Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 929 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 850 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 13934
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8699

    Harmony Taylor is your girl

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainTuttle  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. Doing my research and checking the Forums. Heading to Vegas the week of the 17th and was hoping to meet a young thin pretty lady for some good times. Blonde would be even nice, speaking Greek would be even better. Price is not a big thing as I've saved up for this. Any thoughts, names or digits would be greatly appreciated. CapT.
    And Bianca is a hot tamale. Both are very well reviewed on TER. You did say price is not a big thing, right?

  2. #8698
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainTuttle  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. Doing my research and checking the Forums. Heading to Vegas the week of the 17th and was hoping to meet a young thin pretty lady for some good times. Blonde would be even nice, speaking Greek would be even better. Price is not a big thing as I've saved up for this. Any thoughts, names or digits would be greatly appreciated. CapT.
    So what has all that research and checking the forums turned up so far? Easier to help you cull the list than start from guessing / scratch.

  3. #8697

    Looking for Spinner in Vegas

    Hello fellow mongers. Doing my research and checking the Forums. Heading to Vegas the week of the 17th and was hoping to meet a young thin pretty lady for some good times. Blonde would be even nice, speaking Greek would be even better. Price is not a big thing as I've saved up for this. Any thoughts, names or digits would be greatly appreciated. CapT.

  4. #8696

    Rachel miller

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerWvu  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Are there any huge tit girls out there on the value end of the price scale? I don't really want to drop 1 k on Claudia Marie again but something like her with giant tits.
    https://www.rachelmillerlv.com/portfolio I was going to see her when she used to charge $3 benjies and hour but she cancelled last minute.

  5. #8695

    Huge tits recommendation

    Hey,

    Are there any huge tit girls out there on the value end of the price scale? I don't really want to drop 1 k on Claudia Marie again but something like her with giant tits.

  6. #8694

    Any other suggestions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowj  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find a girl to give me a great BBBJ with a rimjob and I'm coming up empty on places like TER. I'm not super-picky but:

    1. I'd prefer the girl not be geriatric.

    2. I'd prefer not to pay $5-600 for the privilege. As many of the K-girl places seem to command.

    Does anybody have recommendations for where to look? Are there massage parlors or agencies that offer rimming?
    Kim was a waste of time. Good thing I waited to book room. Finally setup time after several back and forths AND THEN she wants screening and once provided, she goes silent. Someone already stated Aurora. And I agree the non GFE and rates are dealbreakers.

  7. #8693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Tried setting something up, and she got very explicit over text. Not sure if a sting, but felt fishy.
    Todays date and she's all over the place —Vegas, Elko, Reno, Virginia city.

  8. #8692
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    This one's got a hell of an ad, that's for sure.

    Sometimes things are too good to be true.

    Other times it's in the cards.

    Las Vegas.

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...vegas/73254836#.
    Tried setting something up, and she got very explicit over text. Not sure if a sting, but felt fishy.

  9. #8691

    Has Anyone Got A Hold Of This Tart?

    This one's got a hell of an ad, that's for sure.

    Sometimes things are too good to be true.

    Other times it's in the cards.

    Las Vegas.

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...vegas/73254836#.

  10. #8690

    Rhonda is great

    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    She is more like a gilf (mid- late 40's) and a little chatty but she was prompt, on time, clean, made up and GREAT. I opted for the car date for $100 and told her a tip is in it for good service. *She was worth every dollar. We hid in the industrial*area close by and jumped in the back of my SUV after disinfecting. *She got completely naked, no weird marks, no tattoos, skinny, small tits with some stretch marks, nice nips, shaved down under, clean small ass. Nice long blond hair that is real, good looking for a women of her years. She looks just like her photos (a nice change from the norm) on LC) and loves to kiss.
    I can verify your review. I had a real nice time with her as well!

  11. #8689

    Rhonda

    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    So I was in the neighborhood this am and hooked up with Ronda The MILF off LC. She is more like a gilf (mid- late 40's) and a little chatty but she was prompt, on time, clean, made up and GREAT. I opted for the car date for $100 and told her a tip is in it for good service. *She was worth every dollar. We hid in the industrial*area close by and jumped in the back of my SUV after disinfecting. *She got completely naked, no weird marks, no tattoos, skinny, small tits with some stretch marks, nice nips, shaved down under, clean small ass. Nice long blond hair that is real, good looking for a women of her years. She looks just like her photos (a nice change from the norm) on LC) and loves to kiss. I laid down and she said " Your gonnna*love this " and started the BBJ. It was so nice to have a provider who likes what she does and puts in good effort*3 different positions on the BBJ. She took the deep throat well with no gag. She kept going until I told her to stop. She loves to dirty talk and keep eye contact. Her BBJ is outstanding- sloppy with a lite jerk- she is a pro at the bbj. CFS was really good - 4 positions never complained, never felt rushed even though we were in a industral*park. Her puzz is super tight, she still gets naturally wet. She took the pounding*well. In doggie she grabbed my hips and grinded deep, she is loud and very responsive*- she squeezed me so hard a couple*of time she queefed. So hot, this gilfs puzz rivals the tightness of any 20 something asian at at a spa. She loved to dirty talk through out - "Come on get mommas puzzy" and O yah (my name) give it to me. I love it) and finally " O yeah I am going to cum" and squeeze squeeze. I pounded her hard, she loved it - 40 minutes total - $100 plus 50 tip. I told her I was going to post a review about her- she said that's great cause she doesn't*"walk" and does very limited social media. She doesn't*work past 7 pm usually because she has to baby sit*her granddaughter. I would repeat most definitely. Be nice. Be kind. And don't fuck her over and ruin her*.

    Be Safe Follow Mongers.
    Nice review. Do you have any links to her info?

  12. #8688

    Bettyvero

    Hi everyone, has anyone already booked Bettyvero?

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/sexvega...l-girl/707625/

    I'm looking for a review.

  13. #8687

    Bettyvero

    Hi,

    Did anyone already booked Bettyvero https://www.google.com/amp/s/sexvega...l-girl/707625/.

    She seems hot but I didn't found any reviews.

  14. #8686

    Rhonda The MILF

    So I was in the neighborhood this am and hooked up with Ronda The MILF off LC. She is more like a gilf (mid- late 40's) and a little chatty but she was prompt, on time, clean, made up and GREAT. I opted for the car date for $100 and told her a tip is in it for good service. *She was worth every dollar. We hid in the industrial*area close by and jumped in the back of my SUV after disinfecting. *She got completely naked, no weird marks, no tattoos, skinny, small tits with some stretch marks, nice nips, shaved down under, clean small ass. Nice long blond hair that is real, good looking for a women of her years. She looks just like her photos (a nice change from the norm) on LC) and loves to kiss. I laid down and she said " Your gonnna*love this " and started the BBJ. It was so nice to have a provider who likes what she does and puts in good effort*3 different positions on the BBJ. She took the deep throat well with no gag. She kept going until I told her to stop. She loves to dirty talk and keep eye contact. Her BBJ is outstanding- sloppy with a lite jerk- she is a pro at the bbj. CFS was really good - 4 positions never complained, never felt rushed even though we were in a industral*park. Her puzz is super tight, she still gets naturally wet. She took the pounding*well. In doggie she grabbed my hips and grinded deep, she is loud and very responsive*- she squeezed me so hard a couple*of time she queefed. So hot, this gilfs puzz rivals the tightness of any 20 something asian at at a spa. She loved to dirty talk through out - "Come on get mommas puzzy" and O yah (my name) give it to me. I love it) and finally " O yeah I am going to cum" and squeeze squeeze. I pounded her hard, she loved it - 40 minutes total - $100 plus 50 tip. I told her I was going to post a review about her- she said that's great cause she doesn't*"walk" and does very limited social media. She doesn't*work past 7 pm usually because she has to baby sit*her granddaughter. I would repeat most definitely. Be nice. Be kind. And don't fuck her over and ruin her*.

    Be Safe Follow Mongers.

  15. #8685

    Alara

    Quote Originally Posted by SXDoctor  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/AlaraLaMarr

    I was considering contacting her, but she posted this on Twitter.

    "Felt good to disappear for a while. I've been thinking a bunch and figured out some interesting things about myself. Going to be pivoting out of porn and all adult work sooner than I thought; I don't actually enjoy sex, I just do it to make others happy, and I'm over it. ".

    She seems like she's a fit for me personality-wise and she fits my preferred price point, but I don't know about her if she feels this way and it doesn't sound like someone I can see regularly. Any thoughts on her?
    She had two great reviews on another site before she posted about leaving adult work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape