Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 552 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3276
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    So what's the scoop on this hottie at Pandoras I see her body and pics but never a face pic on Instagram she offer any extras or just the normal bump and grind?
    Nada. Go for a warm up dance. Maybe she declined me because of my size. Idk.

  2. #3275
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    I was stupid and got scammed by Bunny.

    Never prepay.

    She promised BBBJ and CFS in the VIP for 400.

    I put it on my card.

    When we got to the room she wouldn't even touch my dick. Such a fucking waste.

    Avoid her at all costs.
    I am sorry this happened. Bunny & Athena are huge scams.

    Women at this club need to learn to put out on a budget. Non of this $500 crap. Unless it is msog BBFS bbgreek.

  3. #3274

    Updated My List

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Here are the reports since reopening. Please don't pm me about prices. Everything is YMMV.

    Pandoras.

    Monse BBBJ, HJ, cfs, bbfs

    Anya, HJ, cfs.

    Nadia BBBJ, cfs.bbfs. only doing privates. Retired from club.

    Faith HJ, CBJ, cfs.

    Lucy BBBJ, cfs.

    Vee CBJ, cfs., scam avoid. At sugars.
    Updated my list about.

    Added new dancers at Pandoras.

    Beware of scams. If they are not listed, they will likely scam you.

    Never pay up front.

  4. #3273

    Stassie

    So what's the scoop on this hottie at Pandoras I see her body and pics but never a face pic on Instagram she offer any extras or just the normal bump and grind?

  5. #3272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinWa90  [View Original Post]
    I saw her too but didn't get a chance to talk to her. Any insights into the menu?
    Get her in a room. FS, BBBJ 400.

  6. #3271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Bunny Rob

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    I was stupid and got scammed by Bunny.

    Never prepay.

    She promised BBBJ and CFS in the VIP for 400.

    I put it on my card.

    When we got to the room she wouldn't even touch my dick. Such a fucking waste.

    Avoid her at all costs.
    Bunny Robs anyone she sees.

  7. #3270
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    I was stupid and got scammed by Bunny.

    Never prepay.

    She promised BBBJ and CFS in the VIP for 400.

    I put it on my card.

    When we got to the room she wouldn't even touch my dick. Such a fucking waste.

    Avoid her at all costs.
    Only prepay if A) the chick is a regular of yours or B) you've done your homework on a stripper before you spend that kind of money. It's just a lesson learned man. Hoping you see better days in your club experiences. Bunny has a hot bod, so can't blame for trying.

  8. #3269

    Scammed by Bunny

    I was stupid and got scammed by Bunny.

    Never prepay.

    She promised BBBJ and CFS in the VIP for 400.

    I put it on my card.

    When we got to the room she wouldn't even touch my dick. Such a fucking waste.

    Avoid her at all costs.

  9. #3268
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYouDone  [View Original Post]
    After hearing stuff About sativa in the past and seeing her * makes me want to see her, if you have in the past please send me a message and just let me know what was the damage and was she worth it? It's a stupid fantasy but I really want a striper and she's hot.
    YMMV with sativa. She is hot, but the gps and one-and-done dances has always made me steer clear. When she was a blonde at Pandoras I thought the energy from her stage dances would carry over to the couch dances, but I could not have been more wrong in my own one and done experience with her.

  10. #3267
    Quote Originally Posted by Businessman69  [View Original Post]
    Just curious how much does VIP cost pandora? I see they have a happy hour that is half off VIP. Wondering if it's worth it.
    The VIP rooms at Pandora's are 15 min -$50,30 min - $75 and 60 min - $100. Keep in mind this is just for the room, you then negotiate with the dancer how much you're going to give her for that amount of time.

  11. #3266

    Sativa kittens info

    After hearing stuff About sativa in the past and seeing her * makes me want to see her, if you have in the past please send me a message and just let me know what was the damage and was she worth it? It's a stupid fantasy but I really want a striper and she's hot.

  12. #3265

    VIP prices

    Just curious how much does VIP cost pandora? I see they have a happy hour that is half off VIP. Wondering if it's worth it.

  13. #3264

    Sativa kittens info

    I want to see sativa her * is new and lacking content but her tits look amazing and I've always wanted a redhead, I saw some info a long time ago but if anyones saw her and got lucky send me a pm letting me know the damage and is she worth it?

  14. #3263

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    Wednesday and Saturday day shift.
    Typically 11-5.

  15. #3262

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDavid  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know Lola's schedule at Pandora?
    Wednesday and Saturday day shift.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape