Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,671 to 14,685 of 30337
-
01-10-22 20:47 #15667Senior Member

Posts: 719Etta Mae
I sensed pills, pretty out it. Rough life, but she is a great lay.
Originally Posted by Kenss
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 20:42 #15666Senior Member

Posts: 719Let's not be naïve. I skinned her bare 6-8 weeks ago. Healthy upcharge, but watching those cheeks smack while pounding out my nut was worth it.
Her ad says 'No Bare'.
Originally Posted by YoungT
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 20:31 #15665Senior Member

Posts: 139Triple Threat / Sherry / Etta Mae follow up
I noticed the same thing during my last visit, but forgot to ask about them. They looked to me like small bruises and I didn't notice anything like that elsewhere. I think she had some substance.
Issues in the past, but I have not seen any troubling signs in my multiple visits over the past 5-6 weeks.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 20:01 #15664Senior Member

Posts: 229Whoa, she looks like my brand of babe
I'd also be interested in the roast beef situation and the damage. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 18:08 #15663Senior Member

Posts: 7335Sometimes.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 17:34 #15662Senior Member

Posts: 150Anna Lips
When you say 'and those lips!' are we talking about the ones on her face or betwixt the legs? If we're talking roast beef, please describe.
Originally Posted by HornyBum85
[View Original Post]
J.
-
01-10-22 17:13 #15661Senior Member

Posts: 59Raven
Her ad says 'No Bare'.
Originally Posted by YoungT
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 16:59 #15660Senior Member

Posts: 949Money talks
For the right price, these girls will do anything that we request.
Originally Posted by YoungT
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 15:17 #15659Senior Member

Posts: 29Top 3
I'm interested. Is she top 3 even with the cover on? That's impressive if so but I can't rock with the CBJ's.
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 15:13 #15658Senior Member

Posts: 29Deal cutters
Think she'll go BBFS?
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 14:37 #15657Senior Member

Posts: 7335Meth sores, shooting up sores? Maybe someone smacked her ass too hard? Who knows? It isn't something I want part of.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 13:51 #15656Senior Member

Posts: 1205Nasty
That's nasty looking. Looks like her ass also has pussy lips on it. Or would that be asslips??
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 13:27 #15655Senior Member

Posts: 1455Sores
Meth sores?
.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 12:30 #15654Senior Member

Posts: 610Ceecee
I have had heard a few good things about this MILF, any people seen her lately and can give me some info, thanks.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/918478865351
-
01-10-22 11:36 #15653Senior Member

Posts: 949Sherry
Those in her pics are nasty looking but I didn't notice them Sunday night when I was hitting it doggy.
BTW, I also consider you a senior member in good standing. I neglected to include you in the group.
I also sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





