Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 732 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6061

    Ashley Madison

    In general I totally agree about AM. Complete waste of time and money, but in the old days before their data breach it was a tedious but possible hunting ground. I have seen three women off AM. The aforementioned lady I made out with, a lady from South County, RI who came over to my house for a decent afternoon and the wife of a gyno in Boston whose husband has lost interest and who I have seen four times I think. Seeking and SB are much better, even WYP is better.

    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe Ashley Madison really worked. Most of the guys I know say it's just $ drain, filled w bots and time wasters, milking to buy more mail credits.

  2. #6060
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    Nah, she's just looking to be paid by the pound. It's something I noticed recently too. The bigger they are the more they think they deserve. Playdoh can be colorful and fun but that only costs a couple of bucks a can. The entitlement of the ones who sit on their ass all day and stuff their face with pepperidge farm amazes me. I will be writing a whole chapter on this in my book!
    Rofl ok she is the white version of her LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jq2w2.jpg‎  

  3. #6059
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, but I'm married and that fact is obvious when you look at my FB.
    Ha! Ok you left that fact out in your post. Nevermind than. Yeah man stay away. Playing with fire than.

  4. #6058
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    "No games" is staying at a hotel in downtown Boston and wants $1000 per hour. I'm not kidding.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-31fde3e9b7ed
    Nogames looks like a transsexual with a bad plastic surgery job LOL SMH.

  5. #6057
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    I refuse to use Facebook messenger for mongering activities, so that's a no-go.
    Create a fake account and then you can switch back and forth between the real you and the fake you. I use this often without any issues.

  6. #6056
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    If Miss Piggy from the Muppets was reincarnated as a human. Disgusting.
    Nah, she's just looking to be paid by the pound. It's something I noticed recently too. The bigger they are the more they think they deserve. Playdoh can be colorful and fun but that only costs a couple of bucks a can. The entitlement of the ones who sit on their ass all day and stuff their face with pepperidge farm amazes me. I will be writing a whole chapter on this in my book!

  7. #6055
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Who said anything about mongering? I simply just said if you have mutual friends from being in a similar group hit her up and ask to hang out. Your not propositioning her for sex. You are asking a girl you find attractive to hang out.
    Yeah, but I'm married and that fact is obvious when you look at my FB.

  8. #6054

    No games

    "No games" is staying at a hotel in downtown Boston and wants $1000 per hour. I'm not kidding.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-31fde3e9b7ed

  9. #6053
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    I refuse to use Facebook messenger for mongering activities, so that's a no-go.
    Who said anything about mongering? I simply just said if you have mutual friends from being in a similar group hit her up and ask to hang out. Your not propositioning her for sex. You are asking a girl you find attractive to hang out.

  10. #6052
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    If I were you I would get a dialogue going on fb somehow and than just ask her to "hang out". I have always hated the word "date" as I feel like it causes too much unnecessary pressure. Take her for a nice meal and a fun activity. End the evening off with a night cap at urs or her place and make your move. Good Luck.
    I refuse to use Facebook messenger for mongering activities, so that's a no-go.

  11. #6051
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't made a move yet, but I discovered a gal on whatsyourprice.com that I'm friends with on Facebook, but we're only really "friends" in the sense that we're in the same "extended friend group". Honestly? I've wanted to bang this lady for years. She's got a stupid thick body and a gorgeous face.
    If I were you I would get a dialogue going on fb somehow and than just ask her to "hang out". I have always hated the word "date" as I feel like it causes too much unnecessary pressure. Take her for a nice meal and a fun activity. End the evening off with a night cap at urs or her place and make your move. Good Luck.

  12. #6050
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    The hits keep coming. This was actually from yesterday, just getting around to posting. Jules wants $500 for "initial meeting" (LOL, no) and then wants a $400-$800 per week allowance "depending on how often I want to see her".

    How about never?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-d4783a2107ac
    If Miss Piggy from the Muppets was reincarnated as a human. Disgusting.

  13. #6049

    Never!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    The hits keep coming. This was actually from yesterday, just getting around to posting. Jules wants $500 for "initial meeting" (LOL, no) and then wants a $400-$800 per week allowance "depending on how often I want to see her".

    How about never?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-d4783a2107ac
    What is she charging by the pound!!

  14. #6048
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    The hits keep coming. This was actually from yesterday, just getting around to posting. Jules wants $500 for "initial meeting" (LOL, no) and then wants a $400-$800 per week allowance "depending on how often I want to see her".

    How about never?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-d4783a2107ac
    She'll get that 500 initial and disappear after. You won't have a subsequent meeting. Imagine she does that for a whole month, the money she made without opening her legs? Wow. The worst part is that some guys do it.

  15. #6047

    JulesBaby

    The hits keep coming. This was actually from yesterday, just getting around to posting. Jules wants $500 for "initial meeting" (LOL, no) and then wants a $400-$800 per week allowance "depending on how often I want to see her".

    How about never?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-d4783a2107ac

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape