Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,801 to 13,815 of 59509
-
01-10-22 13:22 #45709Regular Member

Posts: 2Agree
I don't know about Coco, but try Cici (tall and tattooed breasts), if she is still there.
Originally Posted by DirtyHarryAtl
[View Original Post]
Nicole was very nice. I was a regular with her for almost three years before Covid hit and then she left that place. Always got a lot of mileage from her. Feel like stupid for not taking her digits.
Thanks!
-
01-10-22 12:54 #45708Senior Member

Posts: 169Missy
So, inquiring minds want to know. How was that appointment at Missy's house?
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 12:11 #45707Senior Member

Posts: 190Backpage days by GA Tech
Years ago I would travel to Atlanta to visit a massage place near GA Tech. They would advertise in Backpage that they had young girls and had girls that while different from the ads photos were identical in proportion. Young busty spinners. I know it's impossible to figure these ladies age out but no kidding they had to be mid 20's at most. As is often said, we lost a lot of options with the demise of backpage but is this place still open? Anyone know about the girls there? My last visit they had the typical older Asian workers. Where are the young ones these days?
-
01-10-22 11:47 #45706Senior Member

Posts: 327Correct
Correct, it is not.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 11:25 #45705Senior Member

Posts: 33Rose Massage / Star Massage
Would love to know that too, she was a lot of fun. Never gotten to try her "more next time" before the place got renamed to Star Massage and she moved on.
Originally Posted by GodsMan
[View Original Post]
I find Coco, currently working in this place, not very interesting. Everything on the table, but never explored this option. Massage is rather lackluster, and finish pretty standard, with unobstructed access to the goods. Overall will not repeat, better options available for same donation.
-
01-10-22 11:21 #45704Senior Member

Posts: 189I have one more piece of advice for a noob, treat it like a Doctor visit and schedule first appointment of the day.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 11:08 #45703Senior Member

Posts: 4061You know people on here be asking stupid ass questions. I'll just leave it at that.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 01:32 #45702Regular Member

Posts: 2Nicole of Rose Message
Hi,
Does anyone know where Nicole of Rose Massage (Alpharetta HwY, Roswell) working these days?
Please PM me!
Thanks in advance.
-
01-10-22 00:04 #45701Banned Member

Posts: 13634Gee, that was a "fuckin' duh. " Hope your words were meant for a noob.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 00:00 #45700Banned Member

Posts: 13634Hope this part isn't a reference to me.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 22:46 #45699Senior Member

Posts: 4061If you go to Li Massage and your appointment girl is busy, then Lily (head girl in charge) will take care of you. I've posted about that situation before so for each its own there. If you set an appointment for 4 o clock, that would mean your girl would sit there from 3-4 with nothing to do, and if they get busy, she will be put in the rotation. These places are about making as much money as they can do if your girl is busy you can either wait or leave. Most won't care that you leave as they know someone else will come in shortly. However if you're a regular there then they may have you wait or if you got that much stroke (no pun intended) then they may have your girl leave her previous massage and go to you. It has happened with me before.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 21:36 #45698Senior Member

Posts: 327The Green and Appointments
They are working so it makes sense that they want to make as much money as they can. Not sure why they should be agnostic to making money any more than anyone else in any other job is. They are not parasites. They are going to take better care of the big tippers because they should.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
They try to honor appointments but probably 40% of appointments are no call no shows. They've all been burned so many times that it makes way more sense to take care of whoever is on the table in front of them. Please don't be that guy who blows off appointments. And don't be that regular who only does walk-ins. Develop rapport with a provider you like and it will pay dividends. Especially if you tip well and are not an asshole.
-
01-09-22 21:10 #45697Senior Member

Posts: 386Appointments
I have a couple of ladies that I see regularly I also communicate with them via WeChat not on a daily basis but at least a couple of times a week. I will always say "Hey can I come see you tomorrow at this time" if they already have a appointment they tell me and we work around it. If it's getting close to our appointment and they get busy they will even let me know. I understand they might get busy and I try to be accommodating. This has always paid dividends for me when we do have our time together. Now with that being said there's some girls out there who are double and triple booked and then at the last minute you walk in and your sol.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 14:44 #45696Banned Member

Posts: 13634Well, guess I'm one of the few that does show up. If traffic bad and I know I'll be late, I call and let them know my ETA. Even when I'll be on time, I call about 10 minutes away and let them know my ETA.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 14:43 #45695Banned Member

Posts: 13634Missy
Yes, got the HJ but she complained the whole time.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





