Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 732 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6046

    Wisemiss

    Holy shit. This lady just said she "usually" gets a $500 "donation" for dates. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-7e526a79dd2d.

    If any of you have paid that, I'm laughing at you.

  2. #6045
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe Ashley Madison really worked. Most of the guys I know say it's just $ drain, filled w bots and time wasters, milking to buy more mail credits.
    A woman I know is on Ashley Madison. She's rich and just there to tease guys.

  3. #6044
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    A woman who was separated from a guy I know. That was off Ashley Madison. We only made out in my car. ... True story.
    I can't believe Ashley Madison really worked. Most of the guys I know say it's just $ drain, filled w bots and time wasters, milking to buy more mail credits.

  4. #6043
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Yeah "Kevin" the morale police should be on alert on this site LOL. Anyway, my cousin is a cousin thru an adopted Uncle so in theory no blood relationship but if you noticed I said I didn't bang her. More worried about the potential of a shit storm in the discretion area. I guess if I was from West Virginia I probably could pull it off??
    Why is West Virginia infamous for the most inbreds in the USA? Have you guys heard of the Whitaker Family in Odd, West Virginia?

  5. #6042
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    1st, you do know your cousin's daughter is your cousin too, just take the level cousin and add "once removed" but still your cousin. Unless she's adopted.

    Saw a handful on SA I knew IRL, one really hot one who worked at a hardware store in town I had flirted with a few times but she had quit before I saw the profile. Never got reply when I sent mssg. Another worked in a local convenience store, I quietly mentioned I saw it when no one else was around and she was open about it and said I wasn't the 1st to say something but she wasn't open to arrangements with anyone she would see IRL. Another was the college age older sister of a friend of my son. Never acted on that as I wasn't that attracted nor did I want to risk the awkwardness when I'd see her.
    Yeah "Kevin" the morale police should be on alert on this site LOL. Anyway, my cousin is a cousin thru an adopted Uncle so in theory no blood relationship but if you noticed I said I didn't bang her. More worried about the potential of a shit storm in the discretion area. I guess if I was from West Virginia I probably could pull it off??

  6. #6041
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    For both of you guys. Just curious, but why no? What does it change if you put a link to their SA profile up here? What am I missing here? I mean we've all probably seen it anyway. Right?

    Thanks.
    Simply put because I value discretion. I do not want her or her husband if he knows to potentially come on this forum to read what people have posted about her and than go thru my posts and figure out who I am. I am not sure about the rest of you but outside of this hobby I like to think I have a normal civilian life in which I do not want other acquaintances to know that I participate in this hobby & be labeled to mutual acquaintances as some predator of some sort.

  7. #6040
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Friend's daughter and friend's wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    And how many of us have seen friends' daughters profiles on SA? I knew it would eventually happen and now it has. A girl I've known since she was 8.

    And to preempt the question -- NO.
    For both of you guys. Just curious, but why no? What does it change if you put a link to their SA profile up here? What am I missing here? I mean we've all probably seen it anyway. Right?

    Thanks.

  8. #6039
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen anyone familiar on SA but a few years ago my cousins daughter was posting on CL. She would put up naked pics, no face, but the tats were obvious especially the one right about the bikini line. She also used her real name and town she lived in. I communicated with her through my alias to see what she wanted and was what she was looking for. She basically just wanted to fuck for free and declined any money offers. I was tempted as she was very hot but knew it would not end well LOL.
    I haven't made a move yet, but I discovered a gal on whatsyourprice.com that I'm friends with on Facebook, but we're only really "friends" in the sense that we're in the same "extended friend group". Honestly? I've wanted to bang this lady for years. She's got a stupid thick body and a gorgeous face.

  9. #6038

    A Few I Knew

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen anyone familiar on SA but a few years ago my cousins daughter was posting on CL. She would put up naked pics, no face, but the tats were obvious especially the one right about the bikini line. She also used her real name and town she lived in. I communicated with her through my alias to see what she wanted and was what she was looking for. She basically just wanted to fuck for free and declined any money offers. I was tempted as she was very hot but knew it would not end well LOL.
    1st, you do know your cousin's daughter is your cousin too, just take the level cousin and add "once removed" but still your cousin. Unless she's adopted.

    Saw a handful on SA I knew IRL, one really hot one who worked at a hardware store in town I had flirted with a few times but she had quit before I saw the profile. Never got reply when I sent mssg. Another worked in a local convenience store, I quietly mentioned I saw it when no one else was around and she was open about it and said I wasn't the 1st to say something but she wasn't open to arrangements with anyone she would see IRL. Another was the college age older sister of a friend of my son. Never acted on that as I wasn't that attracted nor did I want to risk the awkwardness when I'd see her.

  10. #6037
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    And how many of us have seen friends' daughters profiles on SA? I knew it would eventually happen and now it has. A girl I've known since she was 8.

    And to preempt the question -- NO.
    I have not experienced this yet as most of my friends daughters are not old enough yet. But I can only imagine how weird that could be.

  11. #6036

    Sugar Relations

    I have the following 3 for you. The sister of a guy I have worked with. I banged her off SB. It was a shocker when I figured out who she was. A close friend of a close friend's wife. Ditto but off CL in the old days. Also, a shocker, but we became a thing for awhile. A woman who was separated from a guy I know. That was off Ashley Madison. We only made out in my car. She was spooked by the closeness and I thought it was bad form on her part not to remove the chewing gum before starting DFK. True story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    And how many of us have seen friends' daughters profiles on SA? I knew it would eventually happen and now it has. A girl I've known since she was 8.

    And to preempt the question -- NO.

  12. #6035
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    And how many of us have seen friends' daughters profiles on SA? I knew it would eventually happen and now it has. A girl I've known since she was 8.

    And to preempt the question -- NO.
    Haven't seen anyone familiar on SA but a few years ago my cousins daughter was posting on CL. She would put up naked pics, no face, but the tats were obvious especially the one right about the bikini line. She also used her real name and town she lived in. I communicated with her through my alias to see what she wanted and was what she was looking for. She basically just wanted to fuck for free and declined any money offers. I was tempted as she was very hot but knew it would not end well LOL.

  13. #6034
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdg222  [View Original Post]
    Jazminex3211 and Jackie L both are active on SA and down for a good time. Just want to see if anyone has any reviews before I take the plunge. Sorry was unable to post the links but there user names are posted above thanks.
    The majority of your posts are asking for info from the other members. You should post some actual experiences from your meetups, it may result in more info sharing.

  14. #6033

    Any info on these two

    Jazminex3211 and Jackie L both are active on SA and down for a good time. Just want to see if anyone has any reviews before I take the plunge. Sorry was unable to post the links but there user names are posted above thanks.

  15. #6032

    Friend's daughter

    And how many of us have seen friends' daughters profiles on SA? I knew it would eventually happen and now it has. A girl I've known since she was 8.

    And to preempt the question -- NO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape