Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 914 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 964 1014 1414 1914 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23644

    Has anyone seen her?

    Interested in seeing her. If anyone has experienced please let me know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/73192865

  2. #23643

    Asian Crap Shoot

    Finally they are back some so I figured they don't have a habit and bf drama so it seems safer than the usual stg junkie types. She was at Midlo major chain motel which I've never been to. Had to wait a good 15 min once there which was bad all looking obvious in my car. Got to the room and was surprised by a taller, attractive Chinese girl who spoke great English with a slightly curvy body (not a spinner) named Cindy. Standard 160 for the hr. Rather sterile service, no GFE, no daty and slightly rushed although she was nice and talkative. Started with covered french then quickly moved to mish and she peaked just before I did. Gave me a massage afterwards and helped me some with a HJ as I wanted a 2nd pop, but it didn't happen. By 45 min into the hr she was wanting the hr over getting dressed and checking her phone. Typical of the ACS's yet I knew they might do that. She said she is going to be there for a week and I saw her late last week. Noticed a car with the engine running as I went to my car and then they pulled off, as I drove out that same car was in a vacant lot next to the motel looking obvious probably waiting for the same lady to get cleaned and ready for them. Its hard to be discreet with this motel at a dead end and all the lots and road around it have no cars in it. Also as I was driving out of the lot I thought I saw this lady (Casey maybe?) in the 2nd link standing at the side of the motel looking like she was waiting for someone. Doesn't she work out of this motel that has a number in the name?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/326157550618

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...lling/40675007

  3. #23642

    Taryn?

    Would love to get some of this taryn love everyone is going on about. Please share info.

  4. #23641

    Jessica

    Finally got to meet up with Jessica about a week ago. Comms were all over the place, very manic but eventually got location and things were set. Get an extra earful once in the door but then started a pretty good BBBJ. After some Russian and recording switched to doggy / mish for main event. Kitty is ok but pulled out for cim finish that was promptly spit on the floor. All around decent time would likely repeat for Russian and mic skills once she stops talking. Dmg was $ hhr but def went over a bit. As always YMMV.

  5. #23640
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Good luck getting a reply. I am still waiting. Maybe she was swamped with texts.
    Did you text her on the 610-. Number?

  6. #23639

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, not easy to find, it was a reply to reply to reply:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...458&viewfull=1#post5694458.
    Good luck getting a reply. I am still waiting. Maybe she was swamped with texts.

  7. #23638
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomez33  [View Original Post]
    Not having see Staxx, I assume she is not the lady currently advertising on Tryst as Staxx from Richmond, but perhaps someone can clarify.

    https://tryst.link/escort/staxxthevixen
    Staxx is easy to deal with if you can get her to reply. Very accommodating.

  8. #23637

    Fake Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Lomez33  [View Original Post]
    Not having see Staxx, I assume she is not the lady currently advertising on Tryst as Staxx from Richmond, but perhaps someone can clarify.

    https://tryst.link/escort/staxxthevixen
    The Staxx in the reviews is not the one from tryst. She primarily on STG. The Staxx reviewed on here also had reviews on TER and ECCIE.

  9. #23636

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by RichyJdog1  [View Original Post]
    Hey Everyone! Any chance I could grab Taryns info as well? Happy to help out!
    Do something besides ask for info! Make a good report!

  10. #23635
    Not having see Staxx, I assume she is not the lady currently advertising on Tryst as Staxx from Richmond, but perhaps someone can clarify.

    https://tryst.link/escort/staxxthevixen

  11. #23634

    I have her old number

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Our reliable and beautiful Foxy is running a special tonight. Use her new number that starts with 610.
    Mind shooting me her new number?

  12. #23633

    Seductrice

    Quote Originally Posted by BkrGuyRva  [View Original Post]
    Tried but found nothing here.
    Yeah, not easy to find, it was a reply to reply to reply:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...458&viewfull=1#post5694458.

  13. #23632

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    She's adorable. But if you ask, she'll sent current pic.
    Hey Everyone! Any chance I could grab Taryns info as well? Happy to help out!

  14. #23631
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellow Mongers.

    Do ACS ask you for pic vertication or is it a set up?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/522410310317
    They have with me before and I simply refused. The girl I was talking to eventually caved and said come on up, but by that time I already made plans with another ACS girl and made sure to let the first one know.

  15. #23630

    LJ Col. Heights

    Anyone know anything about LJ in Col. Heights with the huge tits?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape