Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 6419
-
01-09-22 22:44 #3239Regular Member

Posts: 11Intel on Lowell of P2 g
Hi any intel on lowell of P2 G?
Pics are intriguing.
Thanks much!
-
01-05-22 01:22 #3238Senior Member

Posts: 3690Kupcake Barbie
She already had a couple good reviews: (click here), and (click here).
Real pics so you should know what to expect. Completely different experience from Cutie Barbie. Tiny girl with little English, tight and creamy pussy, made for banging all over the room.
Originally Posted by Belly888
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 01:12 #3237Senior Member

Posts: 3690Cutie Barbie
You are absolutely correct. She was one of my ATFs.
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 17:16 #3236Senior Member

Posts: 153Oh nevermind, I have seen this one. She was good. Have you seen the one at kupcake? Compare / contrast?
Originally Posted by Belly888
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 17:05 #3235Senior Member

Posts: 153Barbie
Any ass at all?
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 16:53 #3234Senior Member

Posts: 361Nah that is mykupcake barbie. To find lucky cuties, google "lucky cuties escort" and cross reference with TER to find the phone number. Need to ask booker for password.
Originally Posted by RdynNvu
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 15:51 #3233Senior Member

Posts: 219Barbie over at K-Girlfriend on hx?
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 15:38 #3232Senior Member

Posts: 361Yall should try Barbie at lucky cuties if you like tanned, natural Cs, and petite. Great English, great service, loves to kiss, loves 69, and an amazing 15 minute CMT level massage afterward. First 4 pics are her. She is my go-to-girl at the moment when I just want a perfect session.
-
01-04-22 11:52 #3231Senior Member

Posts: 88Hera
I saw Hera yesterday. She isn't DDG, but she has a decent body (a little flab around the stomach and thighs) but I'm being picky. She has a great attitude and natural B's. After the first pop, I didn't think I could go for round 2 but she got to work like a champ and drained me.
Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 09:20 #3230Senior Member

Posts: 112I saw Sara 3 x and the only time she wasn't GFE was when I didn't shave. Facial hair kinda hurts some girls especially if you DATY. The other 2 x I saw Sara it was BBFSCIP with no up charge and a thorough shower with massage. I can't wait till she comes back.
Originally Posted by Npdes
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 00:16 #3229Senior Member

Posts: 245Seriously? Come on and tell me that her v wasn't one of the most beautifully tight you have plowed in a while. . . ?
Originally Posted by Npdes
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 13:02 #3228Regular Member

Posts: 6Sara Ca-kdolls
The pics of Sara on Ca-Kdolls are not her and she doesn't look anything like them.
.
Originally Posted by PervySage2018
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 10:54 #3227Senior Member

Posts: 90Sara
Those pics of Sara I recognize as a gal that has worked as Wawa, Popcorn and Shyla. She originated from Pepsi's a long while back. I wonder if it's the same girl, because they are the same pics. But of course, pics get re-used, but in this case she's always used the same pics for the dozen or so times I've seen her, but she has been inactive for a long time. I guess only one way to find out!
Originally Posted by Pand25
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 20:14 #3226Senior Member

Posts: 157Elena / Kona?
Is Elena / Kona the one that went by Sharon previously? The one who uses these pics at Cara's Angels as Sharon.
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]
http://caraangels.com/
-
12-31-21 18:42 #3225Regular Member

Posts: 6Sara. Ca-kdolls
I met with Sara and was unimpressed.
I haven't had many duds from CA-Kdolls but unfortunately I consider Sara a dud. No kissing, body is flat as a board, plain looking face.
No chemistry at all with me.
.
Originally Posted by Pand25
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




