Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11300
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen BeBe in the last week? I know she travels. Thinking about dropping in but will change up plans if she's already left Louisville.
    Yeah I had a go. Nice time except it was about half as long as what I set up for. I'll be giving a play-by-play very shortly.

  2. #11299
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Churchill is standard only. If you pester the ladies for more you'll get yourself banned.
    I've only known one lady there that offered anythung more than standard.

  3. #11298

    Eye of the beholder

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    Another practitioner that I highly recommend at this location.

    Jade is a cute, shapely young lady who apparently has some experience in the game. She gives a solid rub. Long, steady, strong strokes, not too slow, not too fast. Goldilocks zone.

    The flip was incredibly satisfying even though nothing unexpected happened.

    Will repeat. Recommend.
    As they say it is in the eye of the beholder. I have been to Churchill several times but have not seen Jade. All I have to go on are her pics in the ads and based on these she is far from shapely. I won't dispute your opinion of her ability but I will need convincing as to the shapely.

  4. #11297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771

    Churchill. Jade

    Another practitioner that I highly recommend at this location.

    Jade is a cute, shapely young lady who apparently has some experience in the game. She gives a solid rub. Long, steady, strong strokes, not too slow, not too fast. Goldilocks zone.

    The flip was incredibly satisfying even though nothing unexpected happened.

    Will repeat. Recommend.

  5. #11296
    Quote Originally Posted by Denzo  [View Original Post]
    Am I reading this correct, that no FS and maybe nothing more than Standard is available from Churchill or any of the non AMP east end ladies, at least without completely emptying the acct? These photos have finally drawn me in (especially the recent ones of Maria) But I'm less interested if there is no hope of anything more than standard, ever. Obviously YMMV with any provider, but if its super rare, kinda drops the motivation. I'm not seasoned in these shops, but I have had some good luck in the past at other shops.
    Churchill is standard only. If you pester the ladies for more you'll get yourself banned.

  6. #11295

    Churchill

    Am I reading this correct, that no FS and maybe nothing more than Standard is available from Churchill or any of the non AMP east end ladies, at least without completely emptying the acct? These photos have finally drawn me in (especially the recent ones of Maria) But I'm less interested if there is no hope of anything more than standard, ever. Obviously YMMV with any provider, but if its super rare, kinda drops the motivation. I'm not seasoned in these shops, but I have had some good luck in the past at other shops.

  7. #11294
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    If it's the same Bebe that was at sun prior to Empire she is back at Sun.
    They are different girls.

  8. #11293
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMassage20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Liz that worked at Churchill is still around or if she has retired?
    She had went out on her own for a bit then quit as far as I know. I think someone reported seeing or taking to her a few months back but nothing since. I'd say she's out which is a shame she was fun.

  9. #11292
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen BeBe in the last week? I know she travels. Thinking about dropping in but will change up plans if she's already left Louisville.
    If it's the same Bebe that was at sun prior to Empire she is back at Sun.

  10. #11291

    Megan

    I like Megan a lot. She's smart, attractive, and sexy in a "girl next door" kinda way.

    She's older than most providers but I still see her often and get along great with her. The photo shopped pics are a bit much but ALL providers do it on some level.

    Most providers seem to be extremely feisty when it comes to criticism, especially when it pertains to their age and / or physical appearance. They are selling their bodies and it's well within our rights to offer honest evaluations of the product. I appreciate this forum for the express purpose of providing reviews. It's scary out there for us and the reviews and communication helps.

    I recently got tipped off that one of my regular providers thought I was too critical and she tried to slam me online.

    All the more reason for us to stand together. It's dangerous out there.

    Be safe and happy new year!

    -B.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses75  [View Original Post]
    She got a little feisty with me via PM. It seemed to make her mad that I made a statement about her age and photo shopped pictures. She didn't seem to care that I made an accurate description of her service.

    In all fairness, she showed no signs of being a * when I saw her and I have never read such a report about her. But we hit a nerve here.

  11. #11290

    Legality

    Quote Originally Posted by DerbyRider  [View Original Post]
    I can respect it if a provider sets limitations, but I find it funny when they see themselves as superior to others who offer more.

    As far as legality goes, a handy is just as bad as taking it in all 3 holes. You could get busted either way.
    You would not believe how many time I've tried to explain that to AMP bosses. Not that I care, just trying to school them on the law. They think there's a three tier justice system. Boom boom, blow job and then hand job. They think there's a difference. They will find out soon enough I guess. Either way.

  12. #11289

    Liz

    Anyone know if Liz that worked at Churchill is still around or if she has retired?

  13. #11288

    Likewise

    Quote Originally Posted by DbUSA  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I agree price bit high for only HE.
    I scratched her off my list as well. At least Amanda has a better personality (albeit a littl chatty sometimes) and rub, and you know exactly what you are getting.

  14. #11287

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    Not FS!

    Let me answer the question for you. I do not offer FS. I do not see people from the guide. I am an lmt. Not an escort. My new services are not for you. You are not a regular. Have a nice day. Sounds like a true *****. She don't see guys from the guide but sending me a message makes sense🙄.
    I can respect it if a provider sets limitations, but I find it funny when they see themselves as superior to others who offer more.

    As far as legality goes, a handy is just as bad as taking it in all 3 holes. You could get busted either way.

  15. #11286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by OneSwiss  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are her and relatively current. She is attractive and can carry on a conversation. Rub was ok but not to be confused with a real massage. My experience was HE only and I believe that there is no more but I could be mistaken. I believe that her rates are too high and will not repeat. However if her rates were reasonable I would repeat.
    Thanks for the info. I agree price bit high for only HE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape