Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 30814
-
01-04-22 17:24 #16564Regular Member

Posts: 7Lindsey
https://tryst.link/escort/lindsey-sinclair
Has anyone have any luck getting a hold of Lindsey? I've tried several times with no success.
-
01-04-22 17:15 #16563Regular Member

Posts: 7Either way don't get suckered into giving a deposit.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 15:35 #16562Senior Member

Posts: 97Echo the sentiment--vote with your feet
Echoing a fellow hobbyist, brava to you for passing on false advertising and / or poor attitude / environment. We should all do more of this. For last 5 years or so I am probably 50/50 for staying or passing once I get in the door. At this point I refuse to spend my fortune on something I am fairly certain is going to leave me unfulfilled. Every time I forget that rule and compromise I end up wasting $$ and time, as I recently did with Sunshine. It is frustrating, but we all have to be more discerning out there to make a difference.
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 14:45 #16561Senior Member

Posts: 120Scam or just money hungry?
-
01-04-22 14:27 #16560Senior Member

Posts: 66Smart man
Kudos to you for being able to use your head and walk away when things don't seem right. More mongers need to take a page from your book. Great review! It's experiences like this as to why I have walked away from this hobby. From what I've seen lately on the classified ad pages, this is the best time for you to save money. Very slim pickings out here. Either the providers are asking for too much and providing too little, or they're out here to scam you. Stay safe out here!
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 14:06 #16559Senior Member

Posts: 102I have no idea at this point. It's been so long ago since I signed up with them. I think a lot has changed, I heard they're asking for DL's pictures now and I never gave them mine.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
I think this furthers the point that they will be shutting down this year. Seems like the guy is getting more and more distant with the agency and can't keep steady flow of girls coming and can't respond back to you. It's better to try getting verified when there is an actual girl visiting though. Look on Eros from time to time.
-
01-04-22 13:51 #16558Senior Member

Posts: 120What BBBJ Milfs why'all recommend?
I love above 35's.
-
01-04-22 13:51 #16557Regular Member

Posts: 6Check your Junk / Spam folder.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 10:47 #16556Senior Member

Posts: 226BKS registration activation email never comes. Tried signing up two times now, says account is inactive until they verify me. But there's no verification information to give them? Then never get any other email from them. How do you actually get signed up with this agency?
-
01-04-22 10:23 #16555Senior Member

Posts: 51Seeking
I don't have any personal knowledge, other than some brief messaging a few weeks back, but she is also on the Seeking site with the username Nikkibaby.
Originally Posted by IRelax32
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 10:12 #16554Senior Member

Posts: 87Is she legit?
Looks familiar. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/964466121614.
-
01-04-22 07:01 #16553Senior Member

Posts: 79Candy
I have seen Candy several times and have reviewed her at least once. Note that I have not seen her in more than a year but the last time I did see her, the pics were pretty accurate. She is clean, polite, and accommodating. Reasonably priced QV. Probably 80 these days. Her room was always clean and smoke free and she does not seem like a drug user at all. She will do BBBJ. I always had good sessions with her. Might have to call her soon. 😁. Good luck!
Originally Posted by ZaySay
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 21:41 #16552Regular Member

Posts: 24Any help is appreciated
Been craving something thick for a while now. Any info on these two would be greatly appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72854753#.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...leigh/72882924
-
01-03-22 18:57 #16551Senior Member

Posts: 61Malu review
Saw Malu a few days ago - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/72879854..
Most pics are photoshopped, but the ad in the link has 2 videos that are her. She's on the bigger side but not in a bad way. Communication over text was excellent and pain-free. However, I would not recommend. She faked being into it for 5 minutes and then had a bad attitude and starfished for the rest of the visit when that didn't make me complete the session. She's not tight and insists on using a certain latex-free brand of raincoats which are on the thicker side. Between all of those factors, I ended up not arriving at all. CBJ CFS $. 6/ hh.
-
01-03-22 18:13 #16550Senior Member

Posts: 430RE: Avoid tall and sexy Briget
She's been around for a while, those pictures are approaching a decade old but more importantly, she had several bad reviews down the years here and elsewhere. Bad teeth, horrible attitude and lots of rules. Take your money elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...leigh/72878590#.












Reply With Quote




