Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 979 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 479 879 929 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 1029 1079 1479 1979 ... LastLast
Results 14,671 to 14,685 of 31133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16463

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I seen one woman about 10 or so years ago. She used to advertise "massages only" nothing else. I never got a damn massage from her. It was always a little kissing that led to bareback fucking with CIP. So yea, they don't always live by what they advertise. Sometimes they think it gives them legal cover or sometimes they don't want to advertise what they are really willing to do and it could depend on if she likes you when you meet and if you appear to have good hygiene?

    There is more bareback fucking then most guys think. I think any of them will give it up raw to the right guy? Too much latex use makes their pussy sore and it also an added expense for them. A lot goes on that doesnt get reported.
    If you see them more than once and they like you, chances are good you can skip the raincoat.

  2. #16462

    Those lips (Anna)

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheSnack  [View Original Post]
    When you say 'and those lips!' are we talking about the ones on her face or betwixt the legs? If we're talking roast beef, please describe.

    J.
    Great question. Will gladly clarify: mouth!

    She is a great kisser (for me, anyway). Really enjoyed that with Anna. We did it a lot!

    And her blowjob skills are absolutely fantastic. Made me feel really really great. And then some!

  3. #16461
    I seen one woman about 10 or so years ago. She used to advertise "massages only" nothing else. I never got a damn massage from her. It was always a little kissing that led to bareback fucking with CIP. So yea, they don't always live by what they advertise. Sometimes they think it gives them legal cover or sometimes they don't want to advertise what they are really willing to do and it could depend on if she likes you when you meet and if you appear to have good hygiene?

    There is more bareback fucking then most guys think. I think any of them will give it up raw to the right guy? Too much latex use makes their pussy sore and it also an added expense for them. A lot goes on that doesn’t get reported.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Let's not be nave. I skinned her bare 6-8 weeks ago. Healthy upcharge, but watching those cheeks smack while pounding out my nut was worth it.

    Her ad says 'No Bare'.

  4. #16460
    Easy to cover up in Photoshop. I notice some of these gals tend to blur out things they don't want to show.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenss  [View Original Post]
    I noticed the same thing during my last visit, but forgot to ask about them. They looked to me like small bruises and I didn't notice anything like that elsewhere. I think she had some substance.

    Issues in the past, but I have not seen any troubling signs in my multiple visits over the past 5-6 weeks.

  5. #16459

    Adrianne Seas

    I caught Adrianne recently on her visit to Charlotte. Super nice hotel uptown, which is always a good start. She wasn't ready when I got there so I had to circle the lobby for 15 while she finished freshening up. But she gave me a free subscription to her private snap which I was cool with for the inconvenience. She's actually a really cool chick that "loves to fuck" as she'll tell you. Went for a. 45 session at 3 roses which turned into probably 1. 45. Idk if she was just cool, found me attractive or what but pretty much got to do whatever I wanted for two rounds. BBFS and CIP and then CIM. Her body is pretty tight, you can tell she used to compete in fitness competitions and win. So that's that. Overall might would book again if I was really reeling and she was visiting the city again. She's kind of like a Kirk Cousins. She's not bad, not great either but she's cool. She'll get the job done and win a wild card game.

  6. #16458

    Etta Mae

    I sensed pills, pretty out it. Rough life, but she is a great lay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenss  [View Original Post]
    I noticed the same thing during my last visit, but forgot to ask about them. They looked to me like small bruises and I didn't notice anything like that elsewhere. I think she had some substance.

    Issues in the past, but I have not seen any troubling signs in my multiple visits over the past 5-6 weeks.

  7. #16457
    Let's not be naďve. I skinned her bare 6-8 weeks ago. Healthy upcharge, but watching those cheeks smack while pounding out my nut was worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungT  [View Original Post]
    Think she'll go BBFS?
    Her ad says 'No Bare'.

  8. #16456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    Triple Threat / Sherry / Etta Mae follow up

    I noticed the same thing during my last visit, but forgot to ask about them. They looked to me like small bruises and I didn't notice anything like that elsewhere. I think she had some substance.

    Issues in the past, but I have not seen any troubling signs in my multiple visits over the past 5-6 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Meth sores, shooting up sores? Maybe someone smacked her ass too hard? Who knows? It isn't something I want part of.

  9. #16455

    Whoa, she looks like my brand of babe

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheSnack  [View Original Post]
    When you say 'and those lips!' are we talking about the ones on her face or betwixt the legs? If we're talking roast beef, please describe.

    J.
    I'd also be interested in the roast beef situation and the damage. Thanks.

  10. #16454
    Sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    For the right price, these girls will do anything that we request.

  11. #16453

    Anna Lips

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBum85  [View Original Post]
    Went for my first visit yesterday.

    Saw Anna. Please see the link below:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/63508785

    I first want to thank the gentleman who took a chance on the new guy (and provided me her number)! You know who you are!

    So, contact was easy. I made the trek down to Charlotte (specifically Matthews) and sent the photo for verification. Thene she provided the final detail.

    I don't think that she is the girl in the photo (I could be wrong) buy she looks great. And she is tall - 5'11" at least.

    She was very flirty and totally GFE. We undressed and laid kn the bed for some pillow talk and lots and lots of LFK / DFK. I was standing at attention just from this. We traded some oral. Her BBBJ skills. For me. Were fantastic. She is 100% into it. I then told her I just had to feel that pussy on my cock and did the ole Stripper Slide. Felt amazing. I then told her what I wanted, hat went on, and I slid in for some mish. She def felt great and moved well with me. I then turned her over for some doggie. The view was great and it felt amazing. That ole familiar feeling was building and I told her I wanted to finish in her mouth. She agreed.

    Off comes the hat and she finished me off. It was def a tuen on. I filled her mouth and she seemed to love it.

    We cleaned up and laid back on the bed for some more talking. She is a really interesting person.

    She travels so she is not always in town. I will 100% repeat when my schedule and her's synch up!

    This provider is very good. She takes direction well and really seems to enjoy what she does. No monkey that I could tell. And those lips!
    When you say 'and those lips!' are we talking about the ones on her face or betwixt the legs? If we're talking roast beef, please describe.

    J.

  12. #16452

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungT  [View Original Post]
    Think she'll go BBFS?
    Her ad says 'No Bare'.

  13. #16451

    Money talks

    For the right price, these girls will do anything that we request.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungT  [View Original Post]
    Think she'll go BBFS?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    Raven needs help making rent: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/129246188611 Cutting deals.

  14. #16450

    Top 3

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Welp a old one I loved came back into town. She's put on some weight so she's a bbw but she's still an awesome girl. She's a no BS kinda girl if you can't tell by her add. If you treat her well and be communicate she's one of the best. She doesn't come here often but I'm glad she made it back. Top 3 best bjs I've ever had and she loves to get pounded.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/188691318449
    I'm interested. Is she top 3 even with the cover on? That's impressive if so but I can't rock with the CBJ's.

  15. #16449

    Deal cutters

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    Raven needs help making rent: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/129246188611 Cutting deals.
    Think she'll go BBFS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape