Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 384 of 448 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 6706
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #961

    Nikki

    From one of her social media accounts that she posted at some point. She does a lot of bikini modeling, and why not?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertJdn  [View Original Post]
    There used to be old ads that you could find on sumosearch or some other bs like that. I think if you were highly determined you might be able to search the way back machine, she advertised on Adult Search I think, something like that. I know she's on social media too, again you'd have to either know her name or do a search.

    Her face is pretty, she has long black hair, perfect teeth and freckles. She's attractive. She's a big boned girl who works out a lot, like competitive body building although I think she's not competing now. Her body is tight and toned, lots of tats, big fake boobs that are pretty hard. No fat on this gal, shaved v, nicely shaped ass, tight as you'd expect but with volume.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki.jpg‎  

  2. #960

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Contact Waarthog, he'll have all the info you seek! Though, to my knowledge, no pics of her are out there. As to that, I think you'll hear no complaints about her appearance!
    There used to be old ads that you could find on sumosearch or some other bs like that. I think if you were highly determined you might be able to search the way back machine, she advertised on Adult Search I think, something like that. I know she's on social media too, again you'd have to either know her name or do a search.

    Her face is pretty, she has long black hair, perfect teeth and freckles. She's attractive. She's a big boned girl who works out a lot, like competitive body building although I think she's not competing now. Her body is tight and toned, lots of tats, big fake boobs that are pretty hard. No fat on this gal, shaved v, nicely shaped ass, tight as you'd expect but with volume.

  3. #959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    She must have moved

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilagin  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    This one is up in Orange City (posted this in the Daytona board) but looking to see if anyone may have visited her and has information. I have seen a previous post about her, but do not remember the name or if they actually visited due to cost. She is outcall only so having to add lodging, it can become pricey. Been texting her today and she quoted me 3-4 $ for the hour depending on the finish. Wanting to see if anyone has any information that may help. Will work on determining what is available for the services if I can.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/mas...s/169952155892

    Thanks and happy mongering.

    Gil.
    She used to adv in the massage anywhere site and one other and I tried to see her but she went dark on the comms. But that colorful dress is what she had used in here ad as well.

  4. #958

    Info on Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    Who is Nikki?

    Is there a link?

    Ty.
    Contact Waarthog, he'll have all the info you seek! Though, to my knowledge, no pics of her are out there. As to that, I think you'll hear no complaints about her appearance!

    Quote Originally Posted by Waarthog  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2 cents on the price increase from $$ to $$. 5 for Nikki and also to dispel any conspiracy theories.

    The facts are she books up fully every week and she hasn't needed to advertise since early 2020.

    Basically her reasons for a increase is a good old capitalist supply and demand one.

    Her goal is to provide the best session she can within the boundaries that she has set.

    FYI she encourages all her clients to see other providers so they have other experiences. But guess what they all end up coming back. Go figure!!

    Bottom line she felt justified in raising her prices.

  5. #957

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    The joy is that we have plenty of choices!

    Stay safe and have fun!
    Who is Nikki?

    Is there a link?

    Ty.

  6. #956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Good for us!

    The joy is that we have plenty of choices!

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo321  [View Original Post]
    Had to chime in. After trying since way back before covid, I saw Nikki once about a month ago. It was a LOT of fun. But I probably won't repeat, due to the fact that for the increased price I can have a beautiful Asian girl give me a shower, suck me off, let me fuck her, just about anywhere I want to stick it, get some TUMA and be told how manly and big my average sized dong is. And still have 50 bux left.

    Or I can see Mya and get a massage and full service and have fitty bux left over. Or I can see Pamela, get a great massage and great conversation and leave happy and have 90 bux left over, OR, I can go to a rub and tug place for 1/2 hour, get the rub and the tug for 1 hunnert bux, then go the next day and do it again, and still have fitty bux left. Or go to any number of gals on SKG and the like, get a QV and spend 80. For 4 days in a row, and still have 10 bux for a burger.

    I hope Nikki does well. And I am sure she will.

    Just my 2 pennies.

  7. #955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    It's Subjective

    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    I'll add to this, The major separator between nikki and AMP besides services is appearance. If all the girls there looked like nikki with AMP services they'd make a killing. I will say 200 or even 250 for HJ at the end of the day is pretty steep. Throw some BBBJ and maybe its worth it then but to each his own.

    Got a link for Mya?
    I know dudes that go crazy for Asian women and would choose AMP girls over Nikki every time. But 250 with no FS is steep. She's not the only one that's charging rates like that with no FS. I think Deziah is another one. For those prices I'd go with Caribbean Scar and at least get a good massage, suck, fuck and a drink on top of all that but like you said to each his own.

  8. #954

    Chime on

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo321  [View Original Post]
    Had to chime in. After trying since way back before covid, I saw Nikki once about a month ago. It was a LOT of fun. But I probably won't repeat, due to the fact that for the increased price I can have a beautiful Asian girl give me a shower, suck me off, let me fuck her, just about anywhere I want to stick it, get some TUMA and be told how manly and big my average sized dong is. And still have 50 bux left.

    Or I can see Mya and get a massage and full service and have fitty bux left over. Or I can see Pamela, get a great massage and great conversation and leave happy and have 90 bux left over, OR, I can go to a rub and tug place for 1/2 hour, get the rub and the tug for 1 hunnert bux, then go the next day and do it again, and still have fitty bux left. Or go to any number of gals on SKG and the like, get a QV and spend 80. For 4 days in a row, and still have 10 bux for a burger.

    I hope Nikki does well. And I am sure she will.

    Just my 2 pennies.
    I'll add to this, The major separator between nikki and AMP besides services is appearance. If all the girls there looked like nikki with AMP services they'd make a killing. I will say 200 or even 250 for HJ at the end of the day is pretty steep. Throw some BBBJ and maybe its worth it then but to each his own.

    Got a link for Mya?

  9. #953

    Massage therapist

    Gents,

    This one is up in Orange City (posted this in the Daytona board) but looking to see if anyone may have visited her and has information. I have seen a previous post about her, but do not remember the name or if they actually visited due to cost. She is outcall only so having to add lodging, it can become pricey. Been texting her today and she quoted me 3-4 $ for the hour depending on the finish. Wanting to see if anyone has any information that may help. Will work on determining what is available for the services if I can.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/mas...s/169952155892

    Thanks and happy mongering.

    Gil.

  10. #952

    Nikki

    Had to chime in. After trying since way back before covid, I saw Nikki once about a month ago. It was a LOT of fun. But I probably won't repeat, due to the fact that for the increased price I can have a beautiful Asian girl give me a shower, suck me off, let me fuck her, just about anywhere I want to stick it, get some TUMA and be told how manly and big my average sized dong is. And still have 50 bux left.

    Or I can see Mya and get a massage and full service and have fitty bux left over. Or I can see Pamela, get a great massage and great conversation and leave happy and have 90 bux left over, OR, I can go to a rub and tug place for 1/2 hour, get the rub and the tug for 1 hunnert bux, then go the next day and do it again, and still have fitty bux left. Or go to any number of gals on SKG and the like, get a QV and spend 80. For 4 days in a row, and still have 10 bux for a burger.

    I hope Nikki does well. And I am sure she will.

    Just my 2 pennies.

  11. #951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    When she was on SA she was working and sugaring.
    Yeah she was. When I first started visiting her she was not a working girl yet in Orlando and she had just started posting on Seeking. I asked about her but nobody had intel so I TOFTT. I got to know her a little bit and she was a nice girl. I stopped seeing her after she started posting on the escort sites but not because of that.

  12. #950

    She has been a WG for a while

    When she was on SA she was working and sugaring.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...s/299962814195

    https://tryst.link/escort/astro-girl

    The streetwalkers wanting more start posting on Seeking and the girls on Seeking wanting more than $200 venture out and probably get more on the escort sites. Not sure if she is really getting her tryst rates.

  13. #949

    Sweatheart

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Her traveling is to Asia, she tells everyone it is to carribian. She supports her family in Asia. She is late 30's has a 20 yo daughter, she had her when she was 14.
    Saw her this evening. As mentioned before nice place in Sanford close to I-4. Called as is requested in add and got text pretty quick. Easy set up, got to location and was provided her unit number. Similar experience as others have already stated, pleasant lady, agree that menu will probably open on additional visits. I dropped $$ for hour (she left donation up to me) and had enjoyable time all around. Massage wan't bad either.

  14. #948
    Where is she located?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    FYI, this is from an old ad. She has since raised her rates to 140 or 150, but still worth the price of admission. This woman is a local treasure, IMO.

  15. #947

    Pam

    FYI, this is from an old ad. She has since raised her rates to 140 or 150, but still worth the price of admission. This woman is a local treasure, IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Description. Swedish, deep tissue M-F 10 -5 Saturday by appointment. Shower $120 CASH for 60 min. NO TEXT UNLESS I KNOW YOU. MA38433 407 312 4299.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape