Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2896

    Process I got back on

    Quote Originally Posted by RalDude  [View Original Post]
    I just renewed with one, and it worked fine. You need to go into the "activation" (or setup) for the card ex: www.CardCo.com/activate and take a few minutes to fill out the details Use a real (but not yours) address from the city you are in, complete it all accurately. Then use this exact address as the billing address on SA. I've seen others that had luck with only the zip code matching, but that never worked for me. I got errors until I had a full address match in my city.
    I have been off SA for awhile. For TOS violations. Tried many ways to get back on but with no success. Been reading this thread about methods that worked. I got a new laptop and I got a Visa gift card and put in an address etc. I signed up for a month with renewal. It went through, however I got a note back saying they usually do not accept gift cards but would in my case. I have walked the straight and narrow for the last week not wanting to get banned so quickly. While banned from SA I used Secret Benefits and Sugar Daddie Meet with enough success to make me wonder if SA is really worth it. I am also banned from WYP which is a sister site to SA. Doubt I will get back with them. I think the secret is the address on the credit or debit card.

    Happy hunting guys.

  2. #2895

    Brandywine

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-6d72f6171871

    Any info on this one? We exchanged messages. Seemed pretty down on her luck and needing cash.

  3. #2894

    Goddess Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to have another profile. I'll look and post.
    GoddessLeah had a profile under the name Soy a couple years ago. We texted but she seemed a little shy about meeting up.

  4. #2893
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    It seems that 99% of the new profiles are obviously scams. One or two lines at most, many are "nurses making the best I can" or "a student I just moved to the area" or simple variations of those themes. Usually one or two photos.

    My membership just expired, and I don't intend to renew at the new rate, which I think is insane. Maybe next time I find a special rate.
    Seems that way. Coming back into this after several years off, definitely seems like more of a grind. My hit rate on responses back is lighter than I remember, and definitely more platonic / fake profiles to get through.

  5. #2892

    Fake profiles are very abundant now

    It seems that 99% of the new profiles are obviously scams. One or two lines at most, many are "nurses making the best I can" or "a student I just moved to the area" or simple variations of those themes. Usually one or two photos.

    My membership just expired, and I don't intend to renew at the new rate, which I think is insane. Maybe next time I find a special rate.

  6. #2891
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Met with her about a week ago. PM For details.
    Can you post a public review please? Thanks!

  7. #2890
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this lady. She'd been around long enough that I hope some on have have played with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-f3a202689e23
    Met with her about a week ago. PM For details.

  8. #2889

    Findom

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    To each their own of course, but I really do not understand the appeal of a girl "offering" findom. Once a profile mentions that or that they are looking for platonic / online-only, it's an immediate pass.
    I think she used to have another profile. I'll look and post.

  9. #2888

    Findom?

    Quote Originally Posted by CindyFireball  [View Original Post]
    To each their own of course, but I really do not understand the appeal of a girl "offering" findom. Once a profile mentions that or that they are looking for platonic / online-only, it's an immediate pass.

  10. #2887

    GoddessLeah


  11. #2886

  12. #2885

    Atlanta

    Hey fellas,

    I'm going down to Atlanta for a few weeks. Anyone have any good contacts down there? Would love to meet someone.

  13. #2884

    Normal

    Quote Originally Posted by BayGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's been on and off the site for a while. I exchanged messages with her back some time ago when she seemed new. We were both cautious and never figured out a meet, but she seemed real / legit.

  14. #2883

    Justbenormal20


  15. #2882
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I've been chatting with this one and she won't throw out a number first. I want to make an offer that's high enough for her to take seriously but not too high that it breaks the budget. Has anyone else had any luck or interaction with her? I'd really appreciate any information anyone has!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-b66322c9f724
    She sent her number on my very first message to her. But now she's not texting me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape