Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24708
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got info on the below? Been texting back and forth. My issues is her pic seem to be a mix of current and older skinnier pics. One of her ads has her at 181 lbs and another says she 130 lbs. Don't mind a curvy Pawg but not a BBW guy. Can always PM if you like.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/510802729910
    Always add 25 pounds to what they say they are.

  2. #24707

    Asians at Baymeadow

    Quote Originally Posted by JauntyPlow  [View Original Post]
    Not worth the $$. Basically a massage with Covered BJ, won't let you touch anything downstairs. Definitely not the girl in the pictures.
    Thanks for the feedback gents, I'll scrub it and make a run to Orlando.

    Cheers!

  3. #24706

    Willow

    Saw Willow's add on STG. Haven't been able to find any real details about her. She is offering doubles with Emily over by the airport. Has anyone sampled her goods. What's she offering? Does she provide the service as advertised or is she just a dead fish. She say no BB when she's offering doubles, but I have seen a few mongers have dropped full loads in Emily.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/380607448501

  4. #24705

    Asian in Baymeadows

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro38  [View Original Post]
    So I'm going to be in JAX later this week and my Asian FAV is out of town this week.

    Came across a few posts on this site that appear to be an Asian hotel thing. Anyway I have a confirmed time and address but just hoping some of you regulars in the JAX area may have had an encounter or some knowledge with this one before I TOFTT.

    I get the pics are likely fake but is it a real service?

    Either public or PM reply would be great. Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2618693
    Not worth the $$. Basically a massage with Covered BJ, won't let you touch anything downstairs. Definitely not the girl in the pictures.

  5. #24704
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro38  [View Original Post]
    So I'm going to be in JAX later this week and my Asian FAV is out of town this week.

    Came across a few posts on this site that appear to be an Asian hotel thing. Anyway I have a confirmed time and address but just hoping some of you regulars in the JAX area may have had an encounter or some knowledge with this one before I TOFTT.

    I get the pics are likely fake but is it a real service?

    Either public or PM reply would be great. Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2618693
    It's real service, but you'll find an old, out of shape, ugly Asian.

  6. #24703

    Really Into BBW Wanted To See If She's Worth It

    I've been following her STG posts for some while now. Goes by the name Niko. Looks pretty tall and bubbly hopefully the tits are as big in real life as in the pics. She is a little far from me but wanted to.

    See if it was worth a shot to book her for BBBJ or Qv this Friday when I get paid?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/641308386903

  7. #24702

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    Saw her not too long ago. Sweet girl, great little body. Room was clean, no dbs hanging around, no signs of candy abuse. Overall good experience, I'll be repeating.
    I second this recommendation. She's a good one. Loves what she does. Enjoy.

  8. #24701

    Intel On Blondie Please?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/074899751529

    Can't find any real info in reviews on this provider.

    Does she really look like her pics?

    How good are her skills?

    Thanks for the intel in advance.

  9. #24700

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by JauntyPlow  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this young lass? Had some great text convos, but then went silent.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/683311874806
    Saw her not too long ago. Sweet girl, great little body. Room was clean, no dbs hanging around, no signs of candy abuse. Overall good experience, I'll be repeating.

  10. #24699
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker  [View Original Post]
    She not a 10, but you wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with her in public. She's a spinner and can ride like a professional cowgirl. Her location was a little suspect, but a day time visit would be ok. She provides what she advertised.
    I agree, she is always on my list of dreams I have when in town. She is safe and reliable. Definitely down for business, nothing wrong with getting right to it. She has fun doubles too. My dreams are always outcalls. I recommend.

  11. #24698

    Asian in BayMeadows?

    So I'm going to be in JAX later this week and my Asian FAV is out of town this week.

    Came across a few posts on this site that appear to be an Asian hotel thing. Anyway I have a confirmed time and address but just hoping some of you regulars in the JAX area may have had an encounter or some knowledge with this one before I TOFTT.

    I get the pics are likely fake but is it a real service?

    Either public or PM reply would be great. Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2618693

  12. #24697
    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    Not all heros wear capes! Some wear a lubed up glove.
    Can't wait to see Marvel's new episodes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 122713.jpg‎  

  13. #24696
    Quote Originally Posted by FroschSama  [View Original Post]
    How dare they arrest her all she was doing was bringing awareness to prostate cancer.

    "I have a team of people that help to build a website, helping to build prostate cancer awareness and that's what we're about," Domino said Tuesday when asked about her online presence. ".
    She needs a better accountant. That should be a tax deduction not an offense!

  14. #24695

    Prostate Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by FroschSama  [View Original Post]
    How dare they arrest her all she was doing was bringing awareness to prostate cancer.

    "I have a team of people that help to build a website, helping to build prostate cancer awareness and that's what we're about," Domino said Tuesday when asked about her online presence. ".
    Not all heros wear capes! Some wear a lubed up glove.

  15. #24694

    "Prostate Cancer awareness"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey14  [View Original Post]
    Event is in the wrong category. (Not certain there is a category for it).

    Posting news link for awareness that Ms. D events are probably monitored: ​.

    https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...deerwood-home/
    How dare they arrest her all she was doing was bringing awareness to prostate cancer.

    "I have a team of people that help to build a website, helping to build prostate cancer awareness and that's what we're about," Domino said Tuesday when asked about her online presence. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape