Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 7468
-
01-06-22 15:48 #4063Regular Member

Posts: 8Randomly Thought About This One
Just randomly wondered what happened to this red head? She was fun whenever you could ahold of her, was wondering if she went UTR or something.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/843-507-2514
-
01-05-22 13:48 #4062Senior Member

Posts: 600Ha!
Very true. What can I say. Double standards are OK if they work in your favor.
Originally Posted by Darrell01
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 11:22 #4061Senior Member

Posts: 1202Heck, I can't talk bad, been at this several decades and seen as many pussies as a gynocologist.
Originally Posted by Scbomber
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 10:25 #4060Senior Member

Posts: 600Mandi
I emailed her back asking if she had a website or any reviews, since she's asking for so much screening info.
Originally Posted by Darrell01
[View Original Post]
She sent back a somewhat irritated reply that I can search her email address for her "over 200 reviews. ".
Turns out she's been in the game for almost 10 years.
That's a hard pass for me. 10 years of being run through by thousands of dudes is just a huge turn off to me.
-
01-05-22 10:09 #4059Senior Member

Posts: 1202Her twitter account appears to be dead.
Originally Posted by AnonymousMike
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 17:50 #4058Senior Member

Posts: 1014Mandi Foxxx
LMSTFY.
Originally Posted by MikeB1985
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=9883339
-
01-04-22 17:39 #4057Senior Member

Posts: 1014Cameron
I'm still a regular.
Originally Posted by MrSternn
[View Original Post]
I think. LOL.
-
01-04-22 16:16 #4056Regular Member

Posts: 1174 lbs?
Anyone have any intel on this nice looking lady? Looks like my style. Curious on the damage.
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...i/341719196776
-
01-04-22 10:02 #4055Senior Member

Posts: 600Mandi
Just a head up. She wants full name, phone number and LinkedIn.
Originally Posted by CowboyJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 22:31 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 161She does look nice!
Originally Posted by Scbomber
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 21:44 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 600Mandi
I will be partaking.
Originally Posted by MikeB1985
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 19:12 #4052Senior Member

Posts: 98Mandi Foxx
Does anyone have any info on her?
https://tryst.link/escort/mandifoxxx
-
01-03-22 13:49 #4051Senior Member

Posts: 345Cameron
Happy New Year.
Offering quick visits now.
Must have chased off most of the regulars so needs to attract new meat.
https://charleston.rubratings.com/130521
-
01-01-22 19:51 #4050Senior Member

Posts: 80And there's the "rub", so to speak. They stay in the game for enough time, they become lacksidasical and just don't give a shit. The one's who are decent looking even more so. They know what's out there and if they are even halfway decent looking (by STG standards, anyway), they just don't give a shit, so they figure they don't have to try anymore. I can see how she would have gone down that rabbit hole.
Originally Posted by ChasGentlman
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 09:36 #4049Senior Member

Posts: 179Meh
Saw her in early fall. Was a slightly better place off Northwoods kinda mid afternoon. Wanted a half. She wasn't high but performance was awful. Just backed it up to take the D with no enthusiasm. Said she was tired. Wouldn't take off top.
Originally Posted by Zionmystic
[View Original Post]
I didn't even unzip. Just left her something for the time and left.












Reply With Quote





