Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 483 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 533 583 983 1483 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17590

    Allybae96

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    It was 350.
    Perhaps others will have better luck with SA.

  2. #17589

    I guess three $ is a no no

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Yes to Greek $$ 5. Like I said I might repeat for a lower amount.
    It was 350.

  3. #17588

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLaddie  [View Original Post]
    Was she open to Greek? What was the donation like?
    Yes to Greek $$ 5. Like I said I might repeat for a lower amount.

  4. #17587

    What was the donation like?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox;5719083[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/72230120[/URL]

    She's real pictures are somewhat accurate. The version I got hair was not fixed, it was up in a ponytail. Other than that looks like the pictures. I thought she was overpriced but the menu was wide open. I may repeat at a reduced price.
    Was she open to Greek? What was the donation like?

  5. #17586

    Ellie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/72230120

    She's real pictures are somewhat accurate. The version I got hair was not fixed, it was up in a ponytail. Other than that looks like the pictures. I thought she was overpriced but the menu was wide open. I may repeat at a reduced price.

  6. #17585

    And the.

    Meth I'm sure didn't help either

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...f/409813661411

    And now she's not. I guess the last kid did her in.
    .

  7. #17584

    WTH has this lady been

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonJay  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have seen her. Real and safe spot on the far east side. Super sweet lady. Will repeat. I tried PM'ing you. Says you were full. PM for details.
    Are the pics representative of what she looks like now because those pics are amazing.

    Does she do CarPlay only?

    I'm going to gave to reach out to this one.

  8. #17583

    Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    This one has been advertising for awhile and zero comments or reviews. Anyone know anything?

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...polis/73179726#.
    Yes, I have seen her. Real and safe spot on the far east side. Super sweet lady. Will repeat. I tried PM'ing you. Says you were full. PM for details.

  9. #17582

    Used to be hot

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...f/409813661411

    And now she's not. I guess the last kid did her in.

  10. #17581

    Her pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Harley1961  [View Original Post]
    Are all over the place some young and some look like life has beat the shit out of her. Which one is she now?
    The pics in the skip the game ad is a fair representation of what she looks like to me. She wears too much make up especially on her eyes. She's not fat she's not super skinny skinny. She's always really sweet to me and very polite.

  11. #17580

    Her pics

    Are all over the place some young and some look like life has beat the shit out of her. Which one is she now?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    And from what I can tell she's definitely a YMMV chick. My experiences over the last year and a half. I've always been positive. She sucks and fucks the shit out of me. Never had any issues with Danny the boyfriend. I just occasionally see her she's not in the regular rotation just when I'm feeling like something different. $$ hour Is what I always paid.

  12. #17579

    She has been reviewed and talked about quite a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any intel on her?
    And from what I can tell she's definitely a YMMV chick. My experiences over the last year and a half. I've always been positive. She sucks and fucks the shit out of me. Never had any issues with Danny the boyfriend. I just occasionally see her she's not in the regular rotation just when I'm feeling like something different. $$ hour Is what I always paid.

  13. #17578

    I've been watching and nothing

    This one has been advertising for awhile and zero comments or reviews. Anyone know anything?

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...polis/73179726#.

  14. #17577

    Review of her? Or any intel on her?

    Do you have any intel on her?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...h/588980512038

    I see her every once in a while. Pretty good. She'd be really hot if she'd tone down the makeup.

  15. #17576

    Sexi Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by HookersNBlow89  [View Original Post]
    She just got anew number. Also had a baby about 6 months ago..
    I have reached out to her recently and she is having problems posting for whatever reason. She is still working though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape