The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20677

    Nebraska stroll and Bella

    Did the stroll yesterday morning, some decent ones out there, lots of mongers around so had to do the rounds for over an hour before I could make a scoop. Nice early 30's blond chick working taliafero just north of Fowler. Spandex workout type bottoms, slim, distracted on phone couldn't scoop because of LE parked on the side and couldn't locate her again. Don't think she was LE or anything they looked to be just hanging out there and by the Fowler gas station.

    Lots of activity by Sligh, not at the Haven directly but a lot around that area. Briefly picked up a slim dark haired tanned or Italian / Hispanic late 30's girl at the sligh gas station but she was doped out of her mind and couldn't hold a coherent thought. Paid her $5 to get out. Circled south and back North and Bella was at the gas station / sligh bus stop, dude talking to her and bought her a coffee it looked like and went off with him. Damn.

    30 minutes of nothing out there and saw Bella walking south of Sligh heading north. Scooped her at that same Sligh gas station. Per an earlier poster's comment, she also quoted $80 and I said hell no and settled on $40.

    Went to her room, roomie wasn't an issue but what is his story, has he ever been any issue? Appreciated not having to do a car date. BBBJ was fantastic, I love that ass so much, smacking it and grabbing it while she was going deep with her mouth was awesome. Fucked her Mish for a while but had to see that ass and went doggie and that was great, spread her cheeks and her asshole was perfect, round and a little gape, but she wouldn't give it up for any amount of $s so I assume she is a definite anal no go? Anyone had luck there? Blew my load. Only complaint is there was mild odor which made it hard for me to finish. Significant baby / weight loss damage but man she is much better than the average SW in looks and her attitude was good with me. Unless someone tells me the "best friend" roommate can be an issue I'm just sticking with Bella for a while.

    Jake.

  2. #20676

    Eunice / Flaca

    5:30 am, spotted slim, red head Latina, possibly 40', at Nebraska on other side of Orange hotel near Bridge headed north. Caught her before the bridge and said she needed a ride. Saud her name is Eunice but called Flaca. LE check, wearing jean cutoffs under her heavy coat. Nice slim and toned body, pretty shaved kitty, itty bitty titties and she has teeth! You know me, asked for anal but said she was molested as child and it's just too painful. Tested her and offered $80. She grudgingly agreed but insisted she'd have to put it in. No way I'm paying a SW $80 for anything so told her head and pussy for $20. She agreed. Found a nice spot and as usual she wanted cash up front, but Hunter don't play that shit. Placed $20 on dash and she began a mediocre BBBJ. Now hard, let the front seat back and slid my covered dick in her pussy. She was tight. Had to lube the condom and slid snugly in. Started rhythmically stroking and she responded with moans. Maybe fake but who cares. I don't love these ho's. She grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper and I quickly nutted. She seemed disappointed but I'm the guy paying here. Offered her number but I didn't take it. Said she can be found in the Sitka / Bird street area.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  3. #20675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    So texted Bella and was , redacted text, who is donating 80 for Bella. (Not me)

    Also saw our beloved Lacey walking the streets.
    Lacey's still a bit thick, somebody must be feeding her!

  4. #20674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by Elron71  [View Original Post]
    I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today my good sir.
    I got a worker to suck me off for a cheeseburger once!

  5. #20673

    80 Bella Date? And Lacey the SW

    So texted Bella and was supposed to meet at a side street but was out scooped and she later texted me saying it was a 80 date. Good for her but not sure who is donating 80 for Bella.

    Also saw our beloved Lacey walking the streets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7AB06B0D-BDF3-4311-9D61-676F9825A66F.jpg‎  

  6. #20672

    Looks like Lonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again inftont of the 7 Eleven south of Fowler.
    Could that be Lonnie from the park?

  7. #20671

    Chantelle

    Piced up redbone spinner named Chantelle in the Neb / Seneca area. From 109th to Waters there are a lot of trailer parks, and cheap rent, rent a room situations. A lot of the older ones walk there, most don't come out til after dark, they know they don't have a chance in the daylight. Anyway, this one was a nice find. Good time, typical rate, has a room nearby but didn't use it. I have a hard time releasing some times, and she had no problem hanging in through the finish. BBBJWSpit, Roaming, no panties, natural Bush.

  8. #20670

    The block is hot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Of course Bella told they will rob me.
    I drove by the one in the middle like last week or so. Very slim wondering if that's a TV! I actually got serviced arounusf last night and decided to drive by the haven it was at least 5 different sws out. One standing across, one good thick wg walking from gas station and like 3 in the parking lot. It reminded me of the stroll 5 years ago when you had at least 6-7 choices in a short 5 min ride. At this rate the haven will be on par with the infous extended stay off ulmerton!

    P.S. The time was between 2030 and 2100 hrs. Oh and no bella, I'm like the only senior member here who hasn't tried that yet. Every time I see her some other monger has her in the car.

  9. #20669

    Trading

    Quote Originally Posted by Elusivepirate  [View Original Post]
    Met Angie just north of the Flether / Nebraska trailor park. Angie gave the best BBBJ I've ever had.

    I have digits. Anyone want to exchange #s for an available GILF?
    Orlando area is big on trading information, which is fine, I know most of us don't like doing it here. Especially a SW number from a phone that won't last 2 weeks. I have traded UTR information and sometimes it's worth it, most of time it's not.

  10. #20668

    Sir, I bow to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elron71  [View Original Post]
    I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today my good sir.
    That's one of those wish I had written that!! LOL.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  11. #20667

    Adding to the chorus

    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    So say hypothetically there's a guy who is in his 20's and has never had a girlfriend before or intercourse. Which would be better for him Sugar Babies (Seeking Arrangements) or Hookers? The downsides for him are sugar babies cost a lot more but tend to be cleaner and are most likely more hygienic while the hookers are much, much cheaper but are more risky for getting STD's or something. If you guys were in this situation which one would you choose?
    While I don't partake in SW often, I'd figure I'd add my 0. 02 as someone who has done the "sugar dating" as well as street pickups.

    You're too young to be hitting these chicks. Just meet up with normal girls, hang out at bars, etc. - I don't care if you're so hideous you have to wear a bag out, someone will end up sleeping with you. Hell, I lost my v-card with a "friend of a friend" who was babysitting in an apartment upstairs.

    I don't care if it's an SB or a SW, these girls will fuck with your head, use you and create deep trust issues you won't be able to fix with therapy. Want to know why most of the LC girls are "newbie friendly"? Because they will take you for every dime you have and possibly CS for 18 years if they can manage it, after they wrap you up and make you think you've found the love of your life.

    When you're bitter, old etc. Then you can join the game.

  12. #20666
    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Will you trade for a pristine Yogi Berra rookie baseball card or a weeks stay at a ski resort in Miami?

    Stay safe out there and happy trading.

    NC HUNTER.
    I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today my good sir.

  13. #20665

    This a Trading Site Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elusivepirate  [View Original Post]
    Met Angie just north of the Flether / Nebraska trailor park. Angie gave the best BBBJ I've ever had.

    I have digits. Anyone want to exchange #s for an available GILF?
    Will you trade for a pristine Yogi Berra rookie baseball card or a weeks stay at a ski resort in Miami?

    Stay safe out there and happy trading.

    NC HUNTER.

  14. #20664

    Angie & Lonnie

    Met Angie just north of the Flether / Nebraska trailor park. Angie gave the best BBBJ I've ever had.

    I have digits. Anyone want to exchange #s for an available GILF?

  15. #20663

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by HoChaser1  [View Original Post]
    I recommend the same thing and maybe therapy if needed. Didn't work for me, but still recommend. Unfortunately I'm a so called sex addict. I been mongering since my USF days. I have cheated on every single relationship I've ever had with probably 100's of girls. I've been married and in long term relationships, but fucking around on the side constantly. My sexual appetite is out of this world like all my brothers here. I lost relationships because of it. Plus, I have my desires for different women constantly. I'm into skanky girls, but date normal girls mostly to convince myself, my friends, and family that I'm normal.

    Inside I crave slutty looking girls and skanks. I am always looking for secret side relationships with normal girls cheating on my current girl a few times a week with them and skanks. I see escorts, street girls, regular girls and married women. I'm in my 40's now, so I get tired quicker and takes me longer to recoup from each nut to the next.

    My ex wife did not know about the street girls or escorts but caught me cheating several times by me doing dumb mistakes. I had to attend therapy for sex addiction for her. It didn't work obviously, LOL. I crave the hunt too and getting exactly what I want from these ladies.

    Even those I have a nice house, after my divorce I hit the streets hard and was staying in motels almost daily and made tons of street walker, escort and stripper friends that stayed with me alot. We all went to eat together and I took them to stores, rehab, court, picked up from jail, all that shit. Girls cried to me often. Even while they cried to me I was picturing fucking their asses or getting head. Yes, I was a friend but my cravings made me take advantage of their weakness many times. I'm actually sorry for that, but oh well.

    The girls had their addiction and I had mine. I was friends with even the dboys and many mongers that were at motels like me. I'm sure some of them post here but I didn't ask. Dboys would bring girls to me and I broke in many new street walkers / escorts and gave them advice on how to give good service and get new customers. Before this relationship I'm in now I did stupid things like let UTRs stay at my house that ended up going crazy or not wanting to leave. I saved about 10 people from ODs too. The fucked up thing is I never used drugs but let girls and people use around me and I'm a professional. I could of lost it all.

    Once for two years I lucked out and was dating a freak normal bisexual girl that mongered with me picking up girls and escorts, but she ended up being to crazy so got rid of her for my personal safety. I miss the hunts with her. She was the first and only girl I really dated I shared and talked about mongering with and it was her idea to pick up a girl too. Even though I would casually drive down streetwalker areas in Bradenton and Sarasota on purpose, lol. I talked to street girls about mongering, but they don't count.

    If you are young try to fix yourself now so you can be in a good relationship. Kind of kidding, but when you get older then join us in this hobby, but learn all the monger rules that I broke and learned the hard way when I was younger. I'm still stupid at times, but nothing big anymore and I have slowed down alot.
    That's about the life story of many of us. It would be wild to have a bisexual girl longer with you though! I think I'd be hitting some swingers clubs! Maybe get a place up at The villages LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape