High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 731 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 10958
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6038

    A Few I Knew

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen anyone familiar on SA but a few years ago my cousins daughter was posting on CL. She would put up naked pics, no face, but the tats were obvious especially the one right about the bikini line. She also used her real name and town she lived in. I communicated with her through my alias to see what she wanted and was what she was looking for. She basically just wanted to fuck for free and declined any money offers. I was tempted as she was very hot but knew it would not end well LOL.
    1st, you do know your cousin's daughter is your cousin too, just take the level cousin and add "once removed" but still your cousin. Unless she's adopted.

    Saw a handful on SA I knew IRL, one really hot one who worked at a hardware store in town I had flirted with a few times but she had quit before I saw the profile. Never got reply when I sent mssg. Another worked in a local convenience store, I quietly mentioned I saw it when no one else was around and she was open about it and said I wasn't the 1st to say something but she wasn't open to arrangements with anyone she would see IRL. Another was the college age older sister of a friend of my son. Never acted on that as I wasn't that attracted nor did I want to risk the awkwardness when I'd see her.

  2. #6037
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    And how many of us have seen friends' daughters profiles on SA? I knew it would eventually happen and now it has. A girl I've known since she was 8.

    And to preempt the question -- NO.
    I have not experienced this yet as most of my friends daughters are not old enough yet. But I can only imagine how weird that could be.

  3. #6036

    Sugar Relations

    I have the following 3 for you. The sister of a guy I have worked with. I banged her off SB. It was a shocker when I figured out who she was. A close friend of a close friend's wife. Ditto but off CL in the old days. Also, a shocker, but we became a thing for awhile. A woman who was separated from a guy I know. That was off Ashley Madison. We only made out in my car. She was spooked by the closeness and I thought it was bad form on her part not to remove the chewing gum before starting DFK. True story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    And how many of us have seen friends' daughters profiles on SA? I knew it would eventually happen and now it has. A girl I've known since she was 8.

    And to preempt the question -- NO.

  4. #6035
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    And how many of us have seen friends' daughters profiles on SA? I knew it would eventually happen and now it has. A girl I've known since she was 8.

    And to preempt the question -- NO.
    Haven't seen anyone familiar on SA but a few years ago my cousins daughter was posting on CL. She would put up naked pics, no face, but the tats were obvious especially the one right about the bikini line. She also used her real name and town she lived in. I communicated with her through my alias to see what she wanted and was what she was looking for. She basically just wanted to fuck for free and declined any money offers. I was tempted as she was very hot but knew it would not end well LOL.

  5. #6034
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdg222  [View Original Post]
    Jazminex3211 and Jackie L both are active on SA and down for a good time. Just want to see if anyone has any reviews before I take the plunge. Sorry was unable to post the links but there user names are posted above thanks.
    The majority of your posts are asking for info from the other members. You should post some actual experiences from your meetups, it may result in more info sharing.

  6. #6033

    Any info on these two

    Jazminex3211 and Jackie L both are active on SA and down for a good time. Just want to see if anyone has any reviews before I take the plunge. Sorry was unable to post the links but there user names are posted above thanks.

  7. #6032

    Friend's daughter

    And how many of us have seen friends' daughters profiles on SA? I knew it would eventually happen and now it has. A girl I've known since she was 8.

    And to preempt the question -- NO.

  8. #6031
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    Want to share the profile? Maybe one of us could see her and let you know how she is behind closed doors.
    LOL sorry bud.

  9. #6030

    Friends wife

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Ha I wish.
    Want to share the profile? Maybe one of us could see her and let you know how she is behind closed doors.

  10. #6029
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily1234  [View Original Post]
    Did you bang your friends wife?
    Ha I wish.

  11. #6028

    Wife

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    What's also crazy is that I came across a profile who is the wife of a friend LOL. I almost shit my pants when I saw it. It's kind of crazy the shit most of us don't know about behind closed doors.
    Did you bang your friends wife?

  12. #6027
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    I've seen that many times. I've called a few out on that. The usual response is that they treat SA like a dating site and use it see if they can find a mature guy to date. Bottom line. Many women will fuck for money.

    I've also had SA girls that would show me the guys they are talking to on normal dating sites and basically laugh about how those guys don't know about their dirty private life.
    What's also crazy is that I came across a profile who is the wife of a friend LOL. I almost shit my pants when I saw it. It's kind of crazy the shit most of us don't know about behind closed doors.

  13. #6026
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I just had the weirdest encounter. After being stuck with a sick kid for my entire vacation, spending it in the house since my last report to you all, I was finally able to go out and play today. During the last two weeks, I've been cultivating a couple of different opportunities, and one of them was with probably the oldest woman on SA. Since she was the most prompt responder today, and strangely never asked for money, and could host, I decided "what the fuck, why not?

    She gave me a street address and apartment number, which I looked up on google maps and it looked like what I thought was an apartment complex in Brighton. Oh no, sirs, oh no. When I arrived, she told me to meet her around back, otherwise I would have to take a Covid test to enter the building. As I approach the building, I realized that it was swarming with very elderly people. Holy shit, I was at a retirement home. She met me in the courtyard, and I followed her into the building, and up to her "apartment". First of all fucking cat hair everywhere. I'm absolutely disgusted right now. Second of all, I didn't realize until it was way too late disport woman had a physical deformity. Then she confirmed it by mentioning that she had scoliosis. At this point, I was overcommitted, and just couldn't back out. I'm here to tell you all that I just left a BBFS encounter with easily the oldest active user on SA. It cost me nothing, and now I have a story that I can't tell anybody but you guys. I'm not proud of myself, but I am haha.
    Holy fucking oh my fucking god. Oh god and Jesus!.

  14. #6025
    I've seen that many times. I've called a few out on that. The usual response is that they treat SA like a dating site and use it see if they can find a mature guy to date. Bottom line. Many women will fuck for money.

    I've also had SA girls that would show me the guys they are talking to on normal dating sites and basically laugh about how those guys don't know about their dirty private life.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Whats funny is while I was on SA I also noticed some of these girls showing up on my matches on like tinder & bumble LOL. Makes you kind of think that many more girls would be open to a p4 p arrangement.

  15. #6024

    Bekky

    Met Bekky through SA and saw her recently! She is thicker and a few years older than the pics on her profile. But, she does offer BBFS. No CIP, but okay with CIM. She will be up for anal too after a few visits. Comfortable to talk to and no dramas, but she cannot host. I saw her for 250 per meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-6866f2f9cf80

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape