Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45709

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHarryAtl  [View Original Post]
    Would love to know that too, she was a lot of fun. Never gotten to try her "more next time" before the place got renamed to Star Massage and she moved on.

    I find Coco, currently working in this place, not very interesting. Everything on the table, but never explored this option. Massage is rather lackluster, and finish pretty standard, with unobstructed access to the goods. Overall will not repeat, better options available for same donation.
    I don't know about Coco, but try Cici (tall and tattooed breasts), if she is still there.

    Nicole was very nice. I was a regular with her for almost three years before Covid hit and then she left that place. Always got a lot of mileage from her. Feel like stupid for not taking her digits.

    Thanks!

  2. #45708

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123  [View Original Post]
    She's starting to see "long time clients" at her home and asked me to book an appointment. I'm going to give it a go later this week. Has anyone seen Missy at her house?
    So, inquiring minds want to know. How was that appointment at Missy's house?

  3. #45707

    Backpage days by GA Tech

    Years ago I would travel to Atlanta to visit a massage place near GA Tech. They would advertise in Backpage that they had young girls and had girls that while different from the ads photos were identical in proportion. Young busty spinners. I know it's impossible to figure these ladies age out but no kidding they had to be mid 20's at most. As is often said, we lost a lot of options with the demise of backpage but is this place still open? Anyone know about the girls there? My last visit they had the typical older Asian workers. Where are the young ones these days?

  4. #45706

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Hope this part isn't a reference to me.
    Correct, it is not.

  5. #45705

    Rose Massage / Star Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by GodsMan  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Does anyone know where Nicole of Rose Massage (Alpharetta HwY, Roswell) working these days?

    Please PM me!

    Thanks in advance.
    Would love to know that too, she was a lot of fun. Never gotten to try her "more next time" before the place got renamed to Star Massage and she moved on.

    I find Coco, currently working in this place, not very interesting. Everything on the table, but never explored this option. Massage is rather lackluster, and finish pretty standard, with unobstructed access to the goods. Overall will not repeat, better options available for same donation.

  6. #45704
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Gee, that was a "fuckin' duh. " Hope your words were meant for a noob.
    I have one more piece of advice for a noob, treat it like a Doctor visit and schedule first appointment of the day.

  7. #45703
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Gee, that was a "fuckin' duh. " Hope your words were meant for a noob.
    You know people on here be asking stupid ass questions. I'll just leave it at that.

  8. #45702

    Nicole of Rose Message

    Hi,

    Does anyone know where Nicole of Rose Massage (Alpharetta HwY, Roswell) working these days?

    Please PM me!

    Thanks in advance.

  9. #45701
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    If you go to Li Massage and your appointment girl is busy, then Lily (head girl in charge) will take care of you. I've posted about that situation before so for each its own there. If you set an appointment for 4 o clock, that would mean your girl would sit there from 3-4 with nothing to do, and if they get busy, she will be put in the rotation. These places are about making as much money as they can do if your girl is busy you can either wait or leave. Most won't care that you leave as they know someone else will come in shortly. However if you're a regular there then they may have you wait or if you got that much stroke (no pun intended) then they may have your girl leave her previous massage and go to you. It has happened with me before.
    Gee, that was a "fuckin' duh. " Hope your words were meant for a noob.

  10. #45700
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    They try to honor appointments but probably 40% of appointments are no call no shows. They've all been burned so many times that it makes way more sense to take care of whoever is on the table in front of them. Please don't be that guy who blows off appointments. And don't be that regular who only does walk-ins. Develop rapport with a provider you like and it will pay dividends. Especially if you tip well and are not an asshole.
    Hope this part isn't a reference to me.

  11. #45699
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, about 70% of CAMPs will honor an appointment; however, as you suggested, the most popular CAMPs won't give a shit. They're all about the green, so it's up to the smart monger to understand that and play the game accordingly.
    If you go to Li Massage and your appointment girl is busy, then Lily (head girl in charge) will take care of you. I've posted about that situation before so for each its own there. If you set an appointment for 4 o clock, that would mean your girl would sit there from 3-4 with nothing to do, and if they get busy, she will be put in the rotation. These places are about making as much money as they can do if your girl is busy you can either wait or leave. Most won't care that you leave as they know someone else will come in shortly. However if you're a regular there then they may have you wait or if you got that much stroke (no pun intended) then they may have your girl leave her previous massage and go to you. It has happened with me before.

  12. #45698

    The Green and Appointments

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, about 70% of CAMPs will honor an appointment; however, as you suggested, the most popular CAMPs won't give a shit. They're all about the green, so it's up to the smart monger to understand that and play the game accordingly.
    They are working so it makes sense that they want to make as much money as they can. Not sure why they should be agnostic to making money any more than anyone else in any other job is. They are not parasites. They are going to take better care of the big tippers because they should.

    They try to honor appointments but probably 40% of appointments are no call no shows. They've all been burned so many times that it makes way more sense to take care of whoever is on the table in front of them. Please don't be that guy who blows off appointments. And don't be that regular who only does walk-ins. Develop rapport with a provider you like and it will pay dividends. Especially if you tip well and are not an asshole.

  13. #45697

    Appointments

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeatl  [View Original Post]
    From the girls I know and their perspective, many guys don't show or are late, so they just keep the rotation going because if you are late who knows if you ever show up. If they know you, meaning you have seen them many times, you are more likely to get your appointment honored.

    If I don't have a rapport with a girl / shop I don't bother trying to make an appointment. If things are slow and a girl needs money she may take someone that comes in ahead of the appointment hoping you wait. It sounds like, generally, things have been pretty slow.
    I have a couple of ladies that I see regularly I also communicate with them via WeChat not on a daily basis but at least a couple of times a week. I will always say "Hey can I come see you tomorrow at this time" if they already have a appointment they tell me and we work around it. If it's getting close to our appointment and they get busy they will even let me know. I understand they might get busy and I try to be accommodating. This has always paid dividends for me when we do have our time together. Now with that being said there's some girls out there who are double and triple booked and then at the last minute you walk in and your sol.

  14. #45696
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeatl  [View Original Post]
    From the girls I know and their perspective, many guys don't show or are late, so they just keep the rotation going because if you are late who knows if you ever show up.
    Well, guess I'm one of the few that does show up. If traffic bad and I know I'll be late, I call and let them know my ETA. Even when I'll be on time, I call about 10 minutes away and let them know my ETA.

  15. #45695
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeatl  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing her once years ago- you used to rail on her- finally go her to do it?
    Yes, got the HJ but she complained the whole time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape