Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 731 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 10961
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6056
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    If Miss Piggy from the Muppets was reincarnated as a human. Disgusting.
    Nah, she's just looking to be paid by the pound. It's something I noticed recently too. The bigger they are the more they think they deserve. Playdoh can be colorful and fun but that only costs a couple of bucks a can. The entitlement of the ones who sit on their ass all day and stuff their face with pepperidge farm amazes me. I will be writing a whole chapter on this in my book!

  2. #6055
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Who said anything about mongering? I simply just said if you have mutual friends from being in a similar group hit her up and ask to hang out. Your not propositioning her for sex. You are asking a girl you find attractive to hang out.
    Yeah, but I'm married and that fact is obvious when you look at my FB.

  3. #6054

    No games

    "No games" is staying at a hotel in downtown Boston and wants $1000 per hour. I'm not kidding.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-31fde3e9b7ed

  4. #6053
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    I refuse to use Facebook messenger for mongering activities, so that's a no-go.
    Who said anything about mongering? I simply just said if you have mutual friends from being in a similar group hit her up and ask to hang out. Your not propositioning her for sex. You are asking a girl you find attractive to hang out.

  5. #6052
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    If I were you I would get a dialogue going on fb somehow and than just ask her to "hang out". I have always hated the word "date" as I feel like it causes too much unnecessary pressure. Take her for a nice meal and a fun activity. End the evening off with a night cap at urs or her place and make your move. Good Luck.
    I refuse to use Facebook messenger for mongering activities, so that's a no-go.

  6. #6051
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't made a move yet, but I discovered a gal on whatsyourprice.com that I'm friends with on Facebook, but we're only really "friends" in the sense that we're in the same "extended friend group". Honestly? I've wanted to bang this lady for years. She's got a stupid thick body and a gorgeous face.
    If I were you I would get a dialogue going on fb somehow and than just ask her to "hang out". I have always hated the word "date" as I feel like it causes too much unnecessary pressure. Take her for a nice meal and a fun activity. End the evening off with a night cap at urs or her place and make your move. Good Luck.

  7. #6050
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    The hits keep coming. This was actually from yesterday, just getting around to posting. Jules wants $500 for "initial meeting" (LOL, no) and then wants a $400-$800 per week allowance "depending on how often I want to see her".

    How about never?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-d4783a2107ac
    If Miss Piggy from the Muppets was reincarnated as a human. Disgusting.

  8. #6049

    Never!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    The hits keep coming. This was actually from yesterday, just getting around to posting. Jules wants $500 for "initial meeting" (LOL, no) and then wants a $400-$800 per week allowance "depending on how often I want to see her".

    How about never?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-d4783a2107ac
    What is she charging by the pound!!

  9. #6048
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    The hits keep coming. This was actually from yesterday, just getting around to posting. Jules wants $500 for "initial meeting" (LOL, no) and then wants a $400-$800 per week allowance "depending on how often I want to see her".

    How about never?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-d4783a2107ac
    She'll get that 500 initial and disappear after. You won't have a subsequent meeting. Imagine she does that for a whole month, the money she made without opening her legs? Wow. The worst part is that some guys do it.

  10. #6047

    JulesBaby

    The hits keep coming. This was actually from yesterday, just getting around to posting. Jules wants $500 for "initial meeting" (LOL, no) and then wants a $400-$800 per week allowance "depending on how often I want to see her".

    How about never?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-d4783a2107ac

  11. #6046

    Wisemiss

    Holy shit. This lady just said she "usually" gets a $500 "donation" for dates. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-7e526a79dd2d.

    If any of you have paid that, I'm laughing at you.

  12. #6045
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe Ashley Madison really worked. Most of the guys I know say it's just $ drain, filled w bots and time wasters, milking to buy more mail credits.
    A woman I know is on Ashley Madison. She's rich and just there to tease guys.

  13. #6044
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    A woman who was separated from a guy I know. That was off Ashley Madison. We only made out in my car. ... True story.
    I can't believe Ashley Madison really worked. Most of the guys I know say it's just $ drain, filled w bots and time wasters, milking to buy more mail credits.

  14. #6043
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Yeah "Kevin" the morale police should be on alert on this site LOL. Anyway, my cousin is a cousin thru an adopted Uncle so in theory no blood relationship but if you noticed I said I didn't bang her. More worried about the potential of a shit storm in the discretion area. I guess if I was from West Virginia I probably could pull it off??
    Why is West Virginia infamous for the most inbreds in the USA? Have you guys heard of the Whitaker Family in Odd, West Virginia?

  15. #6042
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    1st, you do know your cousin's daughter is your cousin too, just take the level cousin and add "once removed" but still your cousin. Unless she's adopted.

    Saw a handful on SA I knew IRL, one really hot one who worked at a hardware store in town I had flirted with a few times but she had quit before I saw the profile. Never got reply when I sent mssg. Another worked in a local convenience store, I quietly mentioned I saw it when no one else was around and she was open about it and said I wasn't the 1st to say something but she wasn't open to arrangements with anyone she would see IRL. Another was the college age older sister of a friend of my son. Never acted on that as I wasn't that attracted nor did I want to risk the awkwardness when I'd see her.
    Yeah "Kevin" the morale police should be on alert on this site LOL. Anyway, my cousin is a cousin thru an adopted Uncle so in theory no blood relationship but if you noticed I said I didn't bang her. More worried about the potential of a shit storm in the discretion area. I guess if I was from West Virginia I probably could pull it off??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape