Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 123 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1839
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #609

    All About You - Decker

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Smits
    Checked it out. It's pretty much and up and up place. They offer some great deals on haircuts and legit massages. However, the full body massage is 98% what we are all looking for. They claim not to offer a "happy ending" and they don't per sey, however, they will give you a very sensual massage all over down there and your whole body and invite you "take care of yourself". Normally this would totally turn me off, however, the massuse during the day is Nikki and she's very pleaseant and fun. For $50 for a full hour massage it's cool. She is clothed the entire time which stinks.

    There is no way FS or BJ is available.
    I'm sure you must have offered extra for a HJ, but I gather she was not willing to negotiate. Did she want you to finish in front of her, or after she left at the end?

  2. #608

    All About You - Decker

    Checked it out. It's pretty much and up and up place. They offer some great deals on haircuts and legit massages. However, the full body massage is 98% what we are all looking for. They claim not to offer a "happy ending" and they don't per sey, however, they will give you a very sensual massage all over down there and your whole body and invite you "take care of yourself". Normally this would totally turn me off, however, the massuse during the day is Nikki and she's very pleaseant and fun. For $50 for a full hour massage it's cool. She is clothed the entire time which stinks.

    There is no way FS or BJ is available.

  3. #607
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff
    This is a new place in NE Columbia, on Two Notch a little east of Four Seasons. Directions: Get off I-20 or I-77 on Two Notch Road. Head east (towards Sesqui State Park). Go past the Bi-Lo and Four Seasons on your left, go past the Big Lots strip mall and start looking on your right. Aloha is in a small strip mall in a suite that was (iirc) a very short-lived Aromatherapy place a few years ago and was then some sort of income tax place. Signage is discreet and the place apparently closes at 9pm.

    It's a bit hard to characterize the place. I think it is ostensibly an aromatherapy place, but unlike all of the last wave of those in Columbia (TRU, The Studio etc) this one seems to be run by Asians (though the staff seems not to be all asian). It is definitely not an AMP, and no TS is offered.

    I think the half hour session is $50 and the hour is $70 (possibly $55 & $75). The room had a real massage table, with a face rest, and the session started with a very nice massage (I don't think they offically call it "massage" due to licensing issues). After that, a little "I'm OK, are you OK" dance led to a nice FS finish for an additional $150.

    Spaceman Spiff
    Thanks for the tip I had not heard of that place. I enjoy NE and the good service they offer, but to be honest I am getting weary of the same "flavor" all the time it would be nice to have a place in town that was not all asian I think.

  4. #606
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor D
    What else was on offer Spaceman? I'm mostly interrested in massage with happy ending. Can you tell us more about the providers and the massage experience. I'm always glad to see more options available, though this sounds less appealing to me than NE with its steam, table shower, sauna, and excellent massage services.

    --Dr D
    Well, there was CBJ as the forplay for FS. I hadn't really expected to be offered anything more than HJ, so I was a bit surprised. I would expect HJ is available, but can't say for sure.

    I am uncertain of the ethnicity of my provider. She could have been hispanic with some Indian, or possibly some sort of Asian. Not a knockout but very pleasant and "real" looking. Massage was on a real table, with I would say medium pressure. I would rate it as pleasant, but below NE.

    Spiff

  5. #605

    Aloha Spirit

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff

    I think the half hour session is $50 and the hour is $70 (possibly $55 & $75). The room had a real massage table, with a face rest, and the session started with a very nice massage (I don't think they offically call it "massage" due to licensing issues). After that, a little "I'm OK, are you OK" dance led to a nice FS finish for an additional $150.

    Spaceman Spiff

    What else was on offer Spaceman? I'm mostly interrested in massage with happy ending. Can you tell us more about the providers and the massage experience. I'm always glad to see more options available, though this sounds less appealing to me than NE with its steam, table shower, sauna, and excellent massage services.

    --Dr D

  6. #604

    Aloha

    Thanks Spaceman for TOFTT. I have been thinking of trying this place out ever since I saw the ad in the Free Times last week. Spaceman, are the attendants good looking etc. I understand the need for discretion, but from what I gather you paid around 2.0 for FS. Sounds a bit high to me, but if the talent is smoking hot maybe it would be worth it. I may take a look and see for my own two eyes tonight.

    Safe Hunting.

  7. #603

    Aloha Spirit

    This is a new place in NE Columbia, on Two Notch a little east of Four Seasons. Directions: Get off I-20 or I-77 on Two Notch Road. Head east (towards Sesqui State Park). Go past the Bi-Lo and Four Seasons on your left, go past the Big Lots strip mall and start looking on your right. Aloha is in a small strip mall in a suite that was (iirc) a very short-lived Aromatherapy place a few years ago and was then some sort of income tax place. Signage is discreet and the place apparently closes at 9pm.

    It's a bit hard to characterize the place. I think it is ostensibly an aromatherapy place, but unlike all of the last wave of those in Columbia (TRU, The Studio etc) this one seems to be run by Asians (though the staff seems not to be all asian). It is definitely not an AMP, and no TS is offered.

    I think the half hour session is $50 and the hour is $70 (possibly $55 & $75). The room had a real massage table, with a face rest, and the session started with a very nice massage (I don't think they offically call it "massage" due to licensing issues). After that, a little "I'm OK, are you OK" dance led to a nice FS finish for an additional $150.

    Spaceman Spiff

  8. #602
    Had an interesting conversation with a medium built WSW at the west cola wally world Thursday eve Dinah or Diana was the name, did not partake in any activities though as I am not real familiar with the area and the motel close by there looked to shady for my taste.

    Going To give 4S a try tomorrow.

  9. #601
    Quote Originally Posted by Smut Villian
    I've also done a little research, and it seems several of these ads are from completely different girls but are using exactly the same phone number (803-xxx-6024). The advertisements are even written similarly to each other. I decided to call the number from my computer by using VoIP software (because my VoIP telephone number doesn't leave an ID and cannot be traced), and some dude answers "can I help you?"

    I'm guessing that either this is some brand-new agency (maybe), or this is LE trying to be slick and trick some mongers into a sting (most likely). Given the highly unusual nature surrounding all of this activity, as well as the recent news of local stings involving CL, I would be highly suspicious. I'm staying away from CL for a while.
    I agree that its a good idea to stay away for awhile. Here is something to think about, Sasha(one of the four with the same #) was the only one posting, then around the time of the bust she didn't post anywhere in the state for a couple of weeks which means she might have got busted or just playing it cool. When she started posting again the 3 other girls started at the same time, this makes you wonder if she is helping LE to get out of fines. In one of her ads ( If I remember right) she said that they were still independant but were sharing the same number. Hopefully these girls are real but I guess time will tell.

  10. #600
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayblack
    Hey y'all. First time posting, I mostly just lurk. I was wondering if anyone had seen Phoebe or Kelly? Those two and Sasha all have the same #. I'm just trying to cover myself, what with the recent bust. If anyone knows anything about these girls and could give me some help that'd be great.
    I haven't seen any of them, but I have been lurking on CL for a while and Sasha has been in Columbia and other cities and she seems to be real and not LE, but thats just my guess.

  11. #599
    Hey y'all. First time posting, I mostly just lurk. I was wondering if anyone had seen Phoebe or Kelly? Those two and Sasha all have the same #. I'm just trying to cover myself, what with the recent bust. If anyone knows anything about these girls and could give me some help that'd be great.

  12. #598

    Driving around

    Been driving around the last few evenings and not much moving, nothing on Bush or Broad and over around 2notch just the same redhead near the video store.
    But on "The Bard" road I saw two nice white girls one a blond the other a brunette both about a 9 on the SW scale they were together walking with a couple other people so I don't know if they are working girls but I will be passing through off and on till i can find out.

  13. #597

    Ads on CL

    I have noticed the same thing on concerning all of the ads on CL. I too suspected these had something to do with LE. But lets take this into consideration. First of all, solicitation is a misdemeanor offense. Second, these ads have run several times during the course of the week. LE usually won't devote this much time to running this kind of sting to sit around and wait for people. Most of the time they will run one for a weekend (to get the highest number of people to respond). I'm thinking that this is an agency or just a B******T ad. Just my 2 cents....

    Be careful out there,

    Sparky

  14. #596
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2Pgp
    Semms kinda strange unless some new escort service has came along. They seem to have similar type ads alot of them. Someone help us out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun Cowboy
    There sure are a lot of new girls posting. Has anyone had any experiences? A few are really temping, but with the recent busts, I wonder if they are tricks by LE. Any info on some real ones?

    cowboy up
    I've also done a little research, and it seems several of these ads are from completely different girls but are using exactly the same phone number (803-xxx-6024). The advertisements are even written similarly to each other. I decided to call the number from my computer by using VoIP software (because my VoIP telephone number doesn't leave an ID and cannot be traced), and some dude answers "can I help you?"

    I'm guessing that either this is some brand-new agency (maybe), or this is LE trying to be slick and trick some mongers into a sting (most likely). Given the highly unusual nature surrounding all of this activity, as well as the recent news of local stings involving CL, I would be highly suspicious. I'm staying away from CL for a while.

  15. #595

    Same Thing

    I noticed it as well. It seems to be two different groups. One of the groups I remember is from back when a guy was looking for some ladies. Seems he got his Angels off the ground.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape