the US, all they need is 1 bite per area out of the 50 or so ads they run, that refresh throughout the day, to make the $700 k. We hear in the Forum frequently enough when a scammer, either a local in-person or Nigerian Prince form afar gets a deposit from a Member of the board. There are Thousands of people that aren't on the Forum and I am sure that several get ripped off all the time but we never hear about it.

    Just over a week ago I tagged an ad and posted it where the scammers were setting up a new account and accidentally posted a picture of (what I am assuming) themselves. LOL.

    Grain 56.

  14. #9520

    Funny thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by OWG  [View Original Post]
    First page just counted 50 with that same days in address. Maybe it's the scammers way of making it easy to weed them out.
    Funny thing is that the scammers think people will fall for that stuff. I can pretty much guarantee that very very very few people fall for their tricks. Incredible waste of time on their part. For less amount of energy exerted they could make money in a legitimate way. Instead they choose to make money doing crooked stuff. Very little money at that because I doubt anyone is falling for that crap.

  15. #9519

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by joey2017  [View Original Post]
    reached out to her hhr $$ 5 hr $$ i pass.
    hhr 350 hr 500.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape