Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 10958
-
01-09-22 19:17 #6053Senior Member

Posts: 1089Who said anything about mongering? I simply just said if you have mutual friends from being in a similar group hit her up and ask to hang out. Your not propositioning her for sex. You are asking a girl you find attractive to hang out.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 19:14 #6052Senior Member

Posts: 574I refuse to use Facebook messenger for mongering activities, so that's a no-go.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 19:08 #6051Senior Member

Posts: 1089If I were you I would get a dialogue going on fb somehow and than just ask her to "hang out". I have always hated the word "date" as I feel like it causes too much unnecessary pressure. Take her for a nice meal and a fun activity. End the evening off with a night cap at urs or her place and make your move. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 19:04 #6050Senior Member

Posts: 1089If Miss Piggy from the Muppets was reincarnated as a human. Disgusting.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 18:40 #6049Senior Member

Posts: 88Never!!
What is she charging by the pound!!
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 18:33 #6048Senior Member

Posts: 3853She'll get that 500 initial and disappear after. You won't have a subsequent meeting. Imagine she does that for a whole month, the money she made without opening her legs? Wow. The worst part is that some guys do it.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 18:10 #6047Senior Member

Posts: 574JulesBaby
The hits keep coming. This was actually from yesterday, just getting around to posting. Jules wants $500 for "initial meeting" (LOL, no) and then wants a $400-$800 per week allowance "depending on how often I want to see her".
How about never?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-d4783a2107ac
-
01-09-22 17:59 #6046Senior Member

Posts: 574Wisemiss
Holy shit. This lady just said she "usually" gets a $500 "donation" for dates. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-7e526a79dd2d.
If any of you have paid that, I'm laughing at you.
-
01-09-22 16:14 #6045Senior Member

Posts: 235A woman I know is on Ashley Madison. She's rich and just there to tease guys.
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 15:06 #6044Senior Member

Posts: 349I can't believe Ashley Madison really worked. Most of the guys I know say it's just $ drain, filled w bots and time wasters, milking to buy more mail credits.
Originally Posted by Banjomania
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 14:39 #6043Senior Member

Posts: 1089Why is West Virginia infamous for the most inbreds in the USA? Have you guys heard of the Whitaker Family in Odd, West Virginia?
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 14:38 #6042Senior Member

Posts: 650Yeah "Kevin" the morale police should be on alert on this site LOL. Anyway, my cousin is a cousin thru an adopted Uncle so in theory no blood relationship but if you noticed I said I didn't bang her. More worried about the potential of a shit storm in the discretion area. I guess if I was from West Virginia I probably could pull it off??
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 12:38 #6041Senior Member

Posts: 1089Simply put because I value discretion. I do not want her or her husband if he knows to potentially come on this forum to read what people have posted about her and than go thru my posts and figure out who I am. I am not sure about the rest of you but outside of this hobby I like to think I have a normal civilian life in which I do not want other acquaintances to know that I participate in this hobby & be labeled to mutual acquaintances as some predator of some sort.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 11:30 #6040Senior Member

Posts: 624Friend's daughter and friend's wife
For both of you guys. Just curious, but why no? What does it change if you put a link to their SA profile up here? What am I missing here? I mean we've all probably seen it anyway. Right?
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-09-22 11:07 #6039Senior Member

Posts: 574I haven't made a move yet, but I discovered a gal on whatsyourprice.com that I'm friends with on Facebook, but we're only really "friends" in the sense that we're in the same "extended friend group". Honestly? I've wanted to bang this lady for years. She's got a stupid thick body and a gorgeous face.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





