Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 13936
-
01-13-22 12:32 #8701Regular Member

Posts: 5Try Mmgeg.
Originally Posted by Lexx1029
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 11:36 #8700Senior Member

Posts: 3418Harmony
She's hot as fuck, but not a spinner imo.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
Bio | Harmony Taylor
https://meetharmonytaylor.ch/bio/
-
01-12-22 22:26 #8699Senior Member

Posts: 808Harmony Taylor is your girl
And Bianca is a hot tamale. Both are very well reviewed on TER. You did say price is not a big thing, right?
Originally Posted by CaptainTuttle
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 21:09 #8698Senior Member

Posts: 3418So what has all that research and checking the forums turned up so far? Easier to help you cull the list than start from guessing / scratch.
Originally Posted by CaptainTuttle
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 18:38 #8697Senior Member

Posts: 34Looking for Spinner in Vegas
Hello fellow mongers. Doing my research and checking the Forums. Heading to Vegas the week of the 17th and was hoping to meet a young thin pretty lady for some good times. Blonde would be even nice, speaking Greek would be even better. Price is not a big thing as I've saved up for this. Any thoughts, names or digits would be greatly appreciated. CapT.
-
01-12-22 18:35 #8696Senior Member

Posts: 111Rachel miller
https://www.rachelmillerlv.com/portfolio I was going to see her when she used to charge $3 benjies and hour but she cancelled last minute.
Originally Posted by PokerWvu
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 14:07 #8695Senior Member

Posts: 70Huge tits recommendation
Hey,
Are there any huge tit girls out there on the value end of the price scale? I don't really want to drop 1 k on Claudia Marie again but something like her with giant tits.
-
01-12-22 00:25 #8694Senior Member

Posts: 133Any other suggestions?
Kim was a waste of time. Good thing I waited to book room. Finally setup time after several back and forths AND THEN she wants screening and once provided, she goes silent. Someone already stated Aurora. And I agree the non GFE and rates are dealbreakers.
Originally Posted by Shadowj
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 16:07 #8693Senior Member

Posts: 389Todays date and she's all over the place —Vegas, Elko, Reno, Virginia city.
Originally Posted by Gesab69
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 14:50 #8692Senior Member

Posts: 185Tried setting something up, and she got very explicit over text. Not sure if a sting, but felt fishy.
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 01:47 #8691Senior Member

Posts: 362Has Anyone Got A Hold Of This Tart?
This one's got a hell of an ad, that's for sure.
Sometimes things are too good to be true.
Other times it's in the cards.
Las Vegas.
https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...vegas/73254836#.
-
01-10-22 23:10 #8690Regular Member

Posts: 17Rhonda is great
I can verify your review. I had a real nice time with her as well!
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 12:45 #8689Senior Member

Posts: 247Rhonda
Nice review. Do you have any links to her info?
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 12:49 #8688Regular Member

Posts: 2Bettyvero
Hi everyone, has anyone already booked Bettyvero?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/sexvega...l-girl/707625/
I'm looking for a review.
-
01-09-22 09:51 #8687Regular Member

Posts: 2Bettyvero
Hi,
Did anyone already booked Bettyvero https://www.google.com/amp/s/sexvega...l-girl/707625/.
She seems hot but I didn't found any reviews.












Reply With Quote





