Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 8531
-
01-10-22 17:09 #5201Regular Member

Posts: 11Judy Massage
I had a Leeza like experience at Judy Massage in Webster recently. I don't know how far that is from you, but I think it's worth a shot. I'm looking forward to going back there soon. For me, it was a great experience. I have a feeling that it'll be even better on the next visit.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 17:34 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 617From reviews, looks like Leeza would be perfect, but she's quite a drive away. Anyone close to worcester that has similar skills?
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 14:59 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 306If you find one let me know
Haven't been happy out there since Irene retired.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
She offered all that and more.
-
01-09-22 12:18 #5198Senior Member

Posts: 617Any recommendations near downtown worcester?
Staying at an airbnb near City Hall, looking for a good massage, ideally with prostate, and multiple shots. BBBJ is nice too. No interest in cfs. Anyplace within walking distance or, a short drive away?
Thanks!
-
01-09-22 12:01 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 2189Certainly Have Not!
You've POSTED over 75 times. Only REPORTED like 4 times, all of which were very suspect and seeming to be BS. Rest were questions or comments.
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 00:48 #5196Senior Member

Posts: 35Sandra
Well, no clear answers. I'm going to have to go there and check out the waters myself.
-
01-09-22 00:15 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 310Proves she wasn't even in town when you supposedly saw her and you're a dam liar that's what it proves. Did I say it was all business wth me? I could be throwing her up on the table for a good drilling or had a threesome with her and her partner. I'm just not broadcasting it like a fool.
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 22:15 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 173[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
See where it says "Report Post?" Not using it is why you remain on moderation.
A2
-
01-07-22 20:36 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 276I think it's more the porn novelette you wrote there that seems sus. Also, given how she posts on CL, perhaps a bit of discretion might be in order. In fact, checking on your history, you ask a lot of people questions about everything, and I notice you also wrote a little p0 rn fantasy about Leeza, which does not match experiences reported by most mongers.
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
Hope your fantasy BS isn't ruining these providers for the rest of us.
-
01-07-22 20:24 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 27Sandra
I saw her a few months back and HE was available. Nothing further, but it was my first time, perhaps more availability with repeat visits? $. 5 (before tip if you leave one) Massage quality is excellent.
Originally Posted by SngleGuy52
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 19:53 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 173Why would I lie? I've reported over 75 times.
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 19:52 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 173What does the text prove? Sorry she is strictly business w you, bud. No bs here.
Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 15:02 #5189Senior Member

Posts: 306Bragging
People love to brag and make themselves feel important when they are not. Lies and false stories gives them a feeling of empowerment. It's sad.
Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 13:03 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 80Sandra
So you're saying she offers no HE at all or boob play?
-
01-07-22 01:19 #5187Senior Member

Posts: 310Sandra in Sterling
I'm not one to call BS but this is definitely BS. First of all Sandra would never act this way as described. Secondly, she'd really be unhappy with this post if she saw it since she likes to keep a low profile. I see her often due to a bad back especially during the winter months. I can tell you first hand I just spoke to her and her partner last week to wish them a happy new year. I don't know why people feel the need to exaggerate crap especially when it's so far outside the norm. I ask her periodically to update me on her availability since we've known each so long. She does happily typically gives me 6 months at a time as you can see from this text fron November. Please see attached photo which clearly shows and I can confirm from our chat last week that she just got home yesterday from her home away from home out Wesr that I've had fhe pleasure to visit while I was in town for some work after a long plane ride. You tell me if his post is true or not?!
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




