Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 945 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 445 845 895 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 995 1045 1445 1945 ... LastLast
Results 14,161 to 14,175 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16645

  2. #16644
    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    This isn't my case because I'm single, but is anyone ever concern about accidentally running into a provider you seen before in a public setting and they somehow reveal too much with the person you're with at the time whether gf, wife, or even family member?
    I have seen a couple. I actually saw one at a Adam and Eve, We had never met but I had a suspicion it was her. I almost said something but I didn't. When I saw her for our appt. She's like you totally should have said something.

    LOL.

    I think its kind of hot but I'm not worried they usually want as much privacy as you do.

  3. #16643
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one? Nothing under her name in search.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/806921016918
    I mean at those prices I'd go see a girl off Eros and not some frumpy STG chick.

  4. #16642
    Any information on this one? Nothing under her name in search.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/806921016918

  5. #16641

    In the Community

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    This isn't my case because I'm single, but is anyone ever concern about accidentally running into a provider you seen before in a public setting and they somehow reveal too much with the person you're with at the time whether gf, wife, or even family member?
    For most of the ones that remember who I am it has not been a problem because we don't frequent the same places. If I know I may see a provider more than once I try to find out their social habits and frequent spots so I can avoid them. Many also don't want to be acknowledged outside of the hobby because it can be embarrassing for them as well. I've ran into a provider with her kids, and I've seen several while they were working other jobs. It's one of the reasons why I don't eat at some of the 24 hr diners in the area.

  6. #16640
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Actually yes, def dreamt of this one years ago. I remember the agency name now that you provided a link. Would be awesome to find her. The site does have an older larger lady in Raleigh. I wonder if we just TOFTT and try to see if she knows Gaby?!
    edit: Oh wait, site is old and has no contact info.
    The person who used to contact me from that agency, text me a couple of weeks ago. I telling me that there was a new provider that was in town, I told the person that I could see her the next day. The next day when I called, I was informed that the girl left early. I asked her when Gaby would return, and she told me that the plan was sometime in Feb, but I was told that a lot of the South American girls have not been travelling because of COVID.

  7. #16639

    Shouldn't be a concern

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    This isn't my case because I'm single, but is anyone ever concern about accidentally running into a provider you seen before in a public setting and they somehow reveal too much with the person you're with at the time whether gf, wife, or even family member?
    Most providers want to be discreet as much as us because as much as we all love the hobby its illegal. And they don't want to go to jail. I've ran into several girls outside of the hobby with family, friends etc most just give me a knowing smile while some don't even make eye contact. Only one talked to me and that was because we were both alone and it was fine. I was banging her not long after. I've never had a problem from a provider in that capacity.

  8. #16638

    Asian listings

    The STG, Adultlook etc. Shows a spike in listings from asian agencies. The very first thing they do is provide the address right away.

    I know what's on their ad is not what's inside. But still has anyone tried any of these listings.

    One such is https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/925-900-5567.

    I was intimidated to just TOFFT, but then again thought. Who in right mind would give the address so fast?

    Is it a scam?

    Is is law planning for entrapment?

    Is is something ok to visit, expecting not sure what to get?

  9. #16637

    Yes but no

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    This isn't my case because I'm single, but is anyone ever concern about accidentally running into a provider you seen before in a public setting and they somehow reveal too much with the person you're with at the time whether gf, wife, or even family member?
    Considering how many people they see I won't be surprised if they don't remember you after a visit. That and many girls kinda come and go to different parts of the area so they usually don't stay here too long. Finally if somehow they remember you and still in the area, chances are that at most you'll just get an awkward stare.

  10. #16636

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    This isn't my case because I'm single, but is anyone ever concern about accidentally running into a provider you seen before in a public setting and they somehow reveal too much with the person you're with at the time whether gf, wife, or even family member?
    Considering they know that a large percentage of their clients are in a ltr or married, I think they would know better than to walk up to a client when they are with a woman. But who knows.

  11. #16635

    Good Question

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    This isn't my case because I'm single, but is anyone ever concern about accidentally running into a provider you seen before in a public setting and they somehow reveal too much with the person you're with at the time whether gf, wife, or even family member?
    That is a good question. I'm single too, but at the same time that could still be a problem depending on how messy a provider gets (text, posting info on social media, etc.). I know that is not the direct question you asked, but it does fall under the umbrella of exposure. At times I do get slightly concerned if me and a provider had a super bad fallout, and may try to blast me bc I'm involved with certain things that could be tainted if revealed. I'm not sure if I could date and monger simultaneously neither. It always just played out that way.

  12. #16634

    Gaby. Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by FreemanChan  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen Gaby. I had seen her in the past. Heard that she might be UTR in Raleigh.

    https://miamiplushdolls.wordpress.com/gaby-blanco/

    Please share and DM me.
    Actually yes, def dreamt of this one years ago. I remember the agency name now that you provided a link. Would be awesome to find her. The site does have an older larger lady in Raleigh. I wonder if we just TOFTT and try to see if she knows Gaby?!
    edit: Oh wait, site is old and has no contact info.

  13. #16633
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Always been curious

    This isn't my case because I'm single, but is anyone ever concern about accidentally running into a provider you seen before in a public setting and they somehow reveal too much with the person you're with at the time whether gf, wife, or even family member?

  14. #16632

    Gaby

    Has any one seen Gaby. I had seen her in the past. Heard that she might be UTR in Raleigh.

    https://miamiplushdolls.wordpress.com/gaby-blanco/

    Please share and DM me.

  15. #16631

    Same

    I have found myself leaving at least as often as. Coming? There is no loss in leaving, in fact, you may lose more staying. Go with your gut and sleep soundly when you know you're better off preserving yourself and your cash!

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatTime  [View Original Post]
    Echoing a fellow hobbyist, brava to you for passing on false advertising and / or poor attitude / environment. We should all do more of this. For last 5 years or so I am probably 50/50 for staying or passing once I get in the door. At this point I refuse to spend my fortune on something I am fairly certain is going to leave me unfulfilled. Every time I forget that rule and compromise I end up wasting $$ and time, as I recently did with Sunshine. It is frustrating, but we all have to be more discerning out there to make a difference.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape