Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 6706
-
01-13-22 13:44 #961Senior Member

Posts: 300Nikki
From one of her social media accounts that she posted at some point. She does a lot of bikini modeling, and why not?
Originally Posted by RobertJdn
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 13:17 #960Senior Member

Posts: 222Nikki
There used to be old ads that you could find on sumosearch or some other bs like that. I think if you were highly determined you might be able to search the way back machine, she advertised on Adult Search I think, something like that. I know she's on social media too, again you'd have to either know her name or do a search.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Her face is pretty, she has long black hair, perfect teeth and freckles. She's attractive. She's a big boned girl who works out a lot, like competitive body building although I think she's not competing now. Her body is tight and toned, lots of tats, big fake boobs that are pretty hard. No fat on this gal, shaved v, nicely shaped ass, tight as you'd expect but with volume.
-
01-13-22 12:51 #959Senior Member

Posts: 1417She must have moved
She used to adv in the massage anywhere site and one other and I tried to see her but she went dark on the comms. But that colorful dress is what she had used in here ad as well.
Originally Posted by Gilagin
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 11:24 #958Senior Member

Posts: 2964Info on Nikki
Contact Waarthog, he'll have all the info you seek! Though, to my knowledge, no pics of her are out there. As to that, I think you'll hear no complaints about her appearance!
Originally Posted by Envelope57
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Waarthog
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 10:54 #957Senior Member

Posts: 460Nikki
Who is Nikki?
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
Is there a link?
Ty.
-
01-13-22 09:57 #956Senior Member

Posts: 1670Good for us!
The joy is that we have plenty of choices!
Stay safe and have fun!
Originally Posted by Jimbo321
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 06:26 #955Senior Member

Posts: 1172It's Subjective
I know dudes that go crazy for Asian women and would choose AMP girls over Nikki every time. But 250 with no FS is steep. She's not the only one that's charging rates like that with no FS. I think Deziah is another one. For those prices I'd go with Caribbean Scar and at least get a good massage, suck, fuck and a drink on top of all that but like you said to each his own.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 21:20 #954Senior Member

Posts: 681Chime on
I'll add to this, The major separator between nikki and AMP besides services is appearance. If all the girls there looked like nikki with AMP services they'd make a killing. I will say 200 or even 250 for HJ at the end of the day is pretty steep. Throw some BBBJ and maybe its worth it then but to each his own.
Originally Posted by Jimbo321
[View Original Post]
Got a link for Mya?
-
01-12-22 19:14 #953Senior Member

Posts: 453Massage therapist
Gents,
This one is up in Orange City (posted this in the Daytona board) but looking to see if anyone may have visited her and has information. I have seen a previous post about her, but do not remember the name or if they actually visited due to cost. She is outcall only so having to add lodging, it can become pricey. Been texting her today and she quoted me 3-4 $ for the hour depending on the finish. Wanting to see if anyone has any information that may help. Will work on determining what is available for the services if I can.
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/mas...s/169952155892
Thanks and happy mongering.
Gil.
-
01-12-22 13:19 #952Senior Member

Posts: 125Nikki
Had to chime in. After trying since way back before covid, I saw Nikki once about a month ago. It was a LOT of fun. But I probably won't repeat, due to the fact that for the increased price I can have a beautiful Asian girl give me a shower, suck me off, let me fuck her, just about anywhere I want to stick it, get some TUMA and be told how manly and big my average sized dong is. And still have 50 bux left.
Or I can see Mya and get a massage and full service and have fitty bux left over. Or I can see Pamela, get a great massage and great conversation and leave happy and have 90 bux left over, OR, I can go to a rub and tug place for 1/2 hour, get the rub and the tug for 1 hunnert bux, then go the next day and do it again, and still have fitty bux left. Or go to any number of gals on SKG and the like, get a QV and spend 80. For 4 days in a row, and still have 10 bux for a burger.
I hope Nikki does well. And I am sure she will.
Just my 2 pennies.
-
01-11-22 12:46 #951Senior Member

Posts: 1172Yeah she was. When I first started visiting her she was not a working girl yet in Orlando and she had just started posting on Seeking. I asked about her but nobody had intel so I TOFTT. I got to know her a little bit and she was a nice girl. I stopped seeing her after she started posting on the escort sites but not because of that.
Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 01:00 #950Senior Member

Posts: 322She has been a WG for a while
When she was on SA she was working and sugaring.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 20:40 #949Senior Member

Posts: 453Sweatheart
Saw her this evening. As mentioned before nice place in Sanford close to I-4. Called as is requested in add and got text pretty quick. Easy set up, got to location and was provided her unit number. Similar experience as others have already stated, pleasant lady, agree that menu will probably open on additional visits. I dropped $$ for hour (she left donation up to me) and had enjoyable time all around. Massage wan't bad either.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 15:54 #948Senior Member

Posts: 111Where is she located?
Originally Posted by Opus1984
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 15:34 #947Senior Member

Posts: 300Pam
FYI, this is from an old ad. She has since raised her rates to 140 or 150, but still worth the price of admission. This woman is a local treasure, IMO.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






