Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 948 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 998 1048 1448 1948 ... LastLast
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16607

    Asian listings

    The STG, Adultlook etc. Shows a spike in listings from asian agencies. The very first thing they do is provide the address right away.

    I know what's on their ad is not what's inside. But still has anyone tried any of these listings.

    One such is https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/925-900-5567.

    I was intimidated to just TOFFT, but then again thought. Who in right mind would give the address so fast?

    Is it a scam?

    Is is law planning for entrapment?

    Is is something ok to visit, expecting not sure what to get?

  2. #16606

    Yes but no

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    This isn't my case because I'm single, but is anyone ever concern about accidentally running into a provider you seen before in a public setting and they somehow reveal too much with the person you're with at the time whether gf, wife, or even family member?
    Considering how many people they see I won't be surprised if they don't remember you after a visit. That and many girls kinda come and go to different parts of the area so they usually don't stay here too long. Finally if somehow they remember you and still in the area, chances are that at most you'll just get an awkward stare.

  3. #16605

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    This isn't my case because I'm single, but is anyone ever concern about accidentally running into a provider you seen before in a public setting and they somehow reveal too much with the person you're with at the time whether gf, wife, or even family member?
    Considering they know that a large percentage of their clients are in a ltr or married, I think they would know better than to walk up to a client when they are with a woman. But who knows.

  4. #16604

    Good Question

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    This isn't my case because I'm single, but is anyone ever concern about accidentally running into a provider you seen before in a public setting and they somehow reveal too much with the person you're with at the time whether gf, wife, or even family member?
    That is a good question. I'm single too, but at the same time that could still be a problem depending on how messy a provider gets (text, posting info on social media, etc.). I know that is not the direct question you asked, but it does fall under the umbrella of exposure. At times I do get slightly concerned if me and a provider had a super bad fallout, and may try to blast me bc I'm involved with certain things that could be tainted if revealed. I'm not sure if I could date and monger simultaneously neither. It always just played out that way.

  5. #16603

    Gaby. Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by FreemanChan  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen Gaby. I had seen her in the past. Heard that she might be UTR in Raleigh.

    https://miamiplushdolls.wordpress.com/gaby-blanco/

    Please share and DM me.
    Actually yes, def dreamt of this one years ago. I remember the agency name now that you provided a link. Would be awesome to find her. The site does have an older larger lady in Raleigh. I wonder if we just TOFTT and try to see if she knows Gaby?!
    edit: Oh wait, site is old and has no contact info.

  6. #16602
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Always been curious

    This isn't my case because I'm single, but is anyone ever concern about accidentally running into a provider you seen before in a public setting and they somehow reveal too much with the person you're with at the time whether gf, wife, or even family member?

  7. #16601

    Gaby

    Has any one seen Gaby. I had seen her in the past. Heard that she might be UTR in Raleigh.

    https://miamiplushdolls.wordpress.com/gaby-blanco/

    Please share and DM me.

  8. #16600

    Same

    I have found myself leaving at least as often as. Coming? There is no loss in leaving, in fact, you may lose more staying. Go with your gut and sleep soundly when you know you're better off preserving yourself and your cash!

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatTime  [View Original Post]
    Echoing a fellow hobbyist, brava to you for passing on false advertising and / or poor attitude / environment. We should all do more of this. For last 5 years or so I am probably 50/50 for staying or passing once I get in the door. At this point I refuse to spend my fortune on something I am fairly certain is going to leave me unfulfilled. Every time I forget that rule and compromise I end up wasting $$ and time, as I recently did with Sunshine. It is frustrating, but we all have to be more discerning out there to make a difference.

  9. #16599

    Snow

    It would be nice if there were a quick way to cross-reference reviews; I don't know how that would be done outside of searching, because this chick has about 163 reviews over the past year-plus, and they are all monumentally terrible. Yours is the most glowing one I've seen. Mongers should always AVOID this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDetroit  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/843134187235

    Had a dream of snow recently. Texted her late Monday and she got back with me quickly. Typical short back and forth. We set the dream to be hhr at $40.

    Arrived at a notell off 401's. Place was very run down and when I arrived several doors were open with someone peaking out from them, for which I almost turned and left. Room didn't feel secure but I settled in.

    She matches her picks, has a sweet voice, big tits, and a decent body. On the plus she did have a cover, but wasnt interested in doing much. I didn't see signs of demons but I just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. Blew in the bag and left. Probably wasnt there more than 10 minutes.

    It wasnt bad, wasnt good, YMMV I probably won't repeat.

    Stay safe!

  10. #16598
    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    Saw her and turned out well.

    Pvt residence, BBBJ etc.

    $120 HH.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/803293826008
    Second visit. Lump of coal. Avoid.

  11. #16597

    Sorry brother

    Quote Originally Posted by ZaySay  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73098915

    So started by contacting her get all the way to her spot in triangle town center and she asked if I have a rub.

    Why didn't you tell me earlier also felt like a red flag. Left drove down the road and LEO was parked on the curb don't know if it was related.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73094490

    Set this up otw to candy because we all now how it goes. Get to her spot she has me waiting outside her apt complex. She tells me I can wait for her to finish folding clothes or I can get the hell on. So I did.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73023651

    Finally this one falls through incall is at her apt. Will not be repeating, she has two small dogs with her. Her face was not very pleasing but I was already there so wth. Damage was 70 for qv but she let me bust twice.
    Sorry for the lame visit bro. I can tell you that you were smart to walk from the second provider on your list. I've seen her before and she arguably has the nastiest attitude out of anybody on listcrawler. She'll ask for the money first and then from there she's treating you like a home invader. Not worth the time or money.

  12. #16596

    Re: Maya Taylor update

    Sorry, there is an amt listed. $800.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firangyoda  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Seems good but no reviews anywhere else. Says she's in Raleigh.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4791266.htm

  13. #16595

    RE: Maya Taylor

    I found two reviews on anoThER site. Los Angeles and NY from December 2021. Both were enthusiasticly positive, beginning with easy set up a day in advance. Neither mention donation amount requirements. She looks VERY expensive to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firangyoda  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Seems good but no reviews anywhere else. Says she's in Raleigh.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4791266.htm

  14. #16594

    Any Info

    Looking for a BBW, saw this ad but couldn't find any information on the board. Anyone seen her before?

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...leigh/73173070

  15. #16593

    Oh hush

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    See where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape