Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3254

    Times have changed

    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I swear I wrote down why I ask this if I can just did the 30 min not sure why it didn't show up. I asked because some providers doesn't rush and offer others fun things like rimming or allowing longer foreplay rather than std blow and bang although kgirls are better servicing than other nationality I have visited. I had a few that in the hour has extra services while the 30 doesn't.
    Unless your regular with the same kgirl, seeing her least once a week you may get the extra miles. But if this the first time or infrequency withe same kgirl, probably unlikely. Pretty standard Kgirl or Non-Kgirl.

  2. #3253
    Quote Originally Posted by DblEspresso  [View Original Post]
    If you don't take a long time to have an orgasm and if the kgirl has a 30 minute option, I'd take the 30 minutes and save a few bucks for next time or have a decent meal afterwards?
    Damn, I swear I wrote down why I ask this if I can just did the 30 min not sure why it didn't show up. I asked because some providers doesn't rush and offer others fun things like rimming or allowing longer foreplay rather than std blow and bang although kgirls are better servicing than other nationality I have visited. I had a few that in the hour has extra services while the 30 doesn't.

  3. #3252

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Silly question but those sp that charge extra for msog on the hour, and for those who take the hour but opt out for extra shot, what do the sp do when you finished early? Give you massage or you just leave early? LOL. I hate to pay extra unless have to, and I usually came quicker with cfs so I got to ask hahahaha.
    If you don't take a long time to have an orgasm and if the kgirl has a 30 minute option, I'd take the 30 minutes and save a few bucks for next time or have a decent meal afterwards?

  4. #3251

    Extra for msog

    Silly question but those sp that charge extra for msog on the hour, and for those who take the hour but opt out for extra shot, what do the sp do when you finished early? Give you massage or you just leave early? LOL. I hate to pay extra unless have to, and I usually came quicker with cfs so I got to ask hahahaha.

  5. #3250

    Mkc Brianna

    Anybody seen Brianna before? Her pics look TGTBT LOL. I asked the booker but she said it's representative, she doesn't have any info about Brianna.

  6. #3249
    Quote Originally Posted by PsuGuy911  [View Original Post]
    Is she BBFS if so how much was upcharge?
    No BBFS for me.

  7. #3248
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Bruh your age radar is not even on the right planet. I saw her. She looks 25-30 and can pass for younger. I dated a tiny viet girl in college who looked very similar to her. I think you are confusing cuteness with age. Her face is more biitchy-looking than cute. Her pics are accurate anyway so people can see for themselves.

    You need to start questioning your thought process when you call a girl old, and then try to explain away the fact that she. Does not look old at all, with "botox". She doesn't look like she's had any botox. Her face looks completely natural. There's no stiffness. Her body looks young. She doesn't have "old lady hands" that even very hot older women still get. There is absolutely nothing about her that flags her as looking old..
    🤣129315; In the end, if she's hot to you then that's all that matters. However, I'm not mistaking cuteness with anything. I'm talking facts. She has had botox injections and she is 45+. With that said, she's a good fuck and had a good attitude and there are worse options out there. Just letting the mongers who are more age discerning know. You may have dated a tiny viet girl in college but believe me the credentials that allow me to be a better judge of asian girl age exceed that by far. If it makes you feel better, most of the kgirls available are even older, much older.

  8. #3247
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly888  [View Original Post]
    Saw her over the weekend. She is 45 plus years old. Shit ton of botox in her face. A lot of teeth in the BJ and almost killed the boner, maybe because she's small. Good attitude but yet another old provider pretending to be young and mongers falling for it, it seems.
    Is she BBFS if so how much was upcharge?

  9. #3246
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDon  [View Original Post]
    Saw her Friday definitely not over 40. I think mid 30's may be accurate.

    She is YMMV depending on what type of girls are you into. I am into short and petite so I enjoyed her.

    If you looking for tall, and big boobs then definitely not the right fit.
    I'm glad I didn't try her. For a spinner she should at least be young.

  10. #3245
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTms  [View Original Post]
    I saw Barbie last week, too. Definitely not 45. I'd peg her around 32-35.

    But yes, her pics are surprisingly accurate. Not going to repeat with her since I didn't connect at all and I wasn't really into her face, but anyone who wants a petite, well proportioned girl should definitely give her a spin. No complaints about her body at all.
    Saw her Friday definitely not over 40. I think mid 30's may be accurate.

    She is YMMV depending on what type of girls are you into. I am into short and petite so I enjoyed her.

    If you looking for tall, and big boobs then definitely not the right fit.

  11. #3244
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    Bruh your age radar is not even on the right planet. I saw her. She looks 25-30 and can pass for younger. I dated a tiny viet girl in college who looked very similar to her. I think you are confusing cuteness with age. Her face is more biitchy-looking than cute. Her pics are accurate anyway so people can see for themselves.

    You need to start questioning your thought process when you call a girl old, and then try to explain away the fact that she. Does not look old at all, with "botox". She doesn't look like she's had any botox. Her face looks completely natural. There's no stiffness. Her body looks young. She doesn't have "old lady hands" that even very hot older women still get. There is absolutely nothing about her that flags her as looking old.

    If you want to see a woman who looks like she's in her 40's, that's Yoji, for example. That's my baseline. You must think Yoji looks 80 if you think Barbie is 45+.
    I saw Barbie last week, too. Definitely not 45. I'd peg her around 32-35.

    But yes, her pics are surprisingly accurate. Not going to repeat with her since I didn't connect at all and I wasn't really into her face, but anyone who wants a petite, well proportioned girl should definitely give her a spin. No complaints about her body at all.

  12. #3243

    Asia at lakangels and other bookers

    So I knew her pics were fake instantly, but I thought her body was insanely hot (skinny with big tits is my type) so I looked up the source of the pics for anyone who wants to know: https://www.instagram.com/berryooon/.

    Obviously almost all the pics are photoshopped, but the few that aren't, like this one, still show she has a nice body: https://www.instagram.com/p/BeBQpfLnb0K/.

    I wish bookers didn't use fake pics from ethots.

  13. #3242
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly888  [View Original Post]
    Saw her over the weekend. She is 45 plus years old. Shit ton of botox in her face.
    Bruh your age radar is not even on the right planet. I saw her. She looks 25-30 and can pass for younger. I dated a tiny viet girl in college who looked very similar to her. I think you are confusing cuteness with age. Her face is more biitchy-looking than cute. Her pics are accurate anyway so people can see for themselves.

    You need to start questioning your thought process when you call a girl old, and then try to explain away the fact that she. Does not look old at all, with "botox". She doesn't look like she's had any botox. Her face looks completely natural. There's no stiffness. Her body looks young. She doesn't have "old lady hands" that even very hot older women still get. There is absolutely nothing about her that flags her as looking old.

    If you want to see a woman who looks like she's in her 40's, that's Yoji, for example. That's my baseline. You must think Yoji looks 80 if you think Barbie is 45+.

  14. #3241
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    You are absolutely correct. She was one of my ATFs.
    So this lucky cuties site is the only booker she has? No HX profile? And it's passworded to see her profile? http://cuties.cuties-sites.com/secure/barbietustin/ can anyone just post the password here? Like that other booker site's password is just coffee or something. Only some of the profiles are passworded, others aren't. Example: http://cuties.cuties-sites.com/secure/lumitustin.

    I tried to check TER and the only Barbie on there is the other one.

  15. #3240

    Kupcake barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    She already had a couple good reviews: (click here), and (click here).

    Real pics so you should know what to expect. Completely different experience from Cutie Barbie. Tiny girl with little English, tight and creamy pussy, made for banging all over the room.
    Saw her over the weekend. She is 45 plus years old. Shit ton of botox in her face. A lot of teeth in the BJ and almost killed the boner, maybe because she's small. Good attitude but yet another old provider pretending to be young and mongers falling for it, it seems.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape