Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 18365
-
01-05-22 16:09 #11285Senior Member

Posts: 260Sure did LOL
She says she is a legit but strips down to her panties and jumps on top of you not so legite if you ask me. LOL oh well we are not missing out on anything. Thanks for describing your visit. And response again.
Originally Posted by Ulysses75
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 13:01 #11284Senior Member

Posts: 192She is pissed off
She got a little feisty with me via PM. It seemed to make her mad that I made a statement about her age and photo shopped pictures. She didn't seem to care that I made an accurate description of her service.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
In all fairness, she showed no signs of being a * when I saw her and I have never read such a report about her. But we hit a nerve here.
-
01-05-22 10:43 #11283Senior Member

Posts: 260Megan's pm
Not FS!
Let me answer the question for you. I do not offer FS. I do not see people from the guide. I am an lmt. Not an escort. My new services are not for you. You are not a regular. Have a nice day. Sounds like a true *****. She don't see guys from the guide but sending me a message makes sense🙄.
-
01-05-22 10:27 #11282Senior Member

Posts: 260Thanks
Damn I guess I and won't be seeing her then. In the link she said she had new services for her regular clients just curious of what that is.
Originally Posted by Ulysses75
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 09:53 #11281Senior Member

Posts: 967The Beautiful Randi
What ever happened to her? I saw her several times off Linn Station Road, and as others have described, you knew what you were getting. She was gorgeous, however, and I always enjoyed my time with her, albeit predictable.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
I tend to stick with one (perhaps two) providers with whom I feel simpatico and while pleasant she was just a bit too distant for me.
-
01-05-22 07:21 #11280Senior Member

Posts: 983Phoenix, Victoria
The pictures are her and relatively current. She is attractive and can carry on a conversation. Rub was ok but not to be confused with a real massage. My experience was HE only and I believe that there is no more but I could be mistaken. I believe that her rates are too high and will not repeat. However if her rates were reasonable I would repeat.
Originally Posted by DbUSA
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 21:19 #11279Senior Member

Posts: 146I confirm and agree.
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
No extra.
-
01-04-22 21:17 #11278Senior Member

Posts: 146Ms Phoenix
What is the feedback about Ms Phoenix?
https://louisville.rubratings.com/258465
Thank you.
Stay safe.
Dbusa.
-
01-04-22 20:24 #11277Senior Member

Posts: 3103Copy cat
Sounds like a Randi clone.
Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 14:07 #11276Senior Member

Posts: 264Ditto
My experiences with Megan are spot on to what you described. I'm totally cool with her age and looks, but I just didn't find her sessions all that pleasing. I wouldn't argue with someone who enjoys her services, but knowing there wasn't any more to be had, a couple of visits were plenty for me.
Originally Posted by Ulysses75
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 18:52 #11275Senior Member

Posts: 192No extras according to her
I saw Megan once a few years ago. Nice lady who works pretty hard to show some real passion for the standard, plus a little grinding after climbing on top of you, that she does with panties on. She convinced me that the panties will not come off and what I experienced was all that there ever had been or ever would be as far as service was concerned. I never went back.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
That may have all changed by now, but she convinced me that it would not. Curious to hear what others have experienced.
Her photos are very photo shopped. My guess is that she is close to 50 by now, not that there is anything wrong with that.
-
01-03-22 18:28 #11274Senior Member

Posts: 260Megan
I have seen her around for years but not much talk of her anymore but would love to see her. Does she do extra / FS? Thanks. https://louisville.rubratings.com/121118.
-
01-03-22 18:17 #11273Senior Member

Posts: 694A very hard no.
Originally Posted by NitroJoe
[View Original Post]
You will lose your job over it.
-
01-03-22 17:55 #11272Regular Member

Posts: 17All that should be said is money talks.
Originally Posted by NitroJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 10:56 #11271Senior Member

Posts: 37Bodyrub. Pro
Any extras to be had?
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






