Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9518

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I don't ever recall seeing reviews on this one but if anyone has intel please share. I tried chatting her up on IG but no response. She's exactly the type of PAWG that I'm into but I have a feeling she might be charging premium prices. Looks like she travels all around the country.

    https://tryst.link/escort/3stacy0starr4
    Reached out to her hhr $$ 5 HR $$ I pass.

  2. #9517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Listcrawler fake ads run rampant

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering anyone seen this girl https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/73289071.
    First page just counted 50 with that same days in address. Maybe it's the scammers way of making it easy to weed them out.

  3. #9516

    Premium Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I don't ever recall seeing reviews on this one but if anyone has intel please share. I tried chatting her up on IG but no response. She's exactly the type of PAWG that I'm into but I have a feeling she might be charging premium prices. Looks like she travels all around the country.

    https://tryst.link/escort/3stacy0starr4
    Definitely looks good on paper. If this Emonkey listing is to be trusted, you're right about the premium prices as well. $$60.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-st...-929380#erotic

  4. #9515

    Not sure it is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I don't ever recall seeing reviews on this one but if anyone has intel please share. I tried chatting her up on IG but no response. She's exactly the type of PAWG that I'm into but I have a feeling she might be charging premium prices. Looks like she travels all around the country.

    https://tryst.link/escort/3stacy0starr4
    Close name but a Google lens search came up with this.

    https://leaks24.co/dreamdollstarr-onlyfans/

  5. #9514
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Stacy Starr

    I don't ever recall seeing reviews on this one but if anyone has intel please share. I tried chatting her up on IG but no response. She's exactly the type of PAWG that I'm into but I have a feeling she might be charging premium prices. Looks like she travels all around the country.

    https://tryst.link/escort/3stacy0starr4

  6. #9513

    3 Cherries Pays The Line

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingTog  [View Original Post]
    So is the days in just a WG hotspot in Orlando now? Or is every ad fake? Went to alligator and saw doEns of ads listing the days in at 9990.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orlando/1/9990

    All red flags I'm assuming? Or am I missing something??
    You hit the Jackpot of Fake / Scammer Ads. I can't believe that the scammers are that stupid to use the same address over and over. They were using 7101 SOBT (Royal Inn) and 7900 SOBT (Heritage Inn) for a while. I didn't look over all of the ads, but with all I did look at, I feel confident that they are all scam ads. Most real girls won't put a specific address, they'll put an area.

    There are many WG's that do stay at that property but the ones listed in those ads aren't going to open the door if you actually find one that is from a real ad.

    Good catch, especially being a Visitor in The City Beautiful. Remember, Don't Feed the Scammers!

    Grain 56.

  7. #9512

    Real or fake?

    Was wondering anyone seen this girl https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/73289071.

  8. #9511

    Days inn on I drive

    So is the days in just a WG hotspot in Orlando now? Or is every ad fake? Went to alligator and saw doEns of ads listing the days in at 9990.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...orlando/1/9990

    All red flags I'm assuming? Or am I missing something??

  9. #9510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Any info on this one?

    Goes by name of Sara. Looks familiar but can't place it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73188186

  10. #9509

    Greta

    So this lady has some issues with keeping appointments tried 3 serrated times to set something up knowing I am coming from 45 min each way.

    First time I was in her apartments waiting for her to txt me the apartment number suddenly I get a txt saying something about her son and karate whatever I get it.

    Second time I text her and tell her I was again coming from 45 min away and again she said come honey I will be here waiting and hence she apologized for last time. I tell her 330 I get there 315 and suddenly surprise txt saying she isn't feeling well.

    Third and final time I did my drive but this time as I pulled in I txt her I'm here and now this time it goes ghost.

  11. #9508

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdOne69  [View Original Post]
    That's Brooke. Probably more bad reviews than good ones. She will rip you off if you give her the opportunity. Bad comms.
    Thank you for the warnings guys, she wanted $. 2 for a qv in the car or $$$. 4 for hr. I'll pass on this one. A damn shame too she's my type LOL.

  12. #9507

    Thick Nyaa

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65941772#.

    Very nice girl with a phat azz and juicy lips for some good head despite it being covered. She surprised me how she payed attention to the boys and bobbed junior up. I was planning on bending her over but the CBJ got me to erupt quickly. Damn, guess I got to go back again to hit it! She will be in my rotation for just the mere fact she doesn't waste your time and her attitude is so chill. She acts like she gets into the head game.

    CBJ 65, hhr 90.

    GR.

  13. #9506

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro1026  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on this one? I think she used to go by a different name but not sure.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3863008829
    That's Brooke. Probably more bad reviews than good ones. She will rip you off if you give her the opportunity. Bad comms.

  14. #9505

    Bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro1026  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on this one? I think she used to go by a different name but not sure.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3863008829
    Search Brooke. All kinds of bad reviews and ripoff reports.

  15. #9504

    Mia Intel

    Anyone got info on this one? I think she used to go by a different name but not sure.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3863008829

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape