Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 915 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 965 1015 1415 1915 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 37337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    I hope for her sake she didn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock4069  [View Original Post]
    She moved to California. She posted a message on her FB. Will miss her.
    I hope she has not moved to CA but if she did move out of the Commonwealth hopefully she didn't just announce it like that. There are certain Commonwealth's employees that would take a dim view of those travel plans. She's smarter than that.

  2. #23626

    Popcicle

    I have searched the forums for number and cannot find this lady. Has anyone experienced her?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...o/859842489714

  3. #23625

    Couple

    Quote Originally Posted by AppoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've been splurging this week and caught up with yet another one. Very fun, slim, 20 something, tidy room. After intros she does a little striptease on the way to her knees. Put in a great effort with a real aim at pleasing, lots of eye contact and spit. After about 10 minutes I covered up and put her through a few positions. Finally finishing in her mouth. Eager to please and excited when you get off on her. Not a clock watcher or up charger, highly recommend, $7 and was there about 45 min.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/898475262608
    Where was the guy in your visit? It says couple and one of her ads had the man in the ad. $. 7 for 45 minutes pretty good deal. What side of town was your visit .

  4. #23624

    Couple

    Quote Originally Posted by AppoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've been splurging this week and caught up with yet another one. Very fun, slim, 20 something, tidy room. After intros she does a little striptease on the way to her knees. Put in a great effort with a real aim at pleasing, lots of eye contact and spit. After about 10 minutes I covered up and put her through a few positions. Finally finishing in her mouth. Eager to please and excited when you get off on her. Not a clock watcher or up charger, highly recommend, $7 and was there about 45 min.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/898475262608
    Where was the guy in your visit? It says couple and one of her ads had the man in the ad. $. 7 for 45 minutes pretty good deal. What side of town was your visit .

  5. #23623

    Asian crapshoot requiring face photo. Nope!

    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    Asian crap shoot.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/752688132541

    Or.

    Los.

    3rd st.

    The cleaners.

    The info on these can be found in the massage parlor section.

    13.
    Requiring photo of face. Not happening.

  6. #23622

    Seductrice

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Previously reviewed, search for 'seductrice' here and on listcrawler.
    Tried but found nothing here.

  7. #23621
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock4069  [View Original Post]
    She moved to California. She posted a message on her FB. Will miss her.
    Not sure who's fb page you're looking at but there's no mention of CA on hers.

  8. #23620

    Ashley

    I've been splurging this week and caught up with yet another one. Very fun, slim, 20 something, tidy room. After intros she does a little striptease on the way to her knees. Put in a great effort with a real aim at pleasing, lots of eye contact and spit. After about 10 minutes I covered up and put her through a few positions. Finally finishing in her mouth. Eager to please and excited when you get off on her. Not a clock watcher or up charger, highly recommend, $7 and was there about 45 min.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/898475262608

  9. #23619
    Could somebody shoot me taryns info? Sounds like a good time.

  10. #23618

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Working the 3 pm-3 am shift. Close to time to leave work was really wanted some from talking to a girl I am trying to get. Clocked out got to car and checked skip and Staxx had just posted. Texted and she said come on. I pass the hotel on way home so drove fast. Arrived went to room and had the candles going. Not too overbearing. We talked and then got comfortable and got to watch her strip down. She has a amazing body. She then joined on bed and started a slow sensual BBJ. Was enjoying so much almost popped but stopped in time. She bent over and got the back view which was amazing. She started moaning as I began to pound away. It's been a good while since I had any so won't long I was pumping a lot into her. She was even backing it up helping milk it. It was amazing. This was my first trip out since Bella passed. Damage was. 80 and well worth it. Will definitely repeat. Working all this overtime have plenty play money. Just wish it was more Staxx out there. Be safe out there.
    Good luck getting her to reply on a regular basis. She's kinda hit & miss!!

  11. #23617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsBells1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to a SM I am scheduled to visit Taryn.

    However. I don't know what she looks like.

    Anyone with history able to describe her looks?
    She's adorable. But if you ask, she'll sent current pic.

  12. #23616

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Had a couple of appts with her last month. Nothing this month. Is she back on vacation?
    She moved to California. She posted a message on her FB. Will miss her.

  13. #23615

    Seductrice

    Quote Originally Posted by BkrGuyRva  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a link.
    Previously reviewed, search for 'seductrice' here and on listcrawler.

  14. #23614

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Had a couple of appts with her last month. Nothing this month. Is she back on vacation?
    I'd like to know the same thing. Staxx is great, but would like some alternatives. I had heard she is out of the game. May try to see if I can make contact.

    Also eyeing Aspen. Not many photos and only a 411 ad and another limited ad. TER has some older reviews. Sounds like she is still in the game, just wondering if there is new info on her. Again will try to make contact and report.

    I'll vouch for the Staxx reviews. She is wonderful!

  15. #23613

    Seductrix Link

    Quote Originally Posted by AppoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with Seductrix off of gator. Slim sexy MILF that's likely in her upper 40's. Very down to earth with discreet private residence. She seems to prefer GFE and takes direction well while really getting into it. Very sweet with a nice butt. $40 and will repeat even tho she says no to catching the kids I get the feeling she will, busted on her ass instead. She's not has slutly has I like them to be but all in all a good time.
    Can you post a link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape