Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 7471
-
01-10-22 14:25 #4081Regular Member

Posts: 7I did not. I get the feeling she's not a legit provider.
Originally Posted by Domino1174
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 14:16 #4080Regular Member

Posts: 7I did not. I get the feeling she's not a legit provider.
Originally Posted by Domino1174
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 08:17 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 69Well?
Did you TOFTT and pull the trigger?
Originally Posted by Jmoses0202
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 01:27 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 51I contacted her this past weekend. She gave me the address to a home. When I got there a guy was walking around in the yard, so I drove off. She wanted $200 for a hhr.
Originally Posted by VatoMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 12:32 #4077Regular Member

Posts: 7Yay or nay?
Anyone have a dream with this one?
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/709424991251
-
01-09-22 12:24 #4076Regular Member

Posts: 7Yay or nay?
Anyone have a dream with this one?
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...e/709424991251
-
01-08-22 10:21 #4075Regular Member

Posts: 14"I have had the older / heavier experience a few times. Last couple of times times were Chinese girls. Both your get cuter and not over weight. One was is a real hurry and the other I enjoyed."
Originally Posted by Almostgone
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 21:44 #4074Senior Member

Posts: 320Man. She taken down all her ads. Was going to give it a go. Maybe she reads the board and didn't want the attention. Who knows.
Originally Posted by DonDuke
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 19:39 #4073Regular Member

Posts: 4Information
Any information on this provider?
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...a/162825359933
-
01-07-22 15:04 #4072Senior Member

Posts: 600Ebony gals
There used to be a girl that came to town often named Brandy, advertised on STG and had an ad on tryst until very recently (couldn't find it today).
Originally Posted by DonDuke
[View Original Post]
Dark skin, pretty face and a great value for her looks, perfect slim petite body and big rack, bubble butt. She hasn't been to Charleston in months, and hasn't been active on snap either.
Her service wasn't GFE and depending on her mood could be hit or miss, but top tier looks at a lower tier price. Not sure if she's out of the game now or what.
There are periodically some smoking hot ebony girls on tryst that travel through town (Chloe Bardot and Candace Campbell are 2).
As always, depends on what you're looking to spend.
-
01-07-22 14:18 #4071Senior Member

Posts: 1014Mt Pleasant
I don't normally ever go there. Well except to see one touring gal who always stats there. But she looks nice. Any input? Not exactly sure of her name. Victoria I think?
And how do you guys feel about Mt P. Incalls in general?
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...a/883882165882
-
01-07-22 14:13 #4070Senior Member

Posts: 1014She still posts but doesn't usually use her own pics any more.
Originally Posted by BargainHoagies
[View Original Post]
Pretty sure this is her current ad.
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...l/153975294434
-
01-07-22 10:41 #4069Senior Member

Posts: 176Candy
I've had a dream with candy more times then I can count. LOL. Mainly for rates. Very Quiet short thick. Not the greatest provider but well worth the Qv rate in my opinion.
Originally Posted by OktoberMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 08:40 #4068Regular Member

Posts: 8Tried this a few weeks ago as well. Same results much older then the ad stated.
Originally Posted by Almostgone
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 07:04 #4067Senior Member

Posts: 1202Last time I tried one, I got the same thing. What was the financial damage?
Originally Posted by Almostgone
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




