Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,576 to 16,590 of 41271
-
01-12-22 13:17 #24696Senior Member

Posts: 130She needs a better accountant. That should be a tax deduction not an offense!
Originally Posted by FroschSama
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 13:03 #24695Senior Member

Posts: 867Prostate Queen
Not all heros wear capes! Some wear a lubed up glove.
Originally Posted by FroschSama
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 12:31 #24694Senior Member

Posts: 63"Prostate Cancer awareness"
How dare they arrest her all she was doing was bringing awareness to prostate cancer.
Originally Posted by Grey14
[View Original Post]
"I have a team of people that help to build a website, helping to build prostate cancer awareness and that's what we're about," Domino said Tuesday when asked about her online presence. ".
-
01-12-22 11:05 #24693Senior Member

Posts: 628Fake
Location of "Downtown" coupled with out of state area code plus amazing pics = fake 100% of the time.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 10:51 #24692Senior Member

Posts: 1260Venturing A Guess
I want to say that's a fake ad. Key in on the "940" area code, location is "downtown" and maybe the use of a couple of the emojis. Also the face pic looks like one of the internet model pics the peepin Russians would send me. LOL. That's just my guess tho. You're free to prove me wrong😉.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 09:11 #24691Senior Member

Posts: 253Calls herself Katie
Does anyone have info on this young lass? Had some great text convos, but then went silent.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/683311874806
-
01-12-22 08:58 #24690Senior Member

Posts: 124Short sweet
Morning All,
I have not Seen this provider before, In the next week or two if you have a dream with her in it please post a review. Menu looks wide open, and I'm a bit concerned with that, along with the general location.
If it looks to good to be true, it probably is!! ?? as in Lucky Charms //
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/831838920925
Be safe All!!
-
01-12-22 04:53 #24689Senior Member

Posts: 75Hotel lot was well lit. Not many cars. I drove around the lot to check it out. Nothing suspicious. West side off of 295.
Originally Posted by PeeWee67
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 20:35 #24688Senior Member

Posts: 624Mandy "The Bad One!"
She wormed back on STG today. Was caught by a good member and reported to me. Beware newbies of the Bad Mandy.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/838982788363
-
01-11-22 16:47 #24687Senior Member

Posts: 130Ms. D in the News
Event is in the wrong category. (Not certain there is a category for it).
Originally Posted by LaxMan11
[View Original Post]
Posting news link for awareness that Ms. D events are probably monitored: .
https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...deerwood-home/
-
01-11-22 16:15 #24686Senior Member

Posts: 67Any Reports
Anyone go to Ms D's kink-fest today? Or you too shy to tell us how it went?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/699734313215
-
01-11-22 15:23 #24685Senior Member

Posts: 316Thick Barbie
Anybody got info on the below? Been texting back and forth. My issues is her pic seem to be a mix of current and older skinnier pics. One of her ads has her at 181 lbs and another says she 130 lbs. Don't mind a curvy Pawg but not a BBW guy. Can always PM if you like.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/510802729910
-
01-11-22 12:08 #24684Regular Member

Posts: 22Mandy, The good One
Thanks DSP, what is incall location like?
Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 09:45 #24683Regular Member

Posts: 16Toftt
So I decided to go ahead was quoted 100 qv 200 hh, everything was covered. Positives where good location and not being rushed. Negatives where lack of skill and kind of a dead fish tbh, I wasn't turned on at all personally will not repeat but YMMV I think I'll just stick to the travelling Latinas. 4/10 needs improvement.
Originally Posted by Funbbc
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 06:57 #24682Senior Member

Posts: 469MILF Lacee
I took a chance on MILF Lacee and had a good time.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/094747777692
Comms were good both times I reached out, first time was a month ago, she was too far on West side. My morning dream found her responsive to the texts and set up was easy. Not a great spot but there are worse.
Room was small and straightened, she was clean and smelled good, met me in a t-shirt and took a pee, then down to business. Decent BBBJ and when ready for the event, she hopped up on her knees and away we went. If you like a big ass, Lacee has you covered. Was surprised that she looked fresher than those pics, really looks like a nice plumper MILF. Things were heating up, and I wanted to land in that plump pillow, so off to mish for the goal.
Cleaned up and on my way before I woke.
Happy Mongering and New Year.
Tall.









Reply With Quote




