Escort Review: Seeking Arrangements
+
Submit Review
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 10962
-
01-09-22 21:05 #6057Senior Member

Posts: 650Create a fake account and then you can switch back and forth between the real you and the fake you. I use this often without any issues.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 20:48 #6056Senior Member

Posts: 157Nah, she's just looking to be paid by the pound. It's something I noticed recently too. The bigger they are the more they think they deserve. Playdoh can be colorful and fun but that only costs a couple of bucks a can. The entitlement of the ones who sit on their ass all day and stuff their face with pepperidge farm amazes me. I will be writing a whole chapter on this in my book!
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 19:47 #6055Senior Member

Posts: 574Yeah, but I'm married and that fact is obvious when you look at my FB.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 19:46 #6054Senior Member

Posts: 574No games
"No games" is staying at a hotel in downtown Boston and wants $1000 per hour. I'm not kidding.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-31fde3e9b7ed
-
01-09-22 19:17 #6053Senior Member

Posts: 1089Who said anything about mongering? I simply just said if you have mutual friends from being in a similar group hit her up and ask to hang out. Your not propositioning her for sex. You are asking a girl you find attractive to hang out.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 19:14 #6052Senior Member

Posts: 574I refuse to use Facebook messenger for mongering activities, so that's a no-go.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 19:08 #6051Senior Member

Posts: 1089If I were you I would get a dialogue going on fb somehow and than just ask her to "hang out". I have always hated the word "date" as I feel like it causes too much unnecessary pressure. Take her for a nice meal and a fun activity. End the evening off with a night cap at urs or her place and make your move. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 19:04 #6050Senior Member

Posts: 1089If Miss Piggy from the Muppets was reincarnated as a human. Disgusting.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 18:40 #6049Senior Member

Posts: 88Never!!
What is she charging by the pound!!
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 18:33 #6048Senior Member

Posts: 3853She'll get that 500 initial and disappear after. You won't have a subsequent meeting. Imagine she does that for a whole month, the money she made without opening her legs? Wow. The worst part is that some guys do it.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 18:10 #6047Senior Member

Posts: 574JulesBaby
The hits keep coming. This was actually from yesterday, just getting around to posting. Jules wants $500 for "initial meeting" (LOL, no) and then wants a $400-$800 per week allowance "depending on how often I want to see her".
How about never?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-d4783a2107ac
-
01-09-22 17:59 #6046Senior Member

Posts: 574Wisemiss
Holy shit. This lady just said she "usually" gets a $500 "donation" for dates. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-7e526a79dd2d.
If any of you have paid that, I'm laughing at you.
-
01-09-22 16:14 #6045Senior Member

Posts: 235A woman I know is on Ashley Madison. She's rich and just there to tease guys.
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 15:06 #6044Senior Member

Posts: 349I can't believe Ashley Madison really worked. Most of the guys I know say it's just $ drain, filled w bots and time wasters, milking to buy more mail credits.
Originally Posted by Banjomania
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 14:39 #6043Senior Member

Posts: 1089Why is West Virginia infamous for the most inbreds in the USA? Have you guys heard of the Whitaker Family in Odd, West Virginia?
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





