Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 30814
-
01-05-22 19:56 #16594Senior Member

Posts: 64Use the search function, bro.
Originally Posted by GregG73
[View Original Post]
Having said that, I think there may have been fake numbers posted with them on STG last year, go by their EscortAlligator posts.
-
01-05-22 18:06 #16593Senior Member

Posts: 37Abby
Anyone know anything about these two?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/569769995230
-
01-05-22 17:08 #16592Senior Member

Posts: 53Snow off of 401/ s wilmington
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/843134187235
Had a dream of snow recently. Texted her late Monday and she got back with me quickly. Typical short back and forth. We set the dream to be hhr at $40.
Arrived at a notell off 401's. Place was very run down and when I arrived several doors were open with someone peaking out from them, for which I almost turned and left. Room didn't feel secure but I settled in.
She matches her picks, has a sweet voice, big tits, and a decent body. On the plus she did have a cover, but wasnt interested in doing much. I didn't see signs of demons but I just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. Blew in the bag and left. Probably wasnt there more than 10 minutes.
It wasnt bad, wasnt good, YMMV I probably won't repeat.
Stay safe!
-
01-05-22 16:41 #16591Senior Member

Posts: 430She has bad reviews in GSO
She was described as having the personality of a blow up doll. I believe she goes by a version of the name Savannah, which is very common among providers. There's a mature Savannah in this area with excellent reviews. Please don't confuse the two.
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 15:43 #16590Senior Member

Posts: 301She's real. Moves between here and Greensboro. I hit it about a month and a half ago. I could have sorn that she was three months pregnant or at least appeared to be.
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 14:18 #16589Senior Member

Posts: 261Stormi whereabouts
Anyone knows or has seen Stormi lately?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/69408302
I used to see her often, and then out of the sudden she stopped posting. Last time this happened, she was visiting uncle LEO, but that seems not to be the case. I sent her few mssgs, and she replies 1-2 days later or when I cannot go to see her because work hours.
-
01-05-22 13:14 #16588Senior Member

Posts: 63"Sara"
I have tried searches here and TER, and haven't found a review for this "Sara". The name is used common enough to be confusing. She lists her age as 30 and her ad doesn't bring any flags to my eye anyway. I hoping someone can bring some info.
https://callescort.org/North-Carolin...ort-service/10
-
01-05-22 09:59 #16587Senior Member

Posts: 330Under search, you have to select female escorts category, then check every box except Asian. It's really getting ridiculous. Makes it hard for a real Asian independent to advertise.
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 09:56 #16586Senior Member

Posts: 129Over posted pics
All it takes is a Google Image Search to see just how "real" this is. Plus with the attitude of the post itself is that someone that is really desirable to sync up with? Hopefully everyone is thinking with the big head by now.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 09:55 #16585Senior Member

Posts: 142Asian Ads
Does anyone know how to block all the Asian ads on SkipTheGames?
-
01-05-22 09:54 #16584Senior Member

Posts: 330I agree with this 100%. Girls shouldn't post ads if they're not going to be available. That's one of the most aggravating part of this hobby.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 09:22 #16583Senior Member

Posts: 87
-
01-05-22 09:18 #16582Senior Member

Posts: 87Winter now
I never got hold of her. No text reply, phone switched off.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 09:18 #16581Senior Member

Posts: 87Never replies
Tried many times.
Originally Posted by Ital72
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 07:45 #16580Regular Member

Posts: 5Amateur porn star
Has anyone seen this provider? I remember seeing her post a couple months back but never really was too interested in finding out myself.
https://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames...k/696533407154









Reply With Quote





