Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 59509
-
01-01-22 02:13 #45589Senior Member

Posts: 495Moonlight
Miki, really petite now. Lost weight since her accident (around March) both calf's have 2 surgery pin marks. Thus the limp.
Tattoo'd between shoulder blades and sparrow on left upper arm. Horizontal csection scar, long decorative nails, fuzz patch with smooth lips.
Menus 1 for hand, 2 for mouth and quotes 5 for full. Rushes (and believe not just because of leg position pain / discomfort).
For a more reasonable donation sue is a better deposit (my opinion).
-
12-30-21 17:48 #45588Senior Member

Posts: 747China Massage Acworth
With Wendy back to China and Nancy MIA new ladies have appeared. I must say I have been disappointed Ruby has the assets but does not share.
Mimi lacks the assets and shorted me 10 minutes Lackluster finish in both cases.
-
12-29-21 23:02 #45587Banned Member

Posts: 13634Will do. Thanks in advance. Busting my ass helping a buddy get his car ready to sell at Kissimmee. Literally been working on it 16-hour days, insert supply chain woes, then two steps forward, one step back and blah, blah, blah. Rob Peter to pay Paul. Fucking exhausting.
Originally Posted by NYCLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 22:46 #45586Senior Member

Posts: 4061Vivi (or any Li girl except for Lily the mamasan) gives good massages. Be careful calling Vivi. While the Li girls will text you asking if you going to come in and see them, Vivi is hardcore at it.
Originally Posted by BMack26
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 18:52 #45585Senior Member

Posts: 63Vivi at LI Massage
Went to LI Sunday evening. 1st time in awhile I had to wait in a lobby of a parlor. Two other guys came in after me and were also waiting in the seating area. I normally bounce when I can't get in fairly soon but I decided to stick around since I hadn't been to a parlor in awhile. I was put in a room and then mamasan started doing a starter massage. After about 10 minutes, Vivi came in and took over. She had a shoulder length hair or a little longer, typical flat ass, cute face (from what I could tell under her mask), B to C cups and appeared in her mid to late 30's (hard to tell). Good massage with some back walking and hints of teasing the boys. Before the flip she started the sensual, soft touch deal so a lifted a little to let her get a better grip. She had me flip and didn't ask or negotiate. She went to work. Her handshake was average but she let me pull up her sports bra and gently rub her tits. The tug wasn't getting it so I pointed for her to rub the boys. I think she thought I was talking about the brown star and she started playing with the star. Although that has never been my thing, it definitely did the trick. I tipped. 8 for the extra effort and UTC. She quickly wrote her name on a card and said to call her in advance next time. Out the door. 6 + . 8.
-
12-28-21 14:49 #45584Senior Member

Posts: 120Orlando
Hey night, PM me before you head down to Orlando. I visit there all the time. I've been to the big 3 many many times.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 11:13 #45583Senior Member

Posts: 798Sisi
I've never had a bad experience at Sisi. Sorry you had a bad time, that's unfortunate. I've prob been 10 times this year, all good times. I really like Apple. Last time I had to wait 20 min for her but worth it! Allows UTC & doesn't negotiate tip (maybe on the first time you see her she will?) Need to schedule a session with her soon.
Originally Posted by LoneRider
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 10:58 #45582Banned Member

Posts: 13634I have the correct address as I talked to the manager.
Originally Posted by JCAdventures
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 01:30 #45581

Posts: 682Hope could he miss the best looking girl when you can even read your own posts? Smfh.
Originally Posted by JPTheFreek
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 23:02 #45580Senior Member

Posts: 4061Got Tina in a 4 hand with Vivi awhile back. Great combo.
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 23:01 #45579Senior Member

Posts: 4061Unless there was some other huge tittied girl, it was her. Hair may not of been that long but she had it tied in a ponytail.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 21:15 #45578Regular Member

Posts: 19Parlors
As a fellow monger and car enthusiast in Orlando (was looking for something else Kissimmee related and came across this), just thought I would drop some info. KMS is cool and the girls were nice the last time I went (about a year ago) but supposedly they have a habit of rushing people out now. If you go to Milk, make sure that you go to the right building. There are a few people who end up going to the wrong location when they look for it and have a completely different experience. There is more information about it somewhere on the Orlando forum.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 20:52 #45577Banned Member

Posts: 13634CAMP Appointments
In my experience, about 70% of CAMPs will honor an appointment; however, as you suggested, the most popular CAMPs won't give a shit. They're all about the green, so it's up to the smart monger to understand that and play the game accordingly.
Originally Posted by UpIntheSky
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 17:55 #45576Ignore my posts, I'm a liar

Posts: 13Smoking hot Candy
Actually I think he missed the best looking / body girl in Kaina.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 17:11 #45575Regular Member

Posts: 5Apple at Sisi
Had been to Sisi few days back. Lily had agreed to provide Apple but, when I got there she was with someone else. Opted to go with the only available one. Short with natural D's and a small butt. Started with a mediocre massage. On the flip negotiations started. Being my first time with her, offered. 6. Was ready to give her more if things went well. During UTC boob press was a strict no. Touch (not press) her titties and she starts to complain that it hurts. Happened twice. Things started to go downhill from there. The crazy attitude killed my mood and I asked her to stop right away. When I made it clear that I did not want to proceed, she tried sweet talking me into continuing. Had enough of her and got dressed to leave. For the 30 minutes of mediocre massage she wanted the full house fee as I had asked for an hour. 1. 2 OTD. When Lily reached out asking about things went, did tell her about the crapy experience.
Any of you had any bad experiences at Sisi? With all the shit that happened, forgot her name.











Reply With Quote





