Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,671 to 14,685 of 31135
-
01-11-22 09:54 #16465Senior Member

Posts: 7337Looks fake to me.
Originally Posted by JoshuaMcSee
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 08:57 #16464Regular Member

Posts: 12Any experience with V?
I tried searching for a review but the system won't let you search a single letter (probably for the best), and all I can get for a name is "V". Been looking for someone local to me and this could be the jackpot if the pics are real and she's not a serial killer.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/p...l/642604822369
-
01-11-22 08:30 #16463Senior Member

Posts: 229Same here
If you see them more than once and they like you, chances are good you can skip the raincoat.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 08:16 #16462Senior Member

Posts: 130Those lips (Anna)
Great question. Will gladly clarify: mouth!
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
She is a great kisser (for me, anyway). Really enjoyed that with Anna. We did it a lot!
And her blowjob skills are absolutely fantastic. Made me feel really really great. And then some!
-
01-11-22 07:10 #16461Senior Member

Posts: 7337I seen one woman about 10 or so years ago. She used to advertise "massages only" nothing else. I never got a damn massage from her. It was always a little kissing that led to bareback fucking with CIP. So yea, they don't always live by what they advertise. Sometimes they think it gives them legal cover or sometimes they don't want to advertise what they are really willing to do and it could depend on if she likes you when you meet and if you appear to have good hygiene?
There is more bareback fucking then most guys think. I think any of them will give it up raw to the right guy? Too much latex use makes their pussy sore and it also an added expense for them. A lot goes on that doesn’t get reported.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 06:33 #16460Senior Member

Posts: 7337Easy to cover up in Photoshop. I notice some of these gals tend to blur out things they don't want to show.
Originally Posted by Kenss
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 01:41 #16459Senior Member

Posts: 29Adrianne Seas
I caught Adrianne recently on her visit to Charlotte. Super nice hotel uptown, which is always a good start. She wasn't ready when I got there so I had to circle the lobby for 15 while she finished freshening up. But she gave me a free subscription to her private snap which I was cool with for the inconvenience. She's actually a really cool chick that "loves to fuck" as she'll tell you. Went for a. 45 session at 3 roses which turned into probably 1. 45. Idk if she was just cool, found me attractive or what but pretty much got to do whatever I wanted for two rounds. BBFS and CIP and then CIM. Her body is pretty tight, you can tell she used to compete in fitness competitions and win. So that's that. Overall might would book again if I was really reeling and she was visiting the city again. She's kind of like a Kirk Cousins. She's not bad, not great either but she's cool. She'll get the job done and win a wild card game.
-
01-10-22 20:47 #16458Senior Member

Posts: 719Etta Mae
I sensed pills, pretty out it. Rough life, but she is a great lay.
Originally Posted by Kenss
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 20:42 #16457Senior Member

Posts: 719Let's not be naïve. I skinned her bare 6-8 weeks ago. Healthy upcharge, but watching those cheeks smack while pounding out my nut was worth it.
Her ad says 'No Bare'.
Originally Posted by YoungT
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 20:31 #16456Senior Member

Posts: 139Triple Threat / Sherry / Etta Mae follow up
I noticed the same thing during my last visit, but forgot to ask about them. They looked to me like small bruises and I didn't notice anything like that elsewhere. I think she had some substance.
Issues in the past, but I have not seen any troubling signs in my multiple visits over the past 5-6 weeks.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 20:01 #16455Senior Member

Posts: 229Whoa, she looks like my brand of babe
I'd also be interested in the roast beef situation and the damage. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 18:08 #16454Senior Member

Posts: 7337Sometimes.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 17:34 #16453Senior Member

Posts: 150Anna Lips
When you say 'and those lips!' are we talking about the ones on her face or betwixt the legs? If we're talking roast beef, please describe.
Originally Posted by HornyBum85
[View Original Post]
J.
-
01-10-22 17:13 #16452Senior Member

Posts: 59Raven
Her ad says 'No Bare'.
Originally Posted by YoungT
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 16:59 #16451Senior Member

Posts: 949Money talks
For the right price, these girls will do anything that we request.
Originally Posted by YoungT
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





