Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2899
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else use the Burner app and have trouble receiving texted photos? I've had it happen twice in a row where a girl says she sent me a photo and I see nothing. I tested it with my own phone and it seems like it's working fine, but wondering if there's another variable I'm missing.
    Most likely it is the sending party's network / device that is the problem. I do run into this problem sometimes depends whether am on cellular, or my home network.

  2. #2898

    Problems receiving photos on Burner app?

    Anyone else use the Burner app and have trouble receiving texted photos? I've had it happen twice in a row where a girl says she sent me a photo and I see nothing. I tested it with my own phone and it seems like it's working fine, but wondering if there's another variable I'm missing.

  3. #2897

    Process I got back on

    Quote Originally Posted by RalDude  [View Original Post]
    I just renewed with one, and it worked fine. You need to go into the "activation" (or setup) for the card ex: www.CardCo.com/activate and take a few minutes to fill out the details Use a real (but not yours) address from the city you are in, complete it all accurately. Then use this exact address as the billing address on SA. I've seen others that had luck with only the zip code matching, but that never worked for me. I got errors until I had a full address match in my city.
    I have been off SA for awhile. For TOS violations. Tried many ways to get back on but with no success. Been reading this thread about methods that worked. I got a new laptop and I got a Visa gift card and put in an address etc. I signed up for a month with renewal. It went through, however I got a note back saying they usually do not accept gift cards but would in my case. I have walked the straight and narrow for the last week not wanting to get banned so quickly. While banned from SA I used Secret Benefits and Sugar Daddie Meet with enough success to make me wonder if SA is really worth it. I am also banned from WYP which is a sister site to SA. Doubt I will get back with them. I think the secret is the address on the credit or debit card.

    Happy hunting guys.

  4. #2896

    Brandywine

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-6d72f6171871

    Any info on this one? We exchanged messages. Seemed pretty down on her luck and needing cash.

  5. #2895

    Goddess Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to have another profile. I'll look and post.
    GoddessLeah had a profile under the name Soy a couple years ago. We texted but she seemed a little shy about meeting up.

  6. #2894
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    It seems that 99% of the new profiles are obviously scams. One or two lines at most, many are "nurses making the best I can" or "a student I just moved to the area" or simple variations of those themes. Usually one or two photos.

    My membership just expired, and I don't intend to renew at the new rate, which I think is insane. Maybe next time I find a special rate.
    Seems that way. Coming back into this after several years off, definitely seems like more of a grind. My hit rate on responses back is lighter than I remember, and definitely more platonic / fake profiles to get through.

  7. #2893

    Fake profiles are very abundant now

    It seems that 99% of the new profiles are obviously scams. One or two lines at most, many are "nurses making the best I can" or "a student I just moved to the area" or simple variations of those themes. Usually one or two photos.

    My membership just expired, and I don't intend to renew at the new rate, which I think is insane. Maybe next time I find a special rate.

  8. #2892
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Met with her about a week ago. PM For details.
    Can you post a public review please? Thanks!

  9. #2891
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this lady. She'd been around long enough that I hope some on have have played with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-f3a202689e23
    Met with her about a week ago. PM For details.

  10. #2890

    Findom

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    To each their own of course, but I really do not understand the appeal of a girl "offering" findom. Once a profile mentions that or that they are looking for platonic / online-only, it's an immediate pass.
    I think she used to have another profile. I'll look and post.

  11. #2889

    Findom?

    Quote Originally Posted by CindyFireball  [View Original Post]
    To each their own of course, but I really do not understand the appeal of a girl "offering" findom. Once a profile mentions that or that they are looking for platonic / online-only, it's an immediate pass.

  12. #2888

    GoddessLeah


  13. #2887

  14. #2886

    Atlanta

    Hey fellas,

    I'm going down to Atlanta for a few weeks. Anyone have any good contacts down there? Would love to meet someone.

  15. #2885

    Normal

    Quote Originally Posted by BayGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's been on and off the site for a while. I exchanged messages with her back some time ago when she seemed new. We were both cautious and never figured out a meet, but she seemed real / legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape