Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 930 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 850 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 13940
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8705

    Props

    Quote Originally Posted by Kipq4  [View Original Post]
    as they are also my friends and their safety is my concern too.
    I love and respect that! While there are many like you we definitely need more like you.

  2. #8704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    She

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Does she smoke? I can't take the smoker smell when kissing a hot MILF. Hoping she does not smoke!
    Might be good but don't go in expecting BBFS she shot me down instantly says she never does that, but I am still looking for Breezy info has anyone seen her since she's been reposting again?

  3. #8703
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    And Bianca is a hot tamale. Both are very well reviewed on TER. You did say price is not a big thing, right?
    Her website says $700 per hour. What a joke. Seems like a plant ad for advertising.

  4. #8702

    Rhonda the MILF

    Does she smoke? I can't take the smoker smell when kissing a hot MILF. Hoping she does not smoke!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    So I was in the neighborhood this am and hooked up with Ronda The MILF off LC. She is more like a gilf (mid- late 40's) and a little chatty but she was prompt, on time, clean, made up and GREAT. I opted for the car date for $100 and told her a tip is in it for good service. *She was worth every dollar. We hid in the industrial*area close by and jumped in the back of my SUV after disinfecting. *She got completely naked, no weird marks, no tattoos, skinny, small tits with some stretch marks, nice nips, shaved down under, clean small ass. Nice long blond hair that is real, good looking for a women of her years. She looks just like her photos (a nice change from the norm) on LC) and loves to kiss. I laid down and she said " Your gonnna*love this " and started the BBJ. It was so nice to have a provider who likes what she does and puts in good effort*3 different positions on the BBJ. She took the deep throat well with no gag. She kept going until I told her to stop. She loves to dirty talk and keep eye contact. Her BBJ is outstanding- sloppy with a lite jerk- she is a pro at the bbj. CFS was really good - 4 positions never complained, never felt rushed even though we were in a industral*park. Her puzz is super tight, she still gets naturally wet. She took the pounding*well. In doggie she grabbed my hips and grinded deep, she is loud and very responsive*- she squeezed me so hard a couple*of time she queefed. So hot, this gilfs puzz rivals the tightness of any 20 something asian at at a spa. She loved to dirty talk through out - "Come on get mommas puzzy" and O yah (my name) give it to me. I love it) and finally " O yeah I am going to cum" and squeeze squeeze. I pounded her hard, she loved it - 40 minutes total - $100 plus 50 tip. I told her I was going to post a review about her- she said that's great cause she doesn't*"walk" and does very limited social media. She doesn't*work past 7 pm usually because she has to baby sit*her granddaughter. I would repeat most definitely. Be nice. Be kind. And don't fuck her over and ruin her*.

    Be Safe Follow Mongers.

  5. #8701
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1029  [View Original Post]
    Kim was a waste of time. Good thing I waited to book room. Finally setup time after several back and forths AND THEN she wants screening and once provided, she goes silent. Someone already stated Aurora. And I agree the non GFE and rates are dealbreakers.
    Try Mmgeg.

  6. #8700

    Harmony

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    And Bianca is a hot tamale. Both are very well reviewed on TER. You did say price is not a big thing, right?
    She's hot as fuck, but not a spinner imo.

    Bio | Harmony Taylor

    https://meetharmonytaylor.ch/bio/

  7. #8699

    Harmony Taylor is your girl

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainTuttle  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. Doing my research and checking the Forums. Heading to Vegas the week of the 17th and was hoping to meet a young thin pretty lady for some good times. Blonde would be even nice, speaking Greek would be even better. Price is not a big thing as I've saved up for this. Any thoughts, names or digits would be greatly appreciated. CapT.
    And Bianca is a hot tamale. Both are very well reviewed on TER. You did say price is not a big thing, right?

  8. #8698
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainTuttle  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. Doing my research and checking the Forums. Heading to Vegas the week of the 17th and was hoping to meet a young thin pretty lady for some good times. Blonde would be even nice, speaking Greek would be even better. Price is not a big thing as I've saved up for this. Any thoughts, names or digits would be greatly appreciated. CapT.
    So what has all that research and checking the forums turned up so far? Easier to help you cull the list than start from guessing / scratch.

  9. #8697

    Looking for Spinner in Vegas

    Hello fellow mongers. Doing my research and checking the Forums. Heading to Vegas the week of the 17th and was hoping to meet a young thin pretty lady for some good times. Blonde would be even nice, speaking Greek would be even better. Price is not a big thing as I've saved up for this. Any thoughts, names or digits would be greatly appreciated. CapT.

  10. #8696

    Rachel miller

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerWvu  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Are there any huge tit girls out there on the value end of the price scale? I don't really want to drop 1 k on Claudia Marie again but something like her with giant tits.
    https://www.rachelmillerlv.com/portfolio I was going to see her when she used to charge $3 benjies and hour but she cancelled last minute.

  11. #8695

    Huge tits recommendation

    Hey,

    Are there any huge tit girls out there on the value end of the price scale? I don't really want to drop 1 k on Claudia Marie again but something like her with giant tits.

  12. #8694

    Any other suggestions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowj  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to find a girl to give me a great BBBJ with a rimjob and I'm coming up empty on places like TER. I'm not super-picky but:

    1. I'd prefer the girl not be geriatric.

    2. I'd prefer not to pay $5-600 for the privilege. As many of the K-girl places seem to command.

    Does anybody have recommendations for where to look? Are there massage parlors or agencies that offer rimming?
    Kim was a waste of time. Good thing I waited to book room. Finally setup time after several back and forths AND THEN she wants screening and once provided, she goes silent. Someone already stated Aurora. And I agree the non GFE and rates are dealbreakers.

  13. #8693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Tried setting something up, and she got very explicit over text. Not sure if a sting, but felt fishy.
    Todays date and she's all over the place —Vegas, Elko, Reno, Virginia city.

  14. #8692
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    This one's got a hell of an ad, that's for sure.

    Sometimes things are too good to be true.

    Other times it's in the cards.

    Las Vegas.

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...vegas/73254836#.
    Tried setting something up, and she got very explicit over text. Not sure if a sting, but felt fishy.

  15. #8691

    Has Anyone Got A Hold Of This Tart?

    This one's got a hell of an ad, that's for sure.

    Sometimes things are too good to be true.

    Other times it's in the cards.

    Las Vegas.

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...vegas/73254836#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape