Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 8537
-
01-12-22 18:45 #5207Senior Member

Posts: 587 x? --.
Originally Posted by MelMann
[View Original Post]
Typo? Or, I may have violated protocol??
Studying. The rules now.
-
01-12-22 17:47 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 58Go see Leeza
7X High St, Clinton.
Originally Posted by JonnyJon
[View Original Post]
Up the stairs.
Take a left.
3rd? Door to your right.
She greets her appointments.
Can't go wrong.
-
01-12-22 11:39 #5205Regular Member

Posts: 12Where is Leeza located.
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 10:25 #5204Senior Member

Posts: 27No response
Tried texting her a few weeks back but got no response.
Originally Posted by Unbuckled46
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 07:17 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 53Sore from shoveling
She lives in a camper, dog hairs all over and heavy cigarette smoke, no CIM. She is a really nice friendly person, just living in deplorable conditions.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 22:30 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 617Any word on these STG massage ladies?
Looks like a potential PAWG? Sounds like has some restrictions though.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...a/245413932313
Kenzie, a LMP? Sounds intriguing.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...h/841202177398
Thanks!
-
01-10-22 17:09 #5201Regular Member

Posts: 11Judy Massage
I had a Leeza like experience at Judy Massage in Webster recently. I don't know how far that is from you, but I think it's worth a shot. I'm looking forward to going back there soon. For me, it was a great experience. I have a feeling that it'll be even better on the next visit.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 17:34 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 617From reviews, looks like Leeza would be perfect, but she's quite a drive away. Anyone close to worcester that has similar skills?
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 14:59 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 306If you find one let me know
Haven't been happy out there since Irene retired.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
She offered all that and more.
-
01-09-22 12:18 #5198Senior Member

Posts: 617Any recommendations near downtown worcester?
Staying at an airbnb near City Hall, looking for a good massage, ideally with prostate, and multiple shots. BBBJ is nice too. No interest in cfs. Anyplace within walking distance or, a short drive away?
Thanks!
-
01-09-22 12:01 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 2189Certainly Have Not!
You've POSTED over 75 times. Only REPORTED like 4 times, all of which were very suspect and seeming to be BS. Rest were questions or comments.
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 00:48 #5196Senior Member

Posts: 35Sandra
Well, no clear answers. I'm going to have to go there and check out the waters myself.
-
01-09-22 00:15 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 310Proves she wasn't even in town when you supposedly saw her and you're a dam liar that's what it proves. Did I say it was all business wth me? I could be throwing her up on the table for a good drilling or had a threesome with her and her partner. I'm just not broadcasting it like a fool.
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 22:15 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 173[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
See where it says "Report Post?" Not using it is why you remain on moderation.
A2
-
01-07-22 20:36 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 276I think it's more the porn novelette you wrote there that seems sus. Also, given how she posts on CL, perhaps a bit of discretion might be in order. In fact, checking on your history, you ask a lot of people questions about everything, and I notice you also wrote a little p0 rn fantasy about Leeza, which does not match experiences reported by most mongers.
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
Hope your fantasy BS isn't ruining these providers for the rest of us.










Reply With Quote




